« Reply #390 on: January 13, 2015, 03:06:26 PM »

Local News?

“A Florida man shot himself in his penis and testicles while claiming to be cleaning his gun,” blared one ABC-TV affiliate. “A Florida man whose hand was bitten off by a nine-foot alligator now faces charges of feeding the animal,” blared another. And state wildlife officials also were not too thrilled with a company whose business is bringing alligators with their mouths taped shut to kids’ birthday pool parties (for a $175 fee).

But then the local news goes gothic. A Florida man was upset that his wife didn’t thaw the frozen pizza and shoved her face into a dog bowl, police said. Another man forced his wife to swallow her diamond engagement ring after she announced that she was leaving. In another bad pizza story, a man punched the delivery boy after he forget garlic knots.
note to self, don't forget garlic knots.... are they upset about the mouths taped shut? or the $175 dollar fee?

« Reply #391 on: January 13, 2015, 03:13:53 PM »

Holy Chit Travellin Dave that has to be a record post!
and I felt bad about the cat scan & lab report post, not anymore..
I liked that post.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #392 on: January 13, 2015, 03:14:36 PM »

« Reply #393 on: January 13, 2015, 03:15:25 PM »

Bareknuckle corona's up for $3.  Not bad at all.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #394 on: January 13, 2015, 03:18:37 PM »

11 Ways You Know You Live In A Country Run By Idiots:

1. If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally, you live in a country run by idiots.

2. If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion, you live in a country run by idiots.

3. If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote on who runs the government, you live in a country run by idiots.

4. If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy leaders in Egypt, you live in a country run by idiots.

5. If, in the largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat, you live in a country run by idiots.

6. If an 80-year-old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched, you live in a country run by idiots.

7. If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more, you live in a country run by idiots.

8. If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of grade school for saying his teacher’s “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable, you live in a country run by idiots.

9. If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing and free cell phones, you live in a country run by idiots.

10. If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to incentivize NOT working, with 99 weeks of unemployment checks and no requirement to prove they applied but can’t find work, you live in a country run by idiots.

11. If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government, you live in a country run by idiots.

« Reply #395 on: January 13, 2015, 03:21:54 PM »

[...]

and if your feet smell, and your nose runs, you are
built upside down!  Mad magazine circa the late 60's

« Reply #396 on: January 13, 2015, 03:23:35 PM »

Good job Dean, we're rolling today!

« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2015, 03:25:46 PM »

Well I have my mid-year performance noodle whipping in a few minutes, oh boy it helps me do my job so much better!   Not too bad as I have a good immediate boss and she thinks I do a great job for her........  She has it pretty good though with 7 people under her and all pretty low maintenance except two dipshits.  No I am not one of those 2, but one of them does a good job at making me look good.
Good luck.
Thanks, well here I go.  BBL
All done doing a great job.

« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2015, 03:28:10 PM »

Holy Chit Travellin Dave that has to be a record post!
Yeah, I think he should have a star removed for that monstrosity.
Good suggestion.

« Reply #399 on: January 13, 2015, 03:29:10 PM »

Holy Chit Travellin Dave that has to be a record post!
Yeah, I think he should have a star removed for that monstrosity.
he could have made 25 posts out of that one and earned another star.
Good idea Dean.  I'll just ignore the rest of these pissants.
Typical yellowstar

« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2015, 03:29:50 PM »

Bareknuckle corona's up for $3.  Not bad at all.
Yes, tempted.

« Reply #401 on: January 13, 2015, 03:30:32 PM »

Holy Chit Travellin Dave that has to be a record post!
Yeah, I think he should have a star removed for that monstrosity.
he could have made 25 posts out of that one and earned another star.
Good idea Dean.  I'll just ignore the rest of these pissants.
Typical yellowstar
No Respect!

« Reply #402 on: January 13, 2015, 03:31:02 PM »

Bareknuckle corona's up for $3.  Not bad at all.
Yes, tempted.
Price is nice, definitely tempting.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #403 on: January 13, 2015, 03:37:26 PM »

Lets see why People dislike Florida

1)Florida has the most Pedophiles.

