Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

@Flip....did you see my note about change in date for Somerville?
Will John be joining us too?
Hopefully Big John and Little John.
Whoa! Looks like a big outing. That sounds great.
The white whale is gonna get a lot of action that night.

You know what they say, always leave on a high note. Hazzuh!

I wonder if this is how Tony feels most of the time.
Confused?
housework. although a good woman around to do it for me would be nice, if only they visited and didn't move in.
Generally speaking, if you have them do housework, they are either a maid and expect to be paid, or they've moved in.
They get their your money one way or the other.
Fixed it for you
I stand corrected.

@Flip....did you see my note about change in date for Somerville?
Will John be joining us too?
Hopefully Big John and Little John.
Non-John?

@Flip....did you see my note about change in date for Somerville?
Will John be joining us too?
Hopefully Big John and Little John.
Whoa! Looks like a big outing. That sounds great.
As long as the date doesn't get changed again.... ::)

Think I've had about enough from this work day.  Onward to better things.

Think I've had about enough from this work day.  Onward to better things.
One can only hope so.

Meeting had a break so I exercised my KMA Club rights and here I am home with a gifted EPC of an unknown variety.  FDA should have required lable stop have the Fuk'n names on them, that would be worthwhile.

Meanwhile the meeting continues until 4:30 without me, :)

Think I've had about enough from this work day.  Onward to better things.
But did you meet expectations?

California regulates cow farts

Despite strong opposition from farmers, Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation in September that for the first time regulates heat-trapping gases from livestock operations and landfills.

Cattle and other farm animals are major sources of methane, a greenhouse gas many times more potent than carbon dioxide as a heat-trapping gas. Methane is released when they belch, pass gas and make manure.

"If we can reduce emissions of methane, we can really help to slow global warming," said Ryan McCarthy, a science adviser for the California Air Resources Board, which is drawing up rules to implement the new law.

Livestock are responsible for 14.5 percent of human-induced greenhouse gas emissions, with beef and dairy production accounting for the bulk of it, according to a 2013 United Nations report.

Meeting had a break so I exercised my KMA Club rights and here I am home with a gifted EPC of an unknown variety.  FDA should have required lable stop have the Fuk'n names on them, that would be worthwhile.

Meanwhile the meeting continues until 4:30 without me, :)
I definitely appreciate the newer barcode stickers on the cello with name and size on them.

Meeting had a break so I exercised my KMA Club rights and here I am home with a gifted EPC of an unknown variety.  FDA should have required lable stop have the Fuk'n names on them, that would be worthwhile.

Meanwhile the meeting continues until 4:30 without me, :)
I definitely appreciate the newer barcode stickers on the cello with name and size on them.
I like that too but this ine had no cello.

California regulates cow farts

Despite strong opposition from farmers, Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation in September that for the first time regulates heat-trapping gases from livestock operations and landfills.

Cattle and other farm animals are major sources of methane, a greenhouse gas many times more potent than carbon dioxide as a heat-trapping gas. Methane is released when they belch, pass gas and make manure.

"If we can reduce emissions of methane, we can really help to slow global warming," said Ryan McCarthy, a science adviser for the California Air Resources Board, which is drawing up rules to implement the new law.

Livestock are responsible for 14.5 percent of human-induced greenhouse gas emissions, with beef and dairy production accounting for the bulk of it, according to a 2013 United Nations report.
Ban Cow Farts! Save The Planet!

DOW Closed +23.70
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9