CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 3/10/2021  (Read 3828 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 3/10/2021
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2021, 10:59:20 PM »

Cigar tasting description for the day...

"....features flavors of sweet hay and creamy almonds dominant, followed by lesser notes of earth, leather, espresso beans, cocoa nibs and oak. There is quite a bit of spice on my tongue—although it does begin to recede almost immediately—as well as some black pepper on the retrohale that combines nicely with some distinct maple sweetness that is also present. Construction-wise, the draw is excellent after a Dickman cut."

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2021, 11:01:56 PM »

"....features flavors of sweet hay and creamy almonds dominant, followed by lesser notes of earth, leather, espresso beans, cocoa nibs and oak. There is quite a bit of spice on my tongue—although it does begin to recede almost immediately—as well as some black pepper on the retrohale that combines nicely with some distinct maple sweetness that is also present. Construction-wise, the draw is excellent after a Dickman cut."
Not sure if I want to know this, but what's a Dickman cut?   :o

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2021, 11:02:46 PM »

How about that...I've been doing this all along.  It's cutting a torpedo at an angle...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2021, 11:49:27 PM »

I had the same question. My assumption is that one let's the mohel cut his cigar for him.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2021, 11:51:15 PM »

How about that...I've been doing this all along.  It's cutting a torpedo at an angle...
I do that too. But I wasn't too far off on my last post either.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]