« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2014, 08:34:08 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
I'm bored, say something disparaging about either Bush president.
I was driving around the other day and saw an old Bush presidential bumper sticker...ohh the days.
Real Bush or the dipshit?
Little Bush
Could say something back insulting O'bummer if we knew where he was from.
Well, you're from Texas, I think that means you believe he's from Kenya.
I don't know where the fuk he is from nor does most anybody else.

« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2014, 08:36:14 AM »

[...]

What does Michelle Obama do every morning after she shaves her pussy?

Dresses it and sends him to the Oval Office.

« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2014, 08:40:24 AM »

[...]

Matters less where he's from and more where he's taking us....to hell.

« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2014, 08:40:56 AM »

[...]

Without our guns or brass-knuckles!

« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2014, 08:42:35 AM »

[...]

Here you go, now you can't say you didn't learn anything today.

« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2014, 08:43:21 AM »

[...]

All by himself too, that's what's so strange about it.

« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2014, 08:45:20 AM »

[...]

Smells like a phony!

« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2014, 08:47:53 AM »

[...]

You're right, here's the real one.

« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2014, 08:50:31 AM »

[...]

Not strange at all.  Every political movement in history had a leader, good or bad.  Lenin, Hitler, Mao, Castro.

« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2014, 08:53:44 AM »

[...]

Lol, I love all the democracies you just named.

« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2014, 08:56:45 AM »

[...]

But you have to promise not to show that to Trump.

« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2014, 09:03:06 AM »

Fairly shitty alphabet deals this week. Thanks, Obama.

« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2014, 09:03:34 AM »

[...]

LMFAO!

« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2014, 09:10:16 AM »

I might have stirred the shit too much this morning.  I was just trying to impress Scott.  For the record, I've never been to Texas but it's definitely on my list of places I'd want to visit.  Heck, my wife was even talking about moving there.  I pray she does.  ;)

« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2014, 09:15:00 AM »

[...]

+1