« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2017, 08:38:37 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2017, 08:41:55 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
About time you arrived.  Tony and I need help carrying the snowflake banner.
First he needs to look back at your and Tony's snowflake moment last night.

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2017, 08:42:28 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
:o

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2017, 08:44:54 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Morning Dave, man you have put in a day's work just putting all those descriptive names together!

Wish I could be a decorator and get $150-200/hour to ride around and stop in to tell people what color is pretty.

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2017, 08:54:38 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
Pretty sure it's going to be Joanna, but we'll wait for confirmation.

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2017, 08:58:22 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
About time you arrived.  Tony and I need help carrying the snowflake banner.
Apparently!   :-\

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2017, 08:59:07 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
Pretty sure it's going to be Joanna, but we'll wait for confirmation.
I watched Joanna last night, farm sink, barn door, Shiplap and a metal sign once again.

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2017, 08:59:52 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
I missed you too Tony, GFY!

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2017, 09:00:55 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
Pretty sure it's going to be Joanna, but we'll wait for confirmation.
I watched Joanna last night, farm sink, barn door, Shiplap and a metal sign once again.
Last season though.... :(

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2017, 09:04:37 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
I missed you too Tony, GFY!
Watch Out Dave, GFY's are flying this morning.  Schoolboy Tony (CG was a much better schoolboy) and Bean had a bad night.  Bean was in the bottle and Tony must have made a bad test grade or something.

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2017, 09:05:23 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
Pretty sure it's going to be Joanna, but we'll wait for confirmation.
I watched Joanna last night, farm sink, barn door, Shiplap and a metal sign once again.
Last season though.... :(

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2017, 09:06:09 AM »

Ok, time to go get some paint then watch the paint dry.

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2017, 09:12:06 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
Pretty sure it's going to be Joanna, but we'll wait for confirmation.
I watched Joanna last night, farm sink, barn door, Shiplap and a metal sign once again.
What has your pretty $150-$200/hr decorator come up with? Wonder if it's unique to your project.

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2017, 09:13:28 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
Welcome back, Dave. Reassignment surgery a success? What should we call you now?
I missed you too Tony, GFY!
Hahaha. Is that pronounced Giffy?

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2017, 09:40:41 AM »

Good morning boys!
Good morning, Scott. Kids still pissed at you for not taking them on vacation with you?
Morning Tony, they've mentioned it a time or two. We are going to FL in a month however
What is that, three vacations this quarter?  Fishy livin' the high life.
Yes, unusual. OBX and FL are every year but the Bermuda trip was for my 50th