Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2023, 03:19:41 PM »

Bills have to stop turning the ball over in the 2nd half if they want to win this one.
Should've told them sooner.

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2023, 03:20:00 PM »

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2023, 03:23:04 PM »

@LuvTooGolf: what's the over/under for the Bills vs. Dolphins game? You may have already won.
Don't know, didn't play that today. But I have one for Buffalo winning both halves, one for Diggs scoring a TD and one for Allen scoring a TD (non-passing).

Wish I had one for a fumble return for a TD. Sheesh.
Buffalo needs to get their shit together. I like Josh Allen but that last one was totally on him. He had receivers wide open.

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2023, 03:23:40 PM »

@LuvTooGolf: what's the over/under for the Bills vs. Dolphins game? You may have already won.
Don't know, didn't play that today. But I have one for Buffalo winning both halves, one for Diggs scoring a TD and one for Allen scoring a TD (non-passing).

Wish I had one for a fumble return for a TD. Sheesh.
Oh, and I also have the Bills as the first to reach 35 points.

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2023, 03:24:35 PM »

@LuvTooGolf: what's the over/under for the Bills vs. Dolphins game? You may have already won.
Don't know, didn't play that today. But I have one for Buffalo winning both halves, one for Diggs scoring a TD and one for Allen scoring a TD (non-passing).

Wish I had one for a fumble return for a TD. Sheesh.
Buffalo needs to get their shit together. I like Josh Allen but that last one was totally on him. He had receivers wide open.
They seem to have a tendency to play down to their opponents. Great teams don't do that, they're gonna have to get a handle on that.

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2023, 03:26:33 PM »

@LuvTooGolf: what's the over/under for the Bills vs. Dolphins game? You may have already won.
Don't know, didn't play that today. But I have one for Buffalo winning both halves, one for Diggs scoring a TD and one for Allen scoring a TD (non-passing).

Wish I had one for a fumble return for a TD. Sheesh.
Buffalo needs to get their shit together. I like Josh Allen but that last one was totally on him. He had receivers wide open.
They seem to have a tendency to play down to their opponents. Great teams don't do that, they're gonna have to get a handle on that.
I would agree with that. Allen is obviously no Pickett.

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2023, 03:27:29 PM »

@LuvTooGolf: what's the over/under for the Bills vs. Dolphins game? You may have already won.
Don't know, didn't play that today. But I have one for Buffalo winning both halves, one for Diggs scoring a TD and one for Allen scoring a TD (non-passing).

Wish I had one for a fumble return for a TD. Sheesh.
Buffalo needs to get their shit together. I like Josh Allen but that last one was totally on him. He had receivers wide open.
They seem to have a tendency to play down to their opponents. Great teams don't do that, they're gonna have to get a handle on that.
I would agree with that. Allen is obviously no Pickett.
CNS

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2023, 03:29:26 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.

« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2023, 03:32:17 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2023, 03:35:17 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
The boo birds might be showing up soon.

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2023, 03:35:40 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2023, 03:37:04 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?
Both. I was hoping Rick would relay the message since he's closer.

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2023, 03:40:19 PM »

I really want the Bills to go all the way this season. They aren't playing nearly as well as they can. Not sure how to get all the players on the same page. Allen may still be too inexperienced for the NFL.

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2023, 03:46:04 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?
Both. I was hoping Rick would relay the message since he's closer.
Seems they heard you anyways.

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2023, 03:49:11 PM »

I don't feel well. Never expected this.
Plenty of game left. Take deep breaths and regroup.
The Bills, or Rick?
Both. I was hoping Rick would relay the message since he's closer.
Seems they heard you anyways.
They need to get their confidence back. Hopefully that touchdown has sparked something
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7