« Reply #270 on: July 10, 2014, 01:54:33 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?
Ha, just laughing at all of the "crazy" antics of the Cigarbanter members! how, about you Steve?

It's all good. Apparently, my biggest issue is where I'm going to store all the smokes I'm buying... Small potatoes.
Time for one of the 120qt coolerdors?

I know, right?!? May need that link GolfinDave had to do some "invest"igating. Think TrueDog just got one too.
That one is big enough to use sideways too, so it would do drawers and such...I believe wineadors accommodates the Coleman 150
http://wineadors.com/coolidors.html
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #271 on: July 10, 2014, 01:59:48 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #272 on: July 10, 2014, 02:01:32 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?
Ha, just laughing at all of the "crazy" antics of the Cigarbanter members! how, about you Steve?

It's all good. Apparently, my biggest issue is where I'm going to store all the smokes I'm buying... Small potatoes.
Time for one of the 120qt coolerdors?

I know, right?!? May need that link GolfinDave had to do some "invest"igating. Think TrueDog just got one too.
That one is big enough to use sideways too, so it would do drawers and such...I believe wineadors accommodates the Coleman 150
http://wineadors.com/coolidors.html

Those are very cool inserts. I was actually thinking of the wineador fridge when I read your post. I already have a coleman setup. No drawers, just stacked boxes. Still have the original 150ct wooden humi in action also. Mostly the 'guest' options in there.

« Reply #273 on: July 10, 2014, 02:01:50 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Ohh damn!  Good afternoon!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #274 on: July 10, 2014, 02:02:08 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Sounds like you need some rain  8)......good to see you, Russ!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #275 on: July 10, 2014, 02:03:33 PM »

I'm back.  No homeless people in sight.  I'll get your package out today, Scott.  Two stouts that shall not be named, the Old Rasputin, Bell's Two Hearted, and I got ya a Coronado Brewing Blue Ridge Coffee Stout.  Little bit lighter than most comparable stouts but I enjoy it.  Under 6% ABV so it's a perfect morning beer, LOL.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #276 on: July 10, 2014, 02:05:12 PM »

Hey Ken, where did you buy your ninfas at?

« Reply #277 on: July 10, 2014, 02:05:18 PM »

I'm back.  No homeless people in sight.  I'll get your package out today, Scott.  Two stouts that shall not be named, the Old Rasputin, Bell's Two Hearted, and I got ya a Coronado Brewing Blue Ridge Coffee Stout.  Little bit lighter than most comparable stouts but I enjoy it.  Under 6% ABV so it's a perfect morning beer, LOL.
God I LOVE B2H...so damn good!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #278 on: July 10, 2014, 02:06:16 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?
Ha, just laughing at all of the "crazy" antics of the Cigarbanter members! how, about you Steve?

It's all good. Apparently, my biggest issue is where I'm going to store all the smokes I'm buying... Small potatoes.
Time for one of the 120qt coolerdors?

I know, right?!? May need that link GolfinDave had to do some "invest"igating. Think TrueDog just got one too.
That one is big enough to use sideways too, so it would do drawers and such...I believe wineadors accommodates the Coleman 150
http://wineadors.com/coolidors.html
That's just too fuckin' cool. For some reason I just never thought of setting my coolidor on it's side (I use a 'Cube') and opening the lid like a door.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2014, 02:07:14 PM »

I'm back.  No homeless people in sight.  I'll get your package out today, Scott.  Two stouts that shall not be named, the Old Rasputin, Bell's Two Hearted, and I got ya a Coronado Brewing Blue Ridge Coffee Stout.  Little bit lighter than most comparable stouts but I enjoy it.  Under 6% ABV so it's a perfect morning beer, LOL.
I like the way you think.

« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2014, 02:08:12 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Howdy, Russ.  Mind the flying poo.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2014, 02:08:35 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Sounds like you need some rain  8)......good to see you, Russ!

No shit Dave.  Been pretty dry.  BTW, thought you'd be happy to know I bought a liquid Fertilizer cart for my drill last week.  Now to get the rest of the operation set up to put that liquid gold in the ground.

« Reply #282 on: July 10, 2014, 02:08:43 PM »

Indeed....howdy, Ken.
Howdy, Dusy Dave. And all!

Afternoon, Ken. What say you, sir?
Ha, just laughing at all of the "crazy" antics of the Cigarbanter members! how, about you Steve?

It's all good. Apparently, my biggest issue is where I'm going to store all the smokes I'm buying... Small potatoes.
Time for one of the 120qt coolerdors?

I know, right?!? May need that link GolfinDave had to do some "invest"igating. Think TrueDog just got one too.
That one is big enough to use sideways too, so it would do drawers and such...I believe wineadors accommodates the Coleman 150
http://wineadors.com/coolidors.html
That's just too fuckin' cool. For some reason I just never thought of setting my coolidor on it's side (I use a 'Cube') and opening the lid like a door.
Would be perfect for a closet...hell, you could even borderline wall mount it so it's fully secured from tipping over!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #283 on: July 10, 2014, 02:10:03 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Russ, good to see you! It must be awfully dry out there. Hay is for horses. And cows. Smoke a cigar instead.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #284 on: July 10, 2014, 02:11:44 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Sounds like you need some rain  8)......good to see you, Russ!

No shit Dave.  Been pretty dry.  BTW, thought you'd be happy to know I bought a liquid Fertilizer cart for my drill last week.  Now to get the rest of the operation set up to put that liquid gold in the ground.
Do you need me to send a rep?  ;D