CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 28, 2019, 12:01:16 AM

Title: 3/28/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 28, 2019, 12:01:16 AM
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:05:45 AM
It’s Opening Day 2019, Earliest Opening Day In History!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:06:32 AM
Got to make the Coffee!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 05:09:35 AM
Amen!!! 8 hrs till 1st pitch
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 05:10:14 AM
Got to make the Coffee!
I'll take a cup. Good morning Dave
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:18:45 AM
Got to make the Coffee!
I'll take a cup. Good morning Dave
Here ya go
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:19:27 AM
Morning BaseballBlue!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 05:21:53 AM
Morning BaseballBlue!
I have been waiting months for this. How you doing Dave?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:22:30 AM
Morning Sleepers!

“If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?” - Coach John Wooden

Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:24:20 AM
Morning BaseballBlue!
I have been waiting months for this. How you doing Dave?
Doing OK, Astro’s and the Braves are the ones I follow closely.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 05:27:52 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:32:52 AM
$768 million Powerball jackpot has winner in Wisconsin
Wednesday's drawing was 3rd largest US jackpot

A single ticket sold in Wisconsin matched all six numbers to win.

Winning numbers for Mar 27, 2019

16 20 37 44 62 12

Power Play =3X

Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 05:35:32 AM
Amen!!! 8 hrs till 1st pitch
Oh that? Now I get it.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:36:06 AM
Clear and 43° now, sunny and 64° for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:40:41 AM
JAMMING

Man O' War Ruination Robusto #2  10/$40
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 05:43:12 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:44:36 AM
Outstanding Deal for a nice morning smoke!

San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto
(5.0"x50)
Pack of 5 for $19.99 FS

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:44:50 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 05:46:32 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Haha now you get it. Should be a national holiday. Good morning Tony
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:47:50 AM
Not a bad deal if you like Diamond Crowns

Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Toro
(6.0"x52)
Pack of 5 for $37.50  FS

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:53:02 AM
Beautiful Sunset Over Charleston Harbor Yesterday
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 05:56:28 AM
Morning, first-pitchers.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:58:11 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Haha now you get it. Should be a national holiday. Good morning Tony
I had my hot dogs yesterday at COSTCO.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 06:02:44 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Haha now you get it. Should be a national holiday. Good morning Tony
I'm slow. What can I tell ya?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 06:03:44 AM
Morning, first-pitchers.
Good morning, OHDave.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 06:04:37 AM
It’s Opening Day 2019, Earliest Opening Day In History!
Do we know the back story? Why so early this year? ...Not that anyone's complaining.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 06:15:15 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Haha now you get it. Should be a national holiday. Good morning Tony
Tell your boss you have a prior engagement. Heck, call in sick if you have to.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 06:24:00 AM
It’s Opening Day 2019, Earliest Opening Day In History!
Do we know the back story? Why so early this year? ...Not that anyone's complaining.
It’s only 1 day earlier than last year which was then the earliest Opening Day, prior to 2018 Opening Day was during the 1st week of April.

Here is the reason it changed in 2018:

The Major League Baseball season is getting off to its earliest ever start Thursday, excluding international games. The March 29 opening day is one day earlier than the previous record and is partly because of a new collective bargaining agreement that gives players an extra three to four days off.

Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 06:30:34 AM
It’s Opening Day 2019, Earliest Opening Day In History!
Do we know the back story? Why so early this year? ...Not that anyone's complaining.
It’s only 1 day earlier than last year which was then the earliest Opening Day, prior to 2018 Opening Day was during the 1st week of April.

Here is the reason it changed in 2018:

The Major League Baseball season is getting off to its earliest ever start Thursday, excluding international games. The March 29 opening day is one day earlier than the previous record and is partly because of a new collective bargaining agreement that gives players an extra three to four days off.
Interesting. You guys are better than Google. Thank you.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 06:36:08 AM
Outstanding Deal for a nice morning smoke!

