Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2017, 07:53:20 PM »

Spaghetti and Meatballs cooking on the induction hot plate.
Turned out right good!

« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2017, 08:01:25 PM »

Spaghetti and Meatballs cooking on the induction hot plate.
Turned out right good!
Guess who's starving again?

« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2017, 08:02:10 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.
I'm about to light up an Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda. I've already smoked another one and it's decent but I don't like them as much as the regular Basin (and I'm not referring to the originals).
Definitely construction issues with these cigars.
Sure enough is with that one anyway
The first one I smoked was like that too.

« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2017, 08:07:11 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.
I'm about to light up an Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda. I've already smoked another one and it's decent but I don't like them as much as the regular Basin (and I'm not referring to the originals).
Definitely construction issues with these cigars.
Sure enough is with that one anyway
The first one I smoked was like that too.
Better stick with the regular ones, have smoked several and no major problems.

« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2017, 08:20:11 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.
I'm about to light up an Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda. I've already smoked another one and it's decent but I don't like them as much as the regular Basin (and I'm not referring to the originals).
Definitely construction issues with these cigars.
Sure enough is with that one anyway
The first one I smoked was like that too.
Better stick with the regular ones, have smoked several and no major problems.
Love the regular ones and still have a bunch. Won't buy more Fuma Em Corda.

« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2017, 08:23:00 PM »

Guess I will select a smoke and move out by the pool that I don't have to maintain.
I'm about to light up an Amazon Basin Fuma Em Corda. I've already smoked another one and it's decent but I don't like them as much as the regular Basin (and I'm not referring to the originals).
Definitely construction issues with these cigars.
Sure enough is with that one anyway
The first one I smoked was like that too.
Better stick with the regular ones, have smoked several and no major problems.
Love the regular ones and still have a bunch. Won't buy more of these.
There is a new version of them coming real soon if not already out called the Amazon Anaconda.  Looking forward to trying them.

I have a full box left of the regular Basins.

« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2017, 08:48:00 PM »

GFY lull?
Raz was doing so well on his PW practicing a couple of weeks ago....must have sprained something.
Yeah, new projects at work make postwhorin' difficult.

« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2017, 08:49:39 PM »

GFY lull?
Raz was doing so well on his PW practicing a couple of weeks ago....must have sprained something.
Be careful what you ask for!
Yeah, useless drivel is CarTex's domain. He resents when others do it.

« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2017, 08:50:40 PM »

GFY lull?
Raz was doing so well on his PW practicing a couple of weeks ago....must have sprained something.
By the way, that's my favorite lighthouse you have there in your avitar.
And which one is that Tony?
This one.
She seems nice.

« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2017, 08:51:03 PM »

Country Music Legend Glen Campbell Dies at 81

Country legend Glen Campbell, whose crossover hits “Gentle on My Mind,” “By the Time I Get to Phoenix” and “Rhinestone Cowboy” forged a lasting bridge between country and pop music, died Tuesday. He was 81.

In 2011, Campbell announced he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and mounted a well-publicized farewell tour. His official Twitter posted the news.
Damned shame. That boy could play.

« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2017, 09:01:11 PM »

GFY lull?
Raz was doing so well on his PW practicing a couple of weeks ago....must have sprained something.
By the way, that's my favorite lighthouse you have there in your avitar.
And which one is that Tony?
This one.
She seems nice.
Nice lighthouse too.

« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2017, 09:01:41 PM »

« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2017, 10:13:59 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]