Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2014, 10:32:34 AM »

KFCs up on the jam... something a bit different.
Almost smoked one on Wednesday.  Decided on a smaller smoke and went with the Baitfish.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2014, 10:56:01 AM »

12 La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto
         10/29.99
11 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro
          5/25.00
10 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 9 CAO Extreme Toro
          5/21.50
 8 Casa Magna Dominican Robusto
         10/34.99
 7 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/24.50
 6 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 5 AVO Maduro Robusto
          5/26.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A'
         10/25.00
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
          5/22.50
 2 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo
         10/37.50
 1 Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary
          5/34.99

« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2014, 11:33:05 AM »

Sheesh.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2014, 11:33:46 AM »

13 Diesel Shorty
         10/34.99
[...]

« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2014, 11:41:09 AM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.

« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2014, 11:45:04 AM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)

« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2014, 11:53:13 AM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.

« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2014, 12:05:42 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.

« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2014, 12:06:31 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
Sun is out in TX now.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2014, 12:06:37 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.
I think we can all blame the crappy jams we keep getting.

« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2014, 12:11:40 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.
I think we can all blame the crappy jams we keep getting.
Has to be a factor.

« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2014, 12:29:07 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.
I should make that my personal logo.

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2014, 12:31:06 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.
I think we can all blame the crappy jams we keep getting.
We can.  We can also blame cb, that's always worked.

« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2014, 12:35:25 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.
I think we can all blame the crappy jams we keep getting.
We can.  We can also blame cb, that's always worked.
If it ain't broke, right?

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2014, 01:11:13 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.
I think we can all blame the crappy jams we keep getting.
We can.  We can also blame cb, that's always worked.
If it ain't broke, right?
GFY! Both ya's.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10