San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto
(5.0"x50)
Pack of 5 for $19.99 FS

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
It has changed to Dunhill, Myfather, and RP
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 06:37:49 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 06:42:07 AM
Outstanding Deal for a nice morning smoke!

San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto
(5.0"x50)
Pack of 5 for $19.99 FS

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
It has changed to Dunhill, Myfather, and RP
And a Great Offer Too, a Page right out of the Famous Playbook 😡

Dunhill Aged Maduro Short Churchill
(Robusto)
(5.5"x54)
Pack of 5
MSRP $47.00   $47.00
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 06:43:51 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 06:51:03 AM
start the hamster wheel, catch you in a bit.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 07:12:26 AM
start the hamster wheel, catch you in a bit.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 07:16:31 AM
Outstanding Deal for a nice morning smoke!

San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto
(5.0"x50)
Pack of 5 for $19.99 FS

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
It has changed to Dunhill, Myfather, and RP
And a Great Offer Too, a Page right out of the Famous Playbook

Dunhill Aged Maduro Short Churchill
(Robusto)
(5.5"x54)
Pack of 5
MSRP $47.00   $47.00
I thought Dunhill was out of the premium cigar business.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 07:17:31 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 07:19:42 AM
Dogs walked and 2nd cup brewed.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 07:21:37 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 07:25:35 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 07:45:45 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
You could make an argument that the existence of VS proves there is no god.  ;D
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 07:46:50 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
You could make an argument that the existence of VS proves there is no god.  ;D
That's heavy.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 07:49:56 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Haha now you get it. Should be a national holiday. Good morning Tony
Yes, it's quite clear now what you meant (TNWHS)
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 07:57:33 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
You could make an argument that the existence of VS proves there is no god.  ;D
That's heavy.
I hope Victor Sinclair is a made-up name.  How would you like to be a real-life relative of his and meet someone in the cigar world?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 07:59:10 AM
Good morning VS devotees.  Coffee and a breakfast taco from the corner store, which, unlike a VS, are cheap yet surprisingly tasty.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 08:07:48 AM
good morning Rick, Daves, Tony, and Mark.
I am wore out. anxiety level way too high yesterday, and I go through it again only worse in another week.
lay low day for me until meeting time tonight.
coffee and cigar going.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 08:08:36 AM
I follow that team at the top of your list. Closely!!!!
I would celebrate a victory with a DPG Blue, if I have one in the work humi. I won't tell you what I'm reserving the Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee for.
I personally don't like a single Sinclair cigars. I like the theme though
I absolutely hate that VS cigar.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses
God had obviously never smoked a Victor Sinclair.
You could make an argument that the existence of VS proves there is no god.  ;D
That's heavy.
I hope Victor Sinclair is a made-up name.  How would you like to be a real-life relative of this and meet someone in the cigar world?
It would be worse to have that name but not know of the crappy cigar connection. Then every time you meet a smoker, you wonder why they turn their nose up when you introduce yourself.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 08:26:02 AM
[...]

But then you're left wondering if you have perennially bad breath or a bugger hanging out of your nose.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 08:36:34 AM
[...]

Exactly. You'd never know what the real problem was.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: sfish on March 28, 2019, 08:47:16 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 08:49:02 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair Triple 55 Imperial lit
Good morning DeanFish.  You forgot to mention the water department just left.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 08:49:04 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair Triple 55 Imperial lit
Good morning Dean
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 08:55:23 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: sfish on March 28, 2019, 09:01:52 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.
That, and there are some bugs out this morning. After the cigar I'm going to work on the grip on my puttz
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 09:02:07 AM
$768 million Powerball jackpot has winner in Wisconsin
Wednesday's drawing was 3rd largest US jackpot

A single ticket sold in Wisconsin matched all six numbers to win.

