« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2014, 12:35:01 PM »

« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2014, 12:36:23 PM »

More
From the "Not quite Oval" Overrun line

« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2014, 12:36:55 PM »

Thanx! GFY
Just smoke the fuckin' thing already
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2014, 12:36:56 PM »

Ok, I'm going to go smoke this mofo. Your right, who gives a shit what is could be, let's see how it smokes. AJ myamby hybrid cross with oval and preembargo Cuban leaf.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2014, 12:38:19 PM »

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2014, 12:40:26 PM »

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2014, 12:40:56 PM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2014, 12:41:46 PM »

Ok, I'm going to go smoke this mofo. Your right, who gives a shit what is could be, let's see how it smokes. AJ myamby hybrid cross with oval and preembargo Cuban leaf.

Lucky!!  Could be oval pressed MC Petit Edmundos.  No bands so customs wouldn't notice.

« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2014, 12:48:37 PM »

Ok, I'm going to go smoke this mofo. Your right, who gives a shit what is could be, let's see how it smokes. AJ myamby hybrid cross with oval and preembargo Cuban leaf.

Lucky!!  Could be oval pressed MC Petit Edmundos.  No bands so customs wouldn't notice.
Looks more like a AB Tempus. Did you ever notice Tatuaje never has "overruns". Just sayin. Don't light that dry deck on fire with your ash, looks like a tumbleweed
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2014, 12:53:04 PM »

Ok, I'm going to go smoke this mofo. Your right, who gives a shit what is could be, let's see how it smokes. AJ myamby hybrid cross with oval and preembargo Cuban leaf.

Lucky!!  Could be oval pressed MC Petit Edmundos.  No bands so customs wouldn't notice.
Looks more like a AB Tempus. Did you ever notice Tatuaje never has "overruns". Just sayin. Don't light that dry deck on fire with your ash, looks like a tumbleweed

They're a brilliant marketing gimmick.  Nothing wrong with selling extra tobaccos, no sense in letting them go to waste, but it's crazy the games they try to play with them.  Could be this, could be that.  Even crazier to me that people fall for it.

« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2014, 12:56:46 PM »

Well I'm finally home. Walk in the door and what do I see? I little brown box from CI. I had ordered some of the AJ overrun close outs. After Joes rant on overruns and 2nds I wasn't very hopefully. I think I got Ovals bitches!
joe what are your thoughts, could they be?

Believe whatever you want, tell yourself they're whatever you want them to be.

As for the pic you posted, the Ovals aren't nearly that sharply box pressed.  They're ovals.
You can SEE something in that pic?

If they are really flat they are probably cores. Maybe
look on the first post of the day.....that pic
Fucked if I know.....
can always count on the dusty one for great insights?
Or put another way....I didn't buy 'em so I really don't give a shit.

Indeed.
Looks like a fucking cigar that needs a fire on the end then you can decide if it needs a fire on both ends.  Like someone else said don't light the deck!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2014, 01:01:20 PM »

[...]

« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2014, 01:05:42 PM »

By the way... Welcome back from vacation, Oy.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2014, 01:07:50 PM »

I bet Dave will not like it , no matter what  kind AJ over run it is.

« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2014, 01:09:02 PM »

Ok, I'm going to go smoke this mofo. Your right, who gives a shit what is could be, let's see how it smokes. AJ myamby hybrid cross with oval and preembargo Cuban leaf.

Lucky!!  Could be oval pressed MC Petit Edmundos.  No bands so customs wouldn't notice.
Looks more like a AB Tempus. Did you ever notice Tatuaje never has "overruns". Just sayin. Don't light that dry deck on fire with your ash, looks like a tumbleweed

They're a brilliant marketing gimmick.  Nothing wrong with selling extra tobaccos, no sense in letting them go to waste, but it's crazy the games they try to play with them.  Could be this, could be that.  Even crazier to me that people fall for it.
Well that's the thing, why the secrecy? They know what the thing is so just sell it as a second or whatever. The price is right if you enjoy them but if it was a true oval that they could sell as an oval, they would. What the fuck is an overrun anyway? Oops, I made too many cigars today! Since when is that a problem?