DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2014, 12:02:17 PM »

Well I'm finally home. Walk in the door and what do I see? I little brown box from CI. I had ordered some of the AJ overrun close outs. After Joes rant on overruns and 2nds I wasn't very hopefully. I think I got Ovals bitches!
joe what are your thoughts, could they be?

Believe whatever you want, tell yourself they're whatever you want them to be.

As for the pic you posted, the Ovals aren't nearly that sharply box pressed.  They're ovals.
You can SEE something in that pic?

If they are really flat they are probably cores. Maybe
look on the first post of the day.....that pic
Fucked if I know.....

« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2014, 12:03:01 PM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.
Right? Sometimes I wonder
just PM me if you ever have another brilliant post go unresponded. Great EGO's need stroking.
Oy, did you see my last post? PM sent
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2014, 12:13:53 PM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.
Right? Sometimes I wonder
just PM me if you ever have another brilliant post go unresponded. Great EGO's need stroking.
Oy, did you see my last post? PM sent
Yes! I was taken aback by the brilliance emanating from the post. That's why it took so long to reply.

« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2014, 12:20:04 PM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.
Right? Sometimes I wonder
just PM me if you ever have another brilliant post go unresponded. Great EGO's need stroking.
Oy, did you see my last post? PM sent
Yes! I was taken aback by the brilliance emanating from the post. That's why it took so long to reply.
Haha! May your next car be a Pontiac that needs to be picked up in Belleville, IL!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2014, 12:23:07 PM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.
Right? Sometimes I wonder
just PM me if you ever have another brilliant post go unresponded. Great EGO's need stroking.
Oy, did you see my last post? PM sent
Yes! I was taken aback by the brilliance emanating from the post. That's why it took so long to reply.
Haha! May your next car be a Pontiac that needs to be picked up in Belleville, IL!
That'll tighten up the ol' sphincter  :-\

« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2014, 12:27:34 PM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.
Right? Sometimes I wonder
just PM me if you ever have another brilliant post go unresponded. Great EGO's need stroking.
Oy, did you see my last post? PM sent
Yes! I was taken aback by the brilliance emanating from the post. That's why it took so long to reply.
Haha! May your next car be a Pontiac that needs to be picked up in Belleville, IL!
That'll tighten up the ol' sphincter  :-\
CNS
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2014, 12:28:26 PM »

Well I'm finally home. Walk in the door and what do I see? I little brown box from CI. I had ordered some of the AJ overrun close outs. After Joes rant on overruns and 2nds I wasn't very hopefully. I think I got Ovals bitches!
joe what are your thoughts, could they be?

Believe whatever you want, tell yourself they're whatever you want them to be.

As for the pic you posted, the Ovals aren't nearly that sharply box pressed.  They're ovals.
You can SEE something in that pic?

If they are really flat they are probably cores. Maybe
look on the first post of the day.....that pic
Fucked if I know.....
can always count on the dusty one for great insights?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2014, 12:30:06 PM »

Well I'm finally home. Walk in the door and what do I see? I little brown box from CI. I had ordered some of the AJ overrun close outs. After Joes rant on overruns and 2nds I wasn't very hopefully. I think I got Ovals bitches!
joe what are your thoughts, could they be?

Believe whatever you want, tell yourself they're whatever you want them to be.

As for the pic you posted, the Ovals aren't nearly that sharply box pressed.  They're ovals.
You can SEE something in that pic?

If they are really flat they are probably cores. Maybe
look on the first post of the day.....that pic
Fucked if I know.....
can always count on the dusty one for great insights?
Or put another way....I didn't buy 'em so I really don't give a shit.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »

Obsession
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2014, 12:31:41 PM »

More
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2014, 12:32:01 PM »

More
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »

And more.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2014, 12:32:45 PM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2014, 12:33:51 PM »

Well I'm finally home. Walk in the door and what do I see? I little brown box from CI. I had ordered some of the AJ overrun close outs. After Joes rant on overruns and 2nds I wasn't very hopefully. I think I got Ovals bitches!
joe what are your thoughts, could they be?

Believe whatever you want, tell yourself they're whatever you want them to be.

As for the pic you posted, the Ovals aren't nearly that sharply box pressed.  They're ovals.
You can SEE something in that pic?

If they are really flat they are probably cores. Maybe
look on the first post of the day.....that pic
Fucked if I know.....
can always count on the dusty one for great insights?
Or put another way....I didn't buy 'em so I really don't give a shit.

Indeed.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2014, 12:34:15 PM »

Thanx! GFY