Winning numbers for Mar 27, 2019

16 20 37 44 62 12

Power Play =3X

I didn't have a single number.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: sfish on March 28, 2019, 09:26:36 AM
$768 million Powerball jackpot has winner in Wisconsin
Wednesday's drawing was 3rd largest US jackpot

A single ticket sold in Wisconsin matched all six numbers to win.

Winning numbers for Mar 27, 2019

16 20 37 44 62 12

Power Play =3X

I didn't have a single number.
I know
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 09:35:22 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.
That, and there are some bugs out this morning. After the cigar I'm going to work on the grip on my puttz
Well you could get some work done if all the Ladies quit stopping by.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 09:36:13 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.
That, and there are some bugs out this morning. After the cigar I'm going to work on the grip on my puttz
Don't forget to put the clams in the sauce for the meeting tonight.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 09:39:56 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
don't forget to clean out the litter box.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 09:55:45 AM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 28, 2019, 10:01:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 10:02:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 28, 2019, 10:06:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
How are yuz, Rick?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 10:11:31 AM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
I hope you didn't get in the middle of the Tony/Fish box split.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 10:12:57 AM
Sounds to me like the cop is a Duke fan.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/virginia-tech-sharpshooter-ty-outlaw-charged-with-marijuana-possession-ahead-of-duke-game-025410014.html
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 10:15:18 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Hi Deano!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 10:16:22 AM
Good morning boys! Breakfast done, bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the bacon grease with toast made from crusty italian bread. Second cup of coffee going and a Victor Sinclair 55 Imperial lit
Breaking out the good cigars this morning! Must be trying to impress the lady's daughter.
That, and there are some bugs out this morning. After the cigar I'm going to work on the grip on my puttz
Well you could get some work done if all the Ladies quit stopping by.
Open backdoor policy?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 10:16:53 AM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Plan to smoke one OTT.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 10:17:07 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 10:18:10 AM
And now I'm all caught up and postwhoring like a MFer.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:39:00 AM
And now I'm all caught up and postwhoring like a MFer.
5 posts do not make a postwhore.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:40:33 AM
When we enjoy a greasy meal at McDonald's, one of the main items on the menu that comes to mind are the Chicken McNuggets. While they aren't very good for us, they sure are tasty to eat while sober or drunk. So when this woman finds out her local McDonald's is out of her favorite meal item, she goes a little crazy. We aren't talking about a few choice words to the employees; we are talking about her calling 911.

This might not only happen in Florida, but in this situation it did and the reason for calling the police is unbelievable. While her overreaction to this dilemma was quite extreme, we aren't very surprised it happened in Florida. Hopefully they got this situation figured out and the woman got some other food to calm her hanger.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:42:37 AM
There are some people who think they can do and say anything they want on social media. Since they are behind a computer screen, they think they are untouchable and will have no consequences. While most of us with common sense know that isn't the case, there are also certain people who go against the grain of what is right in society. Take this guy up above from Florida for example. He was well-aware that he was a wanted man, but he still decided that his mug shot was too good not to share with his Facebook friends.

