CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20

Author Topic: 7/24/2014  (Read 38716 times)

sfish

Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2014, 03:17:42 PM »

Time for a beer run.
Must be nice!

Picked up a couple Mother Earth SinTaxes for home, been a while since I've had some.  Almost grabbed another bottle of the wootstout... something about the 13.5% ABV and bourbon barrel aging makes me forget that I didn't like it all that much when I had it last weekend.
That sin tax is good shit

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2014, 03:20:47 PM »

Time for a beer run.
Must be nice!

Picked up a couple Mother Earth SinTaxes for home, been a while since I've had some.  Almost grabbed another bottle of the wootstout... something about the 13.5% ABV and bourbon barrel aging makes me forget that I didn't like it all that much when I had it last weekend.

Stone just made this available for growler fills, sounds interesting:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/126666/

Basically a blonde/golden coffee stout.  I don't get how it works but I think I'll bring a growler to work tomorrow to get one filled.

sfish

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2014, 03:23:01 PM »

Time for a beer run.
Must be nice!

Stone just made this available for growler fills, sounds interesting:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/126666/

Basically a blonde/golden coffee stout.  I don't get how it works but I think I'll bring a growler to work tomorrow to get one filled.
You're on quite a beer run Joseph

sfish

« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2014, 03:23:50 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »

Their FB post...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2014, 03:24:36 PM »

Time for a beer run.
Must be nice!

You're on quite a beer run Joseph

Still haven't tried any that you sent last week, either.  Sheesh.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2014, 03:25:04 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2014, 03:32:58 PM »

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.
I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2014, 03:34:21 PM »

And by the way it is National Tequila Day!!!!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2014, 03:35:37 PM »

I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.

It's funny because there's no way the guy/company/whatever on the other end thinks the webinar is ACTUALLY valuable, either.  Wife has to go through that sort of shit all the time with her work, though it's mostly 'cover your ass' liability stuff from the county.  They 'train' them so they can't be sued.  Creating mindless webinars seems like a good gig if you can get it.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2014, 03:39:34 PM »

Or just spontaneously explode.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #206 on: July 24, 2014, 03:42:55 PM »

Hope I don't implode.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2014, 03:43:43 PM »

It's funny because there's no way the guy/company/whatever on the other end thinks the webinar is ACTUALLY valuable, either.  Wife has to go through that sort of shit all the time with her work, though it's mostly 'cover your ass' liability stuff from the county.  They 'train' them so they can't be sued.  Creating mindless webinars seems like a good gig if you can get it.
Just sat thru an hour af safety meeting on spill response. Not a damn thing was said about what to do when shit blows up....
And yes webinars suck.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2014, 03:44:21 PM »

Theoretically got 15 minutes remaining.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »

Hope I don't implode.
I meant to say combust....but either way, pretty messy.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20