LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2014, 08:07:34 AM »

9 CAO Extreme Toro
          5/21.50
 8 Casa Magna Dominican Robusto
         10/34.99
 7 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/24.50
 6 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 5 AVO Maduro Robusto
          5/26.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A'
         10/25.00
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
          5/22.50
 2 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo
         10/37.50
 1 Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary
          5/34.99
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2014, 08:09:30 AM »

Kuba Kuba's for the weekend spotlight, how exciting!
Too bad I can't afford a box, or 1/2 a box.....  I do like the Kuba Kuba Maduro.  I'll have to wait and catch a Santa Sale..
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2014, 08:10:22 AM »

I can't stay long, but good morning boys and girls...!
Good morning BD.
How ya doing Chip....?  I hope your enjoying your Saturday....!!!  It's babysitting for me shortly.
So far so good, hoping it will stay that way.

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2014, 08:15:59 AM »

I can't stay long, but good morning boys and girls...!
Morning, BD. More wacky adventures for you today?
Hopefully, just a nice quiet day watching the kids..., and then come home and watch some tv and have a cigar.  It's been a rough week.  My friend gets me drunk on Tuesday, and then the horrible mole accident that ended the poor little moles life...  I started hearing strange noises in the house the evening of the moles death. I got out my phone and used it's Ghost Radar, and picked up a ghost at the backdoor.  I asked if it was the mole and the Ghost Radar replied, "Naturally."  Yikes...!
Would the ghost of a mole look like it was wearing a sheet, or would it just look like a mole? Did you ask your ghost radar?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2014, 08:17:08 AM »

Could be another carnage filled football Saturday.  Getting rid of a few more undefeateds in any case.
I am just hoping Arkansas has a great game today, who knows how my team will play today.

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2014, 08:17:21 AM »

I can't stay long, but good morning boys and girls...!
Morning, BD. More wacky adventures for you today?
Hopefully, just a nice quiet day watching the kids..., and then come home and watch some tv and have a cigar.  It's been a rough week.  My friend gets me drunk on Tuesday, and then the horrible mole accident that ended the poor little moles life...  I started hearing strange noises in the house the evening of the moles death. I got out my phone and used it's Ghost Radar, and picked up a ghost at the backdoor.  I asked if it was the mole and the Ghost Radar replied, "Naturally."  Yikes...!
Would the ghost of a mole look like it was wearing a sheet, or would it just look like a mole? Did you ask your ghost radar?
Or have you considered professional help???

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2014, 08:19:23 AM »

Quick drive-by for me.  Hope yuz are having a good jam.  Gotta go make some omelettes.

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2014, 08:19:28 AM »

Could be another carnage filled football Saturday.  Getting rid of a few more undefeateds in any case.
I am just hoping Arkansas has a great game today, who knows how my team will play today.
Since FL does not have a quarterback we might be ok but the odds are Pick-um so who knows   AR is certainly a better tem than their record shows but AL is pissed so they might roll tide big time.  Could be a great game to watch.

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2014, 08:20:19 AM »

Quick drive-by for me.  Hope yuz are having a good jam.  Gotta go make some omelettes.
Making omelet you woke up pussy whipped too?  Man you have a bad case of it.

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2014, 08:22:38 AM »

Quick drive-by for me.  Hope yuz are having a good jam.  Gotta go make some omelettes.
Making omelet you woke up pussy whipped too?  Man you have a bad case of it.
Don't worry, Tony, I'll be making pancakes for my clan tomorrow morning.

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2014, 08:25:15 AM »

Quick drive-by for me.  Hope yuz are having a good jam.  Gotta go make some omelettes.
Making omelet you woke up pussy whipped too?  Man you have a bad case of it.
I meant to comment on your post last night...

1)  GFY
2)  LMAO
3)  You have to occasionally get pussy in order to be pussy whipped - I don't.
4)  My daughter has school and asked me nicely to make her one.  Everyone else is still asleep.
5)  GFY

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2014, 08:27:54 AM »

Quick drive-by for me.  Hope yuz are having a good jam.  Gotta go make some omelettes.
Making omelet you woke up pussy whipped too?  Man you have a bad case of it.
I meant to comment on your post last night...

1)  GFY
2)  LMAO
3)  You have to occasionally get pussy in order to be pussy whipped - I don't.
4)  My daughter has school and asked me nicely to make her one.  Everyone else is still asleep.
5)  GFY
So, you're more fear-of-being-hit-in-the-head-with-a-shovel-whipped?

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »

Quick drive-by for me.  Hope yuz are having a good jam.  Gotta go make some omelettes.
Making omelet you woke up pussy whipped too?  Man you have a bad case of it.
I meant to comment on your post last night...

1)  GFY
2)  LMAO
3)  You have to occasionally get pussy in order to be pussy whipped - I don't.
4)  My daughter has school and asked me nicely to make her one.  Everyone else is still asleep.
5)  GFY
Exemption for taking good care of the kids!

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2014, 08:32:13 AM »

Quick drive-by for me.  Hope yuz are having a good jam.  Gotta go make some omelettes.
Making omelet you woke up pussy whipped too?  Man you have a bad case of it.
I meant to comment on your post last night...

1)  GFY
2)  LMAO
3)  You have to occasionally get pussy in order to be pussy whipped - I don't.
4)  My daughter has school and asked me nicely to make her one.  Everyone else is still asleep.
5)  GFY
Morning Tony.  Correct for #3....at least I have an excuse.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2014, 08:47:41 AM »

I can't stay long, but good morning boys and girls...!
Morning, BD. More wacky adventures for you today?
Hopefully, just a nice quiet day watching the kids..., and then come home and watch some tv and have a cigar.  It's been a rough week.  My friend gets me drunk on Tuesday, and then the horrible mole accident that ended the poor little moles life...  I started hearing strange noises in the house the evening of the moles death. I got out my phone and used it's Ghost Radar, and picked up a ghost at the backdoor.  I asked if it was the mole and the Ghost Radar replied, "Naturally."  Yikes...!
Would the ghost of a mole look like it was wearing a sheet, or would it just look like a mole? Did you ask your ghost radar?
I didn't ask or open the door to see what he looked like...  I just ran and jumped into bed and turn the TV sound real loud.