He basically did the cops' job for them because he was out in the open for them to find. While Facebook is a great outlet to connect and share with other people, it is also a great tool to track people down on. Busted!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:45:33 AM
In Florida, even our birds are a bunch of thieves. A 67-year-old woman named Irene donned a giant turkey costume this past November and headed to a Belks in Lady Lake, where police claim surveillance cameras saw her stuffing said turkey costume with purses, jewelry, and a waffle maker. “I was hoping to wear my costume to court,” she said to Pittman in an interview.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:46:08 AM
Once upon a time, if you owed people a bunch of money all you had to do was move to Florida, and they’d never find you again. That’s a little harder now, so Marc Anthony Perez had to get creative after a Pennsylvania couple discovered the $13,000 he’d charged them for renovations to their winter home never got done. After being hounded for weeks he sent a text message from his “daughter” claiming he’d died in a car accident. Smelling something rotten, one of the victims staked out Perez’s home until he found him walking outside one morning, very much alive. A lawsuit against him is still pending.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:46:53 AM
One might think eliminating cars would cut down on the number of chop shops in a city. But then one vastly underestimates the criminal will of a Floridian. In June, Sumter County Sheriff’s deputies raided a home in The Villages -- the retirement community best known for STD outbreaks and golf carts -- and found evidence of an underground golf cart chop shop. The alleged shop was run by Kathleen Unrath, who had moved in with her elderly uncle to “take care of him.” A relative term she apparently took to mean “use his garage to sell illicit electric cart parts.”
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 10:47:49 AM
And now I'm all caught up and postwhoring like a MFer.
5 posts do not make a postwhore.
Point taken.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:47:52 AM
When you move to Florida, nobody tells you convicted felons with gunshot wounds to the crotch might come screaming into your house. But that’s exactly what happened to a Jacksonville woman who allowed a man into her home after he arrived panicked, claiming he’d just “accidentally” sat on a gun in his car and shot himself in the penis. Calmly, she took him to a nearby hospital. It was later discovered the man had a cocaine possession conviction from 2004, and could possibly return to prison for unlawful firearms possession.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:48:31 AM
Naked men running through your house and trying on your clothes? Apparently a normal Tuesday in New Smyrna. Though it was still a shock to 82-year-old Sylvia Garmon who found Joseph Vaglica in his birthday suit breaking into her garage. She called 911 and went to her son-in-law’s house next door, as Vaglica spent the rest of the morning running in and out of Garmon’s house, sometimes naked and sometimes dressed in her clothing. He was later arrested.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:49:18 AM
And now I'm all caught up and postwhoring like a MFer.
5 posts do not make a postwhore.
Point taken.
damn, you broke my string of posts.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 28, 2019, 10:49:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 10:56:38 AM
morning RevRazMan.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 11:00:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 11:06:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
I'll do it for you Mark.

"Good morning, Lord Mayor. How are you?"
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 28, 2019, 11:11:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 28, 2019, 11:13:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
I'll do it for you Mark.

"Good morning, Lord Mayor. How are you?"
Well, "Mr. Mayor" or just "Mayor." And "What's happening?" or "What's going on?"
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 11:16:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
I'm OK with Hispanics being the majority as long as they learn to speak English, or what passes as English in 'murica.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 28, 2019, 11:22:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
I'm OK with Hispanics being the majority as long as they learn to speak English, or what passes as English in 'murica.
Oh they do, but then they mock you in Spanish, zorra.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 11:27:05 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
I'm OK with Hispanics being the majority as long as they learn to speak English, or what passes as English in 'murica.
Oh they do, but then they mock you in Spanish, zorra.
Mocking is a time honored tradition which knows no nationality, language, or political affiliation.  Bienvenido a las bromas señor
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 28, 2019, 11:28:35 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
I'm OK with Hispanics being the majority as long as they learn to speak English, or what passes as English in 'murica.
Oh they do, but then they mock you in Spanish, zorra.
Mocking is a time honored tradition which knows no nationality, language, or political affiliation.  Bienvenido a las bromas señor
Claramente.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 11:30:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
I'm OK with Hispanics being the majority as long as they learn to speak English, or what passes as English in 'murica.
Spanglish will be the new legal language in 2020 if the Democrats take office.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 11:46:51 AM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
I hope you didn't get in the middle of the Tony/Fish box split.
Hell no. All twenty are for me
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 11:48:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
How are yuz, Rick?
Oh just working. Looking forward to cigars and baseball in the man cave later.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 11:49:40 AM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Plan to smoke one OTT.
I do Indeed
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 12:29:11 PM
This doesn't sound good.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania?fbclid=IwAR1o5kAffthdOVHjZzczWxg_X7BSP_BOTvN7YiIVV-5zWgI6rae8kCXLayY1
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 12:33:40 PM
bills paid. going to Home Depit for lunch.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 12:51:00 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
I'm OK with Hispanics being the majority as long as they learn to speak English, or what passes as English in 'murica.
Spanglish will be the new legal language in 2020 if the Democrats take office.
A large portion of the American-born population can barely speak English as it is, I doubt we'd see a lot of difference.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 01:00:07 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
I'm OK with Hispanics being the majority as long as they learn to speak English, or what passes as English in 'murica.
Spanglish will be the new legal language in 2020 if the Democrats take office.
A large portion of the American-born population can barely speak English as it is, I doubt we'd see a lot of difference.
Fo shizzle, homes...
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 01:11:28 PM
This doesn't sound good.

