Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Need to make my grocery list, Senior Discount Day at the grocery store.
and what's todays Blue Plate Special?
Fried pork chops, rice and gravy and peas but I am kind of wanting some she crab soup on this chilly day.

Good morning folks.  43 here this morning, brisk!
morning Sam. 65° here.
Nice!  how was your dinner last night?
great. 31 people, tons of food. one member cooked a HUGE brisket, dropped it off and left, he wasn't feeling well. that was the first to disappear. three pots of chili, mac and cheese, sausage and peppers, all kinds of pasta salads, and desserts. very little left over.
Wow!  sounds pretty damn good to me!
Any iced coffee?
no, six pots of hot coffee and assorted pop.
What is this "pop" of which you speak?  You are in Florida, so it's either soda or coke.
"Pop" is in the Midwest isn't it?  Seems like when I used to travel to Nebraska and Jansas that is what they called the soft drinks.

Cigarpage has quite the offering of non-PC T-shirts.  Can't say I would consider wearing most of them in public....or private.

https://www.cigarpage.com/all-american-tee-party-righteous-duds-fly-the-flag.html
Here's what you northerners need when a large pair of jugs or thighs is not at the ready. https://www.cigarpage.com/mad-bomber-wool-bomber-hat-faux-fur.html
But you can't hear the fat lady sing with that Jap Aviator Hat on.
Jap Aviator????   Nah, that's a Canadian everyday topper.
That is an aviator or bomber style hat as used in WWI and WWII, thus they are referred to them in  script as bombers not Canadian Toppers.   Back in the pre-PC days all the kids called them Jap Aviator Hats.

Edit: WWII  Photo of my father in his aviator hat
Your dad does not look like a Jap Aviator.

Need to make my grocery list, Senior Discount Day at the grocery store.
and what's todays Blue Plate Special?
Fried pork chops, rice and gravy and peas but I am kind of wanting some she crab soup on this chilly day.
Yum, she crab soup....pass the sherry!

Good morning folks.  43 here this morning, brisk!
morning Sam. 65° here.
Nice!  how was your dinner last night?
great. 31 people, tons of food. one member cooked a HUGE brisket, dropped it off and left, he wasn't feeling well. that was the first to disappear. three pots of chili, mac and cheese, sausage and peppers, all kinds of pasta salads, and desserts. very little left over.
Wow!  sounds pretty damn good to me!
Any iced coffee?
no, six pots of hot coffee and assorted pop.
What is this "pop" of which you speak?  You are in Florida, so it's either soda or coke.
"Pop" is in the Midwest isn't it?  Seems like when I used to travel to Nebraska and Jansas that is what they called the soft drinks.
I'm thinkin' DaveOy is a pop kinda guy.

Pop/Soda/Coke map

Need to make my grocery list, Senior Discount Day at the grocery store.
and what's todays Blue Plate Special?
Fried pork chops, rice and gravy and peas but I am kind of wanting some she crab soup on this chilly day.
Yum, she crab soup....pass the sherry!
Change of plans, eating pizza and watching Rambo

Pop/Soda/Coke map
Those are about in line with what I thought, wonder how much the dumbass fed govt paid for those studies.

Bean can relax a little this morning, TX voters approved the constitutional amendment to allow Credit Unions to give away free TV's.
my parents used to get a lot of free items from banks, for opening savings accounts.
this wa in the late 60's and early 70's, toasters, blenders, color TV's

Pop/Soda/Coke map
OK, I can understand the No Data, but what is the deal with other?

Good morning Sam.  Good to have you drop in while the coffee is still fresh.
funny you would mention that, was out of my office for,evidently, longer than I thought, got back here and took a nice big swig of cold coffee... that's just plain nasty.  have NEVER seen the appeal of iced coffee.
+1 on that iced coffee concept!
I do enjoy me an iced Cafe Americano on a hot day.  My daughter always drinks her coffee iced.
I like my coffee, like my women. On ice, with no sugar - that's right, cold & bitter!

Pop/Soda/Coke map
Those are about in line with what I thought, wonder how much the dumbass fed govt paid for those studies.
My SIL and her daughter were visiting from MI this weekend.  We were at a restaurant where my neice ordered a "pop".  The guy just looked at her clueless.

Good morning Sam.  Good to have you drop in while the coffee is still fresh.
funny you would mention that, was out of my office for,evidently, longer than I thought, got back here and took a nice big swig of cold coffee... that's just plain nasty.  have NEVER seen the appeal of iced coffee.
+1 on that iced coffee concept!
I do enjoy me an iced Cafe Americano on a hot day.  My daughter always drinks her coffee iced.
I like my coffee, like my women. On ice, with no sugar - that's right, cold & bitter!
That may be what's been served, but do you actually like it that way?

Good morning Sam.  Good to have you drop in while the coffee is still fresh.
funny you would mention that, was out of my office for,evidently, longer than I thought, got back here and took a nice big swig of cold coffee... that's just plain nasty.  have NEVER seen the appeal of iced coffee.
+1 on that iced coffee concept!
I do enjoy me an iced Cafe Americano on a hot day.  My daughter always drinks her coffee iced.
I like my coffee, like my women. On ice, with no sugar - that's right, cold & bitter!
...and I thought we were leading into a Flip necrophilia story for a minute.... :o

Good morning Sam.  Good to have you drop in while the coffee is still fresh.
funny you would mention that, was out of my office for,evidently, longer than I thought, got back here and took a nice big swig of cold coffee... that's just plain nasty.  have NEVER seen the appeal of iced coffee.
+1 on that iced coffee concept!
I do enjoy me an iced Cafe Americano on a hot day.  My daughter always drinks her coffee iced.
I like my coffee, like my women. On ice, with no sugar - that's right, cold & bitter!
...and I thought we were leading into a Flip necrophilia story for a minute.... :o
Not even going to use the dead Ernest joke!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8