Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning folks.  43 here this morning, brisk!
morning Sam. 65° here.
Nice!  how was your dinner last night?
great. 31 people, tons of food. one member cooked a HUGE brisket, dropped it off and left, he wasn't feeling well. that was the first to disappear. three pots of chili, mac and cheese, sausage and peppers, all kinds of pasta salads, and desserts. very little left over.
Wow!  sounds pretty damn good to me!
Any iced coffee?

Cigarpage has quite the offering of non-PC T-shirts.  Can't say I would consider wearing most of them in public....or private.

https://www.cigarpage.com/all-american-tee-party-righteous-duds-fly-the-flag.html
Here's what you northerners need when a large pair of jugs or thighs is not at the ready. https://www.cigarpage.com/mad-bomber-wool-bomber-hat-faux-fur.html
But you can't hear the fat lady sing with that Jap Aviator Hat on.
Jap Aviator????   Nah, that's a Canadian everyday topper.
That is an aviator or bomber style hat as used in WWI and WWII, thus they are referred to them in  script as bombers not Canadian Toppers.   Back in the pre-PC days all the kids called them Jap Aviator Hats.

Edit: WWII  Photo of my father in his aviator hat

Good morning Sam.  Good to have you drop in while the coffee is still fresh.
funny you would mention that, was out of my office for,evidently, longer than I thought, got back here and took a nice big swig of cold coffee... that's just plain nasty.  have NEVER seen the appeal of iced coffee.
+1 on that iced coffee concept!
I do enjoy me an iced Cafe Americano on a hot day.  My daughter always drinks her coffee iced.
Commie!

Good morning folks.  43 here this morning, brisk!
morning Sam. 65° here.
Nice!  how was your dinner last night?
great. 31 people, tons of food. one member cooked a HUGE brisket, dropped it off and left, he wasn't feeling well. that was the first to disappear. three pots of chili, mac and cheese, sausage and peppers, all kinds of pasta salads, and desserts. very little left over.
Wow!  sounds pretty damn good to me!
Any iced coffee?
no, six pots of hot coffee and assorted pop.

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning folks.  43 here this morning, brisk!
morning Sam. 65° here.
Nice!  how was your dinner last night?
great. 31 people, tons of food. one member cooked a HUGE brisket, dropped it off and left, he wasn't feeling well. that was the first to disappear. three pots of chili, mac and cheese, sausage and peppers, all kinds of pasta salads, and desserts. very little left over.
Wow!  sounds pretty damn good to me!
Any iced coffee?
no, six pots of hot coffee and assorted pop.
Good man!

Need to make my grocery list, Senior Discount Day at the grocery store.

Need to make my grocery list, Senior Discount Day at the grocery store.
and what's todays Blue Plate Special?

Good morning folks.  43 here this morning, brisk!
morning Sam. 65° here.
Nice!  how was your dinner last night?
great. 31 people, tons of food. one member cooked a HUGE brisket, dropped it off and left, he wasn't feeling well. that was the first to disappear. three pots of chili, mac and cheese, sausage and peppers, all kinds of pasta salads, and desserts. very little left over.
Wow!  sounds pretty damn good to me!
Any iced coffee?
no, six pots of hot coffee and assorted pop.
What is this "pop" of which you speak?  You are in Florida, so it's either soda or coke.

Good morning Sam.  Good to have you drop in while the coffee is still fresh.
funny you would mention that, was out of my office for,evidently, longer than I thought, got back here and took a nice big swig of cold coffee... that's just plain nasty.  have NEVER seen the appeal of iced coffee.
+1 on that iced coffee concept!
I do enjoy me an iced Cafe Americano on a hot day.  My daughter always drinks her coffee iced.
Commie!
He also enjoys chocolate peanut butter flavored carbonated alcoholic beverages, so figures.

off to the golf course.
later.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8