Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2015, 07:13:10 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Windbag!
Better than a douchebag!

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2015, 07:16:37 AM »

Good morning 3 Daves, Chip

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2015, 07:17:09 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Windbag!
Better than a douchebag!
Are you implying something?

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2015, 07:22:06 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Windbag!
Better than a douchebag!
Are you implying something?
Implying, no. I'm stating it outright, bro!  8)

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2015, 07:22:06 AM »

good morning Chip, Daves, and Scott.
Happy Friday.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here.

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2015, 07:22:34 AM »

good morning Chip, Daves, and Scott.
Happy Friday.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here.
Morning Dean.

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2015, 07:24:58 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Windbag!
Better than a douchebag!
Are you implying something?
Implying, no. I'm stating it outright, bro!  8)
I thought it was pretty clear.

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2015, 07:25:00 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2015, 07:25:47 AM »

good morning Chip, Daves, and Scott.
Happy Friday.
Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here.
Where have you been all week Mr. Dean?
Oh, and good morning.

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2015, 07:26:55 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Scott, and Dean.

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2015, 07:28:14 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
Don't think they would take kindly to that in Cleveland.

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2015, 07:28:53 AM »

Good Morning Mr. Mayor.  Back to normal commute today?

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2015, 07:30:21 AM »

Good Morning Mr. Mayor.  Back to normal commute today?
Nope.  Trains are fucked again.  They were actually fine yesterday.

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2015, 07:30:48 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
LOL, the flag is his favorite part...Boss Hog

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2015, 07:31:56 AM »

Almost time for a double sheesh.
Guess I need to make another long ass post, draw Scott out of the weeds.
LMAO, you get the door fixed and have time for a relaxing smoke afterwards?
Door couldn't be fixed, unfortunately. He tried his best, but it wasn't the same issue as last time. Even door the inside of the door off, couldn't get it to latch. So that car is probably on its way out. But I did have a couple of smokes, so I guess there's that.
Just weld the damn door shut and drive-on!   :)
LALTS
Is LTG driving the General Lee?  You might want to remove that Confederate flag off the top.
Can't exactly picture him jumping in the window for a speedy getaway
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19