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/thompson-cigar-relocating-to-pennsylvania?fbclid=IwAR1o5kAffthdOVHjZzczWxg_X7BSP_BOTvN7YiIVV-5zWgI6rae8kCXLayY1
Not surprising though.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: sfish on March 28, 2019, 01:11:39 PM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Plan to smoke one OTT.
When are ours due?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: sfish on March 28, 2019, 01:12:48 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Buenos dias, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Without googling it I'm going to guess that is unassimilated illegal immigrant for "how are you?"
It's "What's happening." And you're going to need this bilingual honky to translate for you when Hispanics become the majority.
I'm OK with Hispanics being the majority as long as they learn to speak English, or what passes as English in 'murica.
Spanglish will be the new legal language in 2020 if the Democrats take office.
A large portion of the American-born population can barely speak English as it is, I doubt we'd see a lot of difference.
CNS
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 01:13:26 PM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Plan to smoke one OTT.
When are ours due?
They may already be there. Let me look...
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 01:18:41 PM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Plan to smoke one OTT.
When are ours due?
They may already be there. Let me look...
!UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 01:20:42 PM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Plan to smoke one OTT.
When are ours due?
They may already be there. Let me look...
!UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they are sitting on my front stoop.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 01:22:43 PM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Plan to smoke one OTT.
When are ours due?
They may already be there. Let me look...
!UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.
(http://media.favoritethings.danoah.com/wp-content/uploads/20170830124056/usps-tracking-meme.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 01:28:42 PM
Fratello novettas should arrive by Saturday
Plan to smoke one OTT.
When are ours due?
They may already be there. Let me look...
!UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number. Details are only available for shipments made within the last 120 days. Please verify your information.
(http://media.favoritethings.danoah.com/wp-content/uploads/20170830124056/usps-tracking-meme.jpg)
That message sometimes means no shipment details yet. If it went USPS add an extra day
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 01:32:40 PM
Bottom of the 1st. Voit dingers Yanks 3 Os 0
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 01:57:27 PM
Dinger lull?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 02:06:40 PM
Bottom of the 1st. Voit dingers Yanks 3 Os 0
get your hot dogs and ice cold root beet here!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 02:09:27 PM
Bottom of the 1st. Voit dingers Yanks 3 Os 0
get your hot dogs and ice cold root beet here!
Actually there's a stand at Yankee stadium that makes a hell of a Philly cheese steak. Wish I was there. Later this season.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 02:14:48 PM
Bottom of the 1st. Voit dingers Yanks 3 Os 0
get your hot dogs and ice cold root beet here!
Actually there's a stand at Yankee stadium that makes a hell of a Philly cheese steak. Wish I was there. Later this season.
The boys added another to make it 4-0.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 28, 2019, 02:20:45 PM
Hazzuh, and go Tribe!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 02:51:19 PM
Bottom of the 1st. Voit dingers Yanks 3 Os 0
get your hot dogs and ice cold root beet here!
Actually there's a stand at Yankee stadium that makes a hell of a Philly cheese steak. Wish I was there. Later this season.
The boys added another to make it 4-0.
6-1 Yanks bottom of the 5th
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 02:53:06 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 02:54:49 PM
