Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2023, 05:40:18 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?
Both. I was hoping Rick would relay the message since he's closer.
Seems they heard you anyways.
You're only 8 Bills points away from the $.
Yep, wish they'd gone for 2 there, but there was no reason to. Lol
Maybe JA will run in for a TD on the next possession, get me double the money at once.
That could happen.
Hope so. Gotta go out and pick up dinner shortly, maybe I'll come back to a bunch of wins.
More importantly, what are we eating?

I made a late brunch item with bacon, eggs, cheese, and hash browns. Gonna have to start thinking about the next meal.
Sports bar called The Hooley. I had a white pizza with pepperoni and onion.

https://www.1funpub.com/

« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2023, 05:42:51 PM »

But this just highlights why I don't want to do sports gambling with my own money. But still, $76.40 withdrawn against an initial deposit of $10. I'll take that.

« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2023, 07:20:08 PM »

Anyone who picked the over on every game this weekend probably cleaned up. Great back and forth game right now.

« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2023, 07:58:10 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?
Both. I was hoping Rick would relay the message since he's closer.
Seems they heard you anyways.
You're only 8 Bills points away from the $.
Yep, wish they'd gone for 2 there, but there was no reason to. Lol
Maybe JA will run in for a TD on the next possession, get me double the money at once.
That could happen.
Hope so. Gotta go out and pick up dinner shortly, maybe I'll come back to a bunch of wins.
More importantly, what are we eating?

I made a late brunch item with bacon, eggs, cheese, and hash browns. Gonna have to start thinking about the next meal.
Decided on meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Should be ready in 15 minutes.

« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2023, 08:38:24 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?
Both. I was hoping Rick would relay the message since he's closer.
Seems they heard you anyways.
You're only 8 Bills points away from the $.
Yep, wish they'd gone for 2 there, but there was no reason to. Lol
Maybe JA will run in for a TD on the next possession, get me double the money at once.
That could happen.
Hope so. Gotta go out and pick up dinner shortly, maybe I'll come back to a bunch of wins.
More importantly, what are we eating?

I made a late brunch item with bacon, eggs, cheese, and hash browns. Gonna have to start thinking about the next meal.
Decided on meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Should be ready in 15 minutes.
That sounds pretty good.

« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2023, 08:44:49 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?
Both. I was hoping Rick would relay the message since he's closer.
Seems they heard you anyways.
You're only 8 Bills points away from the $.
Yep, wish they'd gone for 2 there, but there was no reason to. Lol
Maybe JA will run in for a TD on the next possession, get me double the money at once.
That could happen.
Hope so. Gotta go out and pick up dinner shortly, maybe I'll come back to a bunch of wins.
More importantly, what are we eating?

I made a late brunch item with bacon, eggs, cheese, and hash browns. Gonna have to start thinking about the next meal.
Decided on meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Should be ready in 15 minutes.
That sounds pretty good.
It was excellent. If I do say so myself.

« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2023, 08:52:58 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?
Both. I was hoping Rick would relay the message since he's closer.
Seems they heard you anyways.
You're only 8 Bills points away from the $.
Yep, wish they'd gone for 2 there, but there was no reason to. Lol
Maybe JA will run in for a TD on the next possession, get me double the money at once.
That could happen.
Hope so. Gotta go out and pick up dinner shortly, maybe I'll come back to a bunch of wins.
More importantly, what are we eating?

I made a late brunch item with bacon, eggs, cheese, and hash browns. Gonna have to start thinking about the next meal.
Decided on meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Should be ready in 15 minutes.
That sounds pretty good.
It was excellent. If I do say so myself.
I had a Chinese stew. It was great.

« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2023, 08:53:26 PM »

Giants are flying high

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2023, 08:54:40 PM »

Tony knows what these are

« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2023, 09:05:42 PM »

Tony knows what these are
Much better looking than if you had made them while bitter.

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2023, 09:06:21 PM »

Tony, don't forget to put the garbage out.

« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2023, 09:15:09 PM »

Tony, don't forget to put the garbage out.
Might want to text him

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2023, 09:16:37 PM »

Smoke show

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2023, 09:17:40 PM »

[...]

You need to elaborate on this one. Is this something you bought or made at home.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7