Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2021, 10:59:20 PM »

Cigar tasting description for the day...

"....features flavors of sweet hay and creamy almonds dominant, followed by lesser notes of earth, leather, espresso beans, cocoa nibs and oak. There is quite a bit of spice on my tongue—although it does begin to recede almost immediately—as well as some black pepper on the retrohale that combines nicely with some distinct maple sweetness that is also present. Construction-wise, the draw is excellent after a Dickman cut."

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2021, 11:01:56 PM »

Cigar tasting description for the day...

"....features flavors of sweet hay and creamy almonds dominant, followed by lesser notes of earth, leather, espresso beans, cocoa nibs and oak. There is quite a bit of spice on my tongue—although it does begin to recede almost immediately—as well as some black pepper on the retrohale that combines nicely with some distinct maple sweetness that is also present. Construction-wise, the draw is excellent after a Dickman cut."
Not sure if I want to know this, but what's a Dickman cut?   :o

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2021, 11:02:46 PM »

Cigar tasting description for the day...

"....features flavors of sweet hay and creamy almonds dominant, followed by lesser notes of earth, leather, espresso beans, cocoa nibs and oak. There is quite a bit of spice on my tongue—although it does begin to recede almost immediately—as well as some black pepper on the retrohale that combines nicely with some distinct maple sweetness that is also present. Construction-wise, the draw is excellent after a Dickman cut."
Not sure if I want to know this, but what's a Dickman cut?   :o
How about that...I've been doing this all along.  It's cutting a torpedo at an angle...

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2021, 11:49:27 PM »

Cigar tasting description for the day...

"....features flavors of sweet hay and creamy almonds dominant, followed by lesser notes of earth, leather, espresso beans, cocoa nibs and oak. There is quite a bit of spice on my tongue—although it does begin to recede almost immediately—as well as some black pepper on the retrohale that combines nicely with some distinct maple sweetness that is also present. Construction-wise, the draw is excellent after a Dickman cut."
Not sure if I want to know this, but what's a Dickman cut?   :o
I had the same question. My assumption is that one let's the mohel cut his cigar for him.

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2021, 11:51:15 PM »

Cigar tasting description for the day...

"....features flavors of sweet hay and creamy almonds dominant, followed by lesser notes of earth, leather, espresso beans, cocoa nibs and oak. There is quite a bit of spice on my tongue—although it does begin to recede almost immediately—as well as some black pepper on the retrohale that combines nicely with some distinct maple sweetness that is also present. Construction-wise, the draw is excellent after a Dickman cut."
Not sure if I want to know this, but what's a Dickman cut?   :o
How about that...I've been doing this all along.  It's cutting a torpedo at an angle...
I do that too. But I wasn't too far off on my last post either.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]