Stromboli with Anchovies, Pepperonis and Mushrooms for lunch, yummy!
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 02:59:00 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 02:59:38 PM
Received my South Carolina Carry Permit today, 52 days is pretty quick for them.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 02:59:44 PM
Stromboli with Anchovies, Pepperonis and Mushrooms for lunch, yummy!
I actually had a red clam risotto which was quite tasty.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 03:00:10 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 03:02:54 PM
Stromboli with Anchovies, Pepperonis and Mushrooms for lunch, yummy!
I did a chili dog and a kraut dog.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 03:03:19 PM
Received my South Carolina Carry Permit today, 52 days is pretty quick for them.
sounds quick. congrats.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 03:04:02 PM
Hazzuh, and go Tribe!
later Dave. nice talking to you. 😂
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 03:20:48 PM
good time for a nap before meeting time.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 03:21:42 PM
Stromboli with Anchovies, Pepperonis and Mushrooms for lunch, yummy!
I did a chili dog and a kraut dog.
Left over pizza heated in the toaster oven.  Anyone who microwaves pizza should be shot.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 03:22:10 PM
Stromboli with Anchovies, Pepperonis and Mushrooms for lunch, yummy!
I did a chili dog and a kraut dog.
Plop, plop, fizz, fizz....
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 03:31:48 PM
Finally home with new world maduro and game on in man cave
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 03:32:34 PM
6-2 Bottom of the 7th
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 03:33:30 PM
Stromboli with Anchovies, Pepperonis and Mushrooms for lunch, yummy!
I did a chili dog and a kraut dog.
Left over pizza heated in the toaster oven.  Anyone who microwaves pizza should be shot.
Well just go ahead and shoot me because I don’t have a toaster oven
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 03:37:41 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 03:39:52 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
I thought everyone used to smoke them
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 03:44:30 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
I thought everyone used to smoke them
Been a long time since I've had one. That's the Pepin daughter's stick and Manual's daughter whatever. Whatever right?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 04:02:29 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
I thought everyone used to smoke them
Been a long time since I've had one. That's the Pepin daughter's stick and Manual's daughter whatever. Whatever right?
Can’t say I know the answer to that, they discontinued them several years ago.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 04:02:53 PM
7-2 Bottom of the 8th
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 04:22:55 PM
Stromboli with Anchovies, Pepperonis and Mushrooms for lunch, yummy!
I did a chili dog and a kraut dog.
Left over pizza heated in the toaster oven.  Anyone who microwaves pizza should be shot.
agreed
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 28, 2019, 04:26:12 PM
hmmm, since the rich redhead moved out of the contry, the lady and I split, now the water dept cancels our dinner date for Saturday and wants to talk. you know that's never a good thing.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:06:18 PM
hmmm, since the rich redhead moved out of the contry, the lady and I split, now the water dept cancels our dinner date for Saturday and wants to talk. you know that's never a good thing.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 28, 2019, 05:13:21 PM
hmmm, since the rich redhead moved out of the contry, the lady and I split, now the water dept cancels our dinner date for Saturday and wants to talk. you know that's never a good thing.
(https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-23-2015/HnV2zQ.gif)
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 05:13:36 PM
That seems extreme but I get you.

