Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2015, 03:28:25 PM »

Afternoon men.  Three hours working on the power washer, still won't start.  It sat too long without gas treatment, carb will need to be torn down.  Taking it to the expert for that.

On to the next chore.
Took the lawn mower in for that very same reason.  Oh, and feels like 103.  Very unusual weather.

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2015, 03:40:24 PM »

Afternoon savages. Outside with a Room 101 Master One PC. Wife and daughter in traffic outside Philly trying to make it home from a dance competition in VA Beach since Thursday. Took my son to see Monions this morning.

I like both raw and cooked fish
Want to see that Minions movie.  How was it?
It was good not great, no big laughs but overall entertaining I guess. My son liked it
You're gonna have to go back to take your daughter now, aren't you?

I wanna take the wife to see Trainwreck if we could get MiL to watch the kiddies.
Last thing I would ever think you would be interested in seeing would be a movie called Trainwreck!   :)
I've heard a lot of good things and I think Amy Schumer (spelling) is very funny.

« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2015, 04:25:28 PM »

Afternoon men.  Three hours working on the power washer, still won't start.  It sat too long without gas treatment, carb will need to be torn down.  Taking it to the expert for that.

On to the next chore.
Took the lawn mower in for that very same reason.  Oh, and feels like 103.  Very unusual weather.
95/98 here, had a nice nap and getting warm now think I will mix a drink, light a cigar and get in the pool.  Must select a cigar first though.

« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2015, 04:55:20 PM »

Afternoon men.  Three hours working on the power washer, still won't start.  It sat too long without gas treatment, carb will need to be torn down.  Taking it to the expert for that.

On to the next chore.
Took the lawn mower in for that very same reason.  Oh, and feels like 103.  Very unusual weather.
95/98 here, had a nice nap and getting warm now think I will mix a drink, light a cigar and get in the pool.  Must select a cigar first though.
That sounds like a great plan.  I just finished some outdoor grilling and it was tolerable in the shade but yukky in the sun.

« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2015, 04:57:24 PM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Hiya Dave.  Sounds like you're having a nice trip.  How long will you be down there?
Flying back tomorrow morning.

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2015, 05:02:40 PM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Hiya Dave.  Sounds like you're having a nice trip.  How long will you be down there?
Flying back tomorrow morning.
Enjoy the time you have there then.

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2015, 05:11:57 PM »

Hi Dave.  Murcielago Lit in the pool with some Tito's and sparkling water

« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2015, 07:51:45 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2015, 08:01:49 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST

« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2015, 08:11:15 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 7/18/2015
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2015, 08:16:36 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2015, 08:21:19 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.

« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2015, 08:43:14 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.
Read somewhere on this here website you can do polls.  Sounded interesting.  Pose a question requiring a simple response.  Could answer the all time question of cello or no cello and a host of others.

« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2015, 08:44:25 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.
You don't have to laugh behind my back, I can take it.  It won't likely happen but I can dream can't I?

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2015, 08:45:06 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.
You don't have to laugh behind my back, I can take it.  It won't likely happen but I can dream can't I?
Muah haha haha haha!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7