Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2016, 02:13:23 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I can't say for Dalek, but I do enjoy the Unholy Cocktail, and would put it into my top 5.
they are very good also.
are you smoking anything Dad?
I'm baking and getting ready to bread some chicken wings for later.  But as soon as I'm done with that, I've got my eye on an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduto to relax with.
one of my favorite cigars.
In maduro...

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2016, 02:19:40 PM »

Speaking of golden oldies - Gurkha Blue Steel.

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2016, 02:35:11 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I can't say for Dalek, but I do enjoy the Unholy Cocktail, and would put it into my top 5.
they are very good also.
are you smoking anything Dad?
I'm baking and getting ready to bread some chicken wings for later.  But as soon as I'm done with that, I've got my eye on an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduto to relax with.
one of my favorite cigars.
In maduro...
yes, in maduro.

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2016, 02:36:27 PM »

Speaking of golden oldies - Gurkha Blue Steel.
probably one of the best Gurkhas made.
though not saying much.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2016, 02:36:55 PM »

Speaking of golden oldies - Gurkha Blue Steel.
Groovy....
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2016, 02:40:10 PM »

Speaking of golden oldies - Gurkha Blue Steel.
Groovy....
Sorry to run off from you guys, but it's time to light the anti-wife candles.  And I did grab the 8-5-8.

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2016, 02:41:16 PM »

Speaking of golden oldies - Gurkha Blue Steel.
Groovy....
Sorry to run off from you guys, but it's time to light the anti-wife candles.  And I did grab the 8-5-8.
anti-wife candles? LMAO.

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2016, 02:43:09 PM »

lawn work is done, debris disposed of.
Diesel Unlimited and coffee. haven't had one of these in a looooooong time.
I haven't had one in a while either but I always enjoyed them.
wasn't that one of Dalek's favorites, or the d7?
I can't say for Dalek, but I do enjoy the Unholy Cocktail, and would put it into my top 5.
they are very good also.
are you smoking anything Dad?
I'm baking and getting ready to bread some chicken wings for later.  But as soon as I'm done with that, I've got my eye on an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduto to relax with.
one of my favorite cigars.
I was going to smoke it last night, but I have a bad habit and a 50% chance of not picking the cigar out of the humidor that I went for.  So last night I went for a CLE Connecticut instead.  I was a little disappointed with the CLE thou.  In using Joe's scale for rating cigars, I decided to lower my rating of the CLE from a 4 too a 3.  After I have a few more CLE's I may change it again..?

5) I’d buy a box.

4) I’ll restock when I’m low, or buy at the B&M, but a few at a time is enough.

3) Good, but don’t feel the need to buy more.

2) Meh.  A yard-gar, at best, or will bring along with me to the golf course as a second or third smoke when some ability to detect flavors has been diminished.  Not good/interesting enough to smoke on its own at a herf.

1) Bleh.  No thanks, and not interested in smoking again.

(Thanks for the rating's Joe, it really helps...!)
I do occasionally enjoy a connie, but not that particular CLE. It's my least favorite from them. I like the Cuarenta and the Plus.

I like the jwacky scale also.

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »

Speaking of golden oldies - Gurkha Blue Steel.
Groovy....
Sorry to run off from you guys, but it's time to light the anti-wife candles.  And I did grab the 8-5-8.
anti-wife candles? LMAO.
It gets rid of the fishy odor?

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2016, 03:13:26 PM »

Speaking of golden oldies - Gurkha Blue Steel.
Groovy....
Sorry to run off from you guys, but it's time to light the anti-wife candles.  And I did grab the 8-5-8.
anti-wife candles? LMAO.
It gets rid of the fishy odor?
if it works keeping her away don't try to fix it.

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2016, 03:20:04 PM »

Airport time, later guys.

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »

Airport time, later guys.
safe travels Traveling Dave.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2016
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2016, 06:25:51 PM »

Speaking of golden oldies - Gurkha Blue Steel.
Groovy....
Sorry to run off from you guys, but it's time to light the anti-wife candles.  And I did grab the 8-5-8.
anti-wife candles? LMAO.
My wife believes that the flame of a candle will dissipate smoke.  So if I light a candle, she's fine.  My son gave me a Yankee (expensive) Cherries of Snow candle which puts out allot of cherry fragrance which helps.  We also had an odor candle that really helped, but I can't remember the name of it.  Then I finish up with a little Fabreeze air spray.  So far, it seems to work pretty good, but I can only smoke indoors about every 2 or 3 days.  When it gets warmer, I can turn on the attic fan, and that really clears it out.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]