Personally, I'm OK with cold pizza.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 05:17:44 PM
hmmm, since the rich redhead moved out of the contry, the lady and I split, now the water dept cancels our dinner date for Saturday and wants to talk. you know that's never a good thing.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on March 28, 2019, 06:19:20 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
I thought everyone used to smoke them
Been a long time since I've had one. That's the Pepin daughter's stick and Manual's daughter whatever. Whatever right?
La Duena?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 06:32:39 PM
That seems extreme but I get you.

Personally, I'm OK with cold pizza.
If it's good pizza it don't matter how you eat it
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 06:33:48 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
I thought everyone used to smoke them
Been a long time since I've had one. That's the Pepin daughter's stick and Manual's daughter whatever. Whatever right?
La Duena?
I think I have an old box downstairs lemme check
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 06:39:45 PM
3 reynas(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190328/67dc2bdca73f6bf8111bcc6d6654b45b.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 06:58:05 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
I thought everyone used to smoke them
Actually I have. 3Reynas from Garcia's and somebody else's daughters? It's been a long while though. They used to have black labels and now they're white? Or did they change the blend?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 06:58:33 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
I thought everyone used to smoke them
Been a long time since I've had one. That's the Pepin daughter's stick and Manual's daughter whatever. Whatever right?
Exactly what I just said but differently.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 07:09:50 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
You've got the right idea.
How long since you smoked a 3Reynos?
Not sure I ever have.
I thought everyone used to smoke them
Been a long time since I've had one. That's the Pepin daughter's stick and Manual's daughter whatever. Whatever right?
Exactly what I just said but differently.
Yeah it's an OLD box. Remember Sooner Jeff loved the Quesada's daughter? The old banter days

https://kohnhed-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/kohnhed.com/2013/07/07/cigar-review-tres-reynas/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fkohnhed.com%2F2013%2F07%2F07%2Fcigar-review-tres-reynas%2F
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 07:11:57 PM
LA Duana was made by Pete Johnson for Janny Garcia sumptin sumptin
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 07:19:04 PM
LA Duana was made by Pete Johnson for Janny Garcia sumptin sumptin
So many blends. Who can remember them all?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 07:20:25 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
How did it hold up?
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 07:36:03 PM
3 Reynos lit and watching baseball with an Ice Cold Sweetwater 420.
How did it hold up?
Very good value cigar
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 07:38:04 PM
LA Duana was made by Pete Johnson for Janny Garcia sumptin sumptin
So many blends. Who can remember them all?
I remember quite a few and there are many of us that do when you clear the cob webs a bit. I have a shit ton of old cigar bands and created a journal with tasting notes likes and dislikes when I started smoking cigars. Pre internet
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 28, 2019, 07:40:51 PM
LA Duana was made by Pete Johnson for Janny Garcia sumptin sumptin
So many blends. Who can remember them all?
I remember quite a few and there are many of us that do when you clear the cob webs a bit. I have a shit ton of old cigar bands and created a journal with tasting notes likes and dislikes when I started smoking cigars. Pre internet
I don’t even try to keep up with details, just whether I like them or not is all that matters.
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 07:56:47 PM
LA Duana was made by Pete Johnson for Janny Garcia sumptin sumptin
So many blends. Who can remember them all?
I remember quite a few and there are many of us that do when you clear the cob webs a bit. I have a shit ton of old cigar bands and created a journal with tasting notes likes and dislikes when I started smoking cigars. Pre internet
I don’t even try to keep up with details, just whether I like them or not is all that matters.
It was when I started. I read books on cigars. Before youtube and reviews. There were only a couple of magazines in production. Tad Gage had written some books I liked
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 07:59:35 PM
LA Duana was made by Pete Johnson for Janny Garcia sumptin sumptin
So many blends. Who can remember them all?
I remember quite a few and there are many of us that do when you clear the cob webs a bit. I have a shit ton of old cigar bands and created a journal with tasting notes likes and dislikes when I started smoking cigars. Pre internet
I don’t even try to keep up with details, just whether I like them or not is all that matters.
It was when I started. I read books on cigars. Before youtube and reviews. There were only a couple of magazines in production. Tad Gage had written some books I liked
https://www.amazon.com/Tad-Gage/e/B001IU2QOO%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 28, 2019, 07:59:59 PM
Later fellas
Title: Re: 3/28/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 28, 2019, 08:38:13 PM
LA Duana was made by Pete Johnson for Janny Garcia sumptin sumptin
So many blends. Who can remember them all?
I remember quite a few and there are many of us that do when you clear the cob webs a bit. I have a shit ton of old cigar bands and created a journal with tasting notes likes and dislikes when I started smoking cigars. Pre internet
I did the same on a spreadsheet. Wish I had kept it up. There are a few good apps out there too. But in the end, I don't want cigar smoking to become a chore.