Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Holt's email regarding AKA line inventory dump.  I know nothing about this line, but the CCB pricing has piqued my interest.  Comments?
http://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FS111716&utm_content=FS111716
Going to toss this out again. Need at least a GFY from you mofos.
I've tried a couple of them either as a trial 5er or as singles at a B&M.  Not bad, but nothing noteworthy.  Worth it as a $2 cigar, but don't know that I would want a box (as I'm not bulking up on FUFDA tupperdores)
Thank for that informed and helpful response.  I think I'll pass on them, cram hole cramming potential notwithstanding.

AKA review lull... ???

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
You sure you PM'd the right person? Doesn't sound like him.

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
Did you tell him about the AKA cigars?  Free Shipping!

Time to punch out, bargain shoppers. Hazzuh!

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
Did you tell him about the AKA cigars?  Free Shipping!
He's probably seen them at a lower sale price.

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
Did you tell him about the AKA cigars?  Free Shipping!
He's probably seen them at a lower sale price.
Whats your top price for the box of LD's?

GFY's to all!

Meanwhile I wanted a cigar so implemented KMA Club privilege and came home for a L
F D Coronado.

81 and sunny with a nice breeze, hope everyone is enjoying working. Except Tony of course.

DOW Closed. +36

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
Did you tell him about the AKA cigars?  Free Shipping!
He's probably seen them at a lower sale price.
GFY but they have been sitting on the closeouts at Atlantic for at least 6 months so you need to keep up.

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
Did you tell him about the AKA cigars?  Free Shipping!
He's probably seen them at a lower sale price.
Whats your top price for the box of LD's?
Put in a max bid of $40, which is where it's at now.  Only 2 boxes on the block, so rather unlikely to get them at that price.

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
Did you tell him about the AKA cigars?  Free Shipping!
He's probably seen them at a lower sale price.
Whats your top price for the box of LD's?
Put in a max bid of $40, which is where it's at now.  Only 2 boxes on the block, so rather unlikely to get them at that price.
No need to be pessimistic.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10