« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2014, 03:17:42 PM »

Time for a beer run.
Must be nice!

Picked up a couple Mother Earth SinTaxes for home, been a while since I've had some.  Almost grabbed another bottle of the wootstout... something about the 13.5% ABV and bourbon barrel aging makes me forget that I didn't like it all that much when I had it last weekend.
That sin tax is good shit
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2014, 03:20:47 PM »

Time for a beer run.
Must be nice!

Picked up a couple Mother Earth SinTaxes for home, been a while since I've had some.  Almost grabbed another bottle of the wootstout... something about the 13.5% ABV and bourbon barrel aging makes me forget that I didn't like it all that much when I had it last weekend.
That sin tax is good shit

Stone just made this available for growler fills, sounds interesting:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/126666/

Basically a blonde/golden coffee stout.  I don't get how it works but I think I'll bring a growler to work tomorrow to get one filled.

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2014, 03:23:01 PM »

Time for a beer run.
Must be nice!

Picked up a couple Mother Earth SinTaxes for home, been a while since I've had some.  Almost grabbed another bottle of the wootstout... something about the 13.5% ABV and bourbon barrel aging makes me forget that I didn't like it all that much when I had it last weekend.
That sin tax is good shit

Stone just made this available for growler fills, sounds interesting:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/126666/

Basically a blonde/golden coffee stout.  I don't get how it works but I think I'll bring a growler to work tomorrow to get one filled.
You're on quite a beer run Joseph

« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2014, 03:23:50 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »

Their FB post...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2014, 03:24:36 PM »

Time for a beer run.
Must be nice!

Picked up a couple Mother Earth SinTaxes for home, been a while since I've had some.  Almost grabbed another bottle of the wootstout... something about the 13.5% ABV and bourbon barrel aging makes me forget that I didn't like it all that much when I had it last weekend.
That sin tax is good shit

Stone just made this available for growler fills, sounds interesting:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/126666/

Basically a blonde/golden coffee stout.  I don't get how it works but I think I'll bring a growler to work tomorrow to get one filled.
You're on quite a beer run Joseph

Still haven't tried any that you sent last week, either.  Sheesh.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2014, 03:25:04 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.

« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2014, 03:32:58 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.
I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.

« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2014, 03:34:21 PM »

And by the way it is National Tequila Day!!!!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #204 on: July 24, 2014, 03:35:37 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.
I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.

It's funny because there's no way the guy/company/whatever on the other end thinks the webinar is ACTUALLY valuable, either.  Wife has to go through that sort of shit all the time with her work, though it's mostly 'cover your ass' liability stuff from the county.  They 'train' them so they can't be sued.  Creating mindless webinars seems like a good gig if you can get it.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #205 on: July 24, 2014, 03:39:34 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.
I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.
Or just spontaneously explode.

« Reply #206 on: July 24, 2014, 03:42:55 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.
I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.
Or just spontaneously explode.
Hope I don't implode.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #207 on: July 24, 2014, 03:43:43 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.
I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.

It's funny because there's no way the guy/company/whatever on the other end thinks the webinar is ACTUALLY valuable, either.  Wife has to go through that sort of shit all the time with her work, though it's mostly 'cover your ass' liability stuff from the county.  They 'train' them so they can't be sued.  Creating mindless webinars seems like a good gig if you can get it.
Just sat thru an hour af safety meeting on spill response. Not a damn thing was said about what to do when shit blows up....
And yes webinars suck.

« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2014, 03:44:21 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.
I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.

It's funny because there's no way the guy/company/whatever on the other end thinks the webinar is ACTUALLY valuable, either.  Wife has to go through that sort of shit all the time with her work, though it's mostly 'cover your ass' liability stuff from the county.  They 'train' them so they can't be sued.  Creating mindless webinars seems like a good gig if you can get it.
Theoretically got 15 minutes remaining.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »

Alright men, I'm heading out. NR bundles are back in stock at Famous as well as Pudgy Monsters.

Later, Scott.  Thinking about lighting a NR tonight.  That or a Jamie Garcia.  Never tried the latter.
I was going home and get in the pool with a cigar and a Rounder but by the time this fuk'n webinar is over I might just set myself on fire.
Or just spontaneously explode.
Hope I don't implode.
I meant to say combust....but either way, pretty messy.