2)If you are a redneck young female you can kill your baby and get away with it.

3)Every where you turn you have some idiot Floridian trying to rip you off with some scam.

4)Cops here take 2 hours to respond to a real crime but it takes minutes to pull over someone doing 5 miles over the speed limit.

5)Looking for a job here, good luck at getting a job at Publix or Disney for $8 an hour.

6)Florida drivers drive like crap and then blame the tourist or New Yorkers. Yet statistics show that it's the natives here that suck as drivers because if you take drivers ed like here in Orange county you don't even have to take the state driving exam.

7)Girls here are trashy as hell and spread diseases all over, yet they blame the Black people or Hispanics.

8)Teen pregnancy in Orlando at a all time high.

9)the court system is as corrupt as hell and we depend on them to protect are constitutional rights but they let every street thug loose.

10)The weather here sucks, school system sucks, jobs suck, and Floridians honestly think that Bahama Breeze or the Ale House are high class restaurants.

11)Natives her are rude as hell. If you did not grow up living in the boondocks shooting soda cans and possums then you obviously do not fit in.

12)UCF and Miami College are your Ivy League school and everyone that goes there thinks they are smart but are really idiots, yet up north we have Columbia College, NYU, Baruch College, Cornell University, Penn State, Harvard, Notre dame University and we know we are smarter yet we dont go around acting like we are so big.

in summary, Florida has no jobs, hospitals suck, schools sucks, natives are rude, drivers are bad, cops and judges are corrupt, a bunch of pedophiles and moms who kill their babies, love bugs galore, hillbillies with no education, sink holes everywhere, trashy women and men who think its okay to sleep with everyone that is married, people who think 25 floors on a building is considered a skyscraper, racist people everywhere  that hate tourist and New Yorkers who actually bring money to this sand trap hell hole. If it were not for Disney you would be selling Oranges to Tropicana and every idiot you can to try and convert State Road 50 from a crappy dirt road to a paved road still. Wow and you ask why Northerners hate Florida. Maybe its because you hate us and we know that our way of life up there is far more advance and about 10 years ahead of yours. We got fooled with the weather and the palm trees and the only reason we can't move back is because we got scammed with the real estate market and spent all our money on houses down here and we are now stuck with them because no one in this country wants to move to a trashy hell hole state like this. They called this a swing state for elections, why not call it the Swingers State with all the trashy whores here. They call it the "sunshine State" why not call it the "Lightning and watch your butt when you walk you might die due to lightning state", they call this the "gator state" and that is probably the only thing they got right with the gators running into peoples swimming pools. While we are at it, lets call it the "lets set every forest on fire on purpose and good luck driving through that buddy state". Good ole Florida where the Meth Labs are the only Chemistry Labs your Child will ever get to learn about chemistry and the gators are the only team that the natives actually root for because the real Pro-Teams are to similar to what goes on up north. Hey I am running for Mayor, Sheriff, Congress, Senator, I am the biggest idiot out here but guess what, I'm from Florida, that is my slogan and I know you will vote for me because i am an idiot and i am from Floriduh, after our election we can have fun doing a recount because we never get it right with our stupid handwritten ancient ballot and elderly people running the precincts who are to old to see the darn computer screen. After all that re-count we can say you stole the election because we can't count. I love this state, all you northerners stay out, only we Floridians have the right to this bug infested state. Mama i'm only 18 years old, why you kicking me out of the house? Because that is what we do here in Florida, time for you to go get a job at Publix son and pay $1,100 on a crappy apartment.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #404 on: January 13, 2015, 03:37:58 PM »

Well I have my mid-year performance noodle whipping in a few minutes, oh boy it helps me do my job so much better!   Not too bad as I have a good immediate boss and she thinks I do a great job for her........  She has it pretty good though with 7 people under her and all pretty low maintenance except two dipshits.  No I am not one of those 2, but one of them does a good job at making me look good.
Good luck.
Thanks, well here I go.  BBL
All done doing a great job.
raise?