Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2017, 02:47:28 PM »

What?!? Nothing on floral, fruit or nuts... and leather. Everyone talks about leather. =P
Patience sir, not all in one day.

« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2017, 02:47:52 PM »

What?!? Nothing on floral, fruit or nuts... and leather. Everyone talks about leather. =P
And what about Cloves, that one always humors me
And no mention of raspberry thumbprint cookies.  Stop wasting our time, Travellin'Dave.
Like your time has value  ::)

« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »

What?!? Nothing on floral, fruit or nuts... and leather. Everyone talks about leather. =P
And what about Cloves, that one always humors me
And no mention of raspberry thumbprint cookies.  Stop wasting our time, Travellin'Dave.
Wasting YOUR time?  Hell, nobody was here...I was just entertaining myself.

« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2017, 02:48:48 PM »

What?!? Nothing on floral, fruit or nuts... and leather. Everyone talks about leather. =P
And what about Cloves, that one always humors me
And no mention of raspberry thumbprint cookies.  Stop wasting our time, Travellin'Dave.
Like your time has value  ::)

That's a nice picture.

« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2017, 02:50:37 PM »

What?!? Nothing on floral, fruit or nuts... and leather. Everyone talks about leather. =P
And what about Cloves, that one always humors me
And no mention of raspberry thumbprint cookies.  Stop wasting our time, Travellin'Dave.
Just pick up some Herrera Esteli, sheesh!

« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2017, 02:53:02 PM »

Morning RevRaz.
Quick check-in and exit?  Getting to be a bit like Fishy... :-
Work. I mostly have to get out of the office on break to banter anymore.
Fuk'n commies.
That they are. It's not about productivity, but the perception of being busy.
Write reports and make tables.  They don't have to say anything or conclude anything, but words and numbers show you're busy.
Funny you should say that. I'm spending most of my time in Microsoft SSRS and SSMS...creating reports and modifying data tables.
Do it like those in the Swamp, just make the chit up so it sounds good then do it again next month....... over and over.
Or do like I've done with SOP's over the years.  Hold on to three versions....when somebody starts pissing about one, give them the next version, then another.  By then there has been significant turnover so go back and introduce the first one again, and everyone raves as to how innovative it is.

« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2017, 02:54:06 PM »

What?!? Nothing on floral, fruit or nuts... and leather. Everyone talks about leather. =P
And what about Cloves, that one always humors me
And no mention of raspberry thumbprint cookies.  Stop wasting our time, Travellin'Dave.
Like your time has value  ::)

Very nice.  Your graphics department has been digging up some really good ones the last couple of weeks!

« Reply #172 on: August 10, 2017, 02:55:42 PM »

@ Bean....hopefully your guys eventually got to the east coast.  When do they (try to) head home?  Weather supposed to get crappy again tomorrow evening.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2017
« Reply #173 on: August 10, 2017, 02:57:26 PM »

What?!? Nothing on floral, fruit or nuts... and leather. Everyone talks about leather. =P
Patience sir, not all in one day.

TWSS... damnit!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/10/2017
« Reply #174 on: August 10, 2017, 03:00:48 PM »

[...]

Sounds almost as good as a customer return for some issue or another, and you re-ship the same exact order in a new carton... "These are great! Thank you so much!"   ::)

« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2017, 03:42:40 PM »

Morning RevRaz.
Quick check-in and exit?  Getting to be a bit like Fishy... :-
Work. I mostly have to get out of the office on break to banter anymore.
Fuk'n commies.
That they are. It's not about productivity, but the perception of being busy.
Write reports and make tables.  They don't have to say anything or conclude anything, but words and numbers show you're busy.
Funny you should say that. I'm spending most of my time in Microsoft SSRS and SSMS...creating reports and modifying data tables.
Do it like those in the Swamp, just make the chit up so it sounds good then do it again next month....... over and over.
This IS the swamp. But in this case, the swampites are epidemiologists who actually passed statistics in college. So I have to show my work so they can verify whether I did it correctly. So I don't get to make it up. That the statistics are stupid is irrelevant. ;-)

« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2017, 03:46:32 PM »

[...]

It's actually akin to that. They give me all these pseudocode variables for checking. I don't use them for the selection logic, but I display them all in the reports, which makes them happy. Then, when they come up with their results, I show them where their error is and why I'm correct. Then they are doubly happy.

« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2017, 03:59:34 PM »

Got my nap completed  and got my Fuk'n Directv/UVerse accounts all straightens out with a $146 credit that I was not expecting.  Sheesh, all I wanted was to get the stuff to return my equipment.

« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2017, 04:02:38 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!

« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2017, 04:12:49 PM »

98 degrees with heat index of 112, Sheesh!
Don't you have a shady courtyard by the pool?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15