Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2017, 08:02:18 AM »

Good morning boys!
Good morning, Scott. Kids still pissed at you for not taking them on vacation with you?
Morning Tony, they've mentioned it a time or two. We are going to FL in a month however
What is that, three vacations this quarter?  Fishy livin' the high life.

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2017, 08:09:15 AM »

......and Tony and Mark.
The Resident Snowflakes?
I can tell you've finally lost interest in watching the paint dry.

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2017, 08:11:46 AM »

Good morning boys!
Good morning, Scott. Kids still pissed at you for not taking them on vacation with you?
Morning Tony, they've mentioned it a time or two. We are going to FL in a month however
What is that, three vacations this quarter?  Fishy livin' the high life.

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2017, 08:12:36 AM »

......and Tony and Mark.
The Resident Snowflakes?
I can tell you've finally lost interest in watching the paint dry.
That is 10:00 to lunch work.

Sounds like a hangover might have you a bit edgy this morning :).

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2017, 08:17:46 AM »

Developing Tropical Weather Activity

Showers and thunderstorms associated with the broad area of low
pressure located over the southwestern Caribbean Sea continue to
show signs of organization.  Environmental conditions are forecast
to steadily become more conducive for development, and this system
is expected to become a tropical depression within the next couple
of days.  The large disturbance should move slowly northwestward
across or near the eastern portions of Nicaragua and Honduras, move
into the northwestern Caribbean Sea on Thursday, and emerge over
the southern Gulf of Mexico by the weekend. Interests in Nicaragua,
Honduras, Belize, and the Yucatan peninsula should monitor the
progress of this system over the next few days.  An Air Force
Reserve reconnaissance aircraft is scheduled to investigate the
disturbance this afternoon, if necessary.  Regardless of
development, this system will likely produce heavy rains over
portions of Central America during the next few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
I guess by the weekend it'll be very wet on my coast.
Could be
Looking wetter in your direction Dean

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2017, 08:22:25 AM »

......and Tony and Mark.
The Resident Snowflakes?
I can tell you've finally lost interest in watching the paint dry.
That is 10:00 to lunch work.

Sounds like a hangover might have you a bit edgy this morning :).
Either that or the resident banterland curmudgeon pushin' my buttons.  Both, probably.

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2017, 08:24:40 AM »

Looks like Bean had a typical millennial whiner meltdown last night, hopefully Mrs. Bean got the little snowflake in the cooler in time to save him. ;)
GFY
Wow, that's two today.

Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2017, 08:25:55 AM »

[...]

that's what I had figured the other day, so long as it stays in the gulf.

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2017, 08:26:11 AM »

Travellin Dave was supposed to be back with regular commie oriented programming this morning but no show ???
Sorry.  Long day yesterday, had me a good sleep in.

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2017, 08:28:02 AM »

Good morning boys!
Good morning, Scott. Kids still pissed at you for not taking them on vacation with you?
Morning Tony, they've mentioned it a time or two. We are going to FL in a month however
All kinds of picture sharing this morning!

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2017, 08:28:18 AM »

Travellin Dave was supposed to be back with regular commie oriented programming this morning but no show ???
Sorry.  Long day yesterday, had me a good sleep in.
That sounds reasonable with the air miles and airports you have endured over the last week!

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2017, 08:29:33 AM »

......and Tony and Mark.
The Resident Snowflakes?
I can tell you've finally lost interest in watching the paint dry.
That is 10:00 to lunch work.

Sounds like a hangover might have you a bit edgy this morning :).
Either that or the resident banterland curmudgeon pushin' my buttons.  Both, probably.
LOL

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2017, 08:31:28 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2017, 08:34:52 AM »

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2017, 08:35:59 AM »

Morning DecoratorDave, TakeMeOutToTheTony, BeanyBean, BetweenVacaysFish, MovinOnUpDean.
About time you arrived.  Tony and I need help carrying the snowflake banner.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9