Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
3/10/2021
« on: March 10, 2021, 12:00:02 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 12:27:37 AM »

It all worked out.  I bought a new guitar today.  The wife got a new dryer.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 05:00:33 AM »

It all worked out.  I bought a new guitar today.  The wife got a new dryer.
I'm sure she's gonna enjoy playing the shit out of that dryer.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 05:21:02 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 05:30:30 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 05:56:23 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.
Truth is I have not looked at cigarmonster or a number of other sites lately. Not that I feel like I missed any great deals because the banter would have picked it up.

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 05:56:39 AM »

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 06:15:10 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.
Truth is I have not looked at cigarmonster or a number of other sites lately. Not that I feel like I missed any great deals because the banter would have picked it up.
The page doesn't have anything new yet, and the monster currently has kittens in the hardware.

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2021, 07:06:10 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.
Truth is I have not looked at cigarmonster or a number of other sites lately. Not that I feel like I missed any great deals because the banter would have picked it up.
The page doesn't have anything new yet, and the monster currently has kittens in the hardware.

I'm allergic so I'll stay away from the latter.

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2021, 07:32:54 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.
Truth is I have not looked at cigarmonster or a number of other sites lately. Not that I feel like I missed any great deals because the banter would have picked it up.
The page doesn't have anything new yet, and the monster currently has kittens in the hardware.

I'm allergic so I'll stay away from the latter.
All fixed up now. Guess it's not raining in eastern PA this morning.

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2021, 07:54:18 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.
Truth is I have not looked at cigarmonster or a number of other sites lately. Not that I feel like I missed any great deals because the banter would have picked it up.
The page doesn't have anything new yet, and the monster currently has kittens in the hardware.

I'm allergic so I'll stay away from the latter.
All fixed up now. Guess it's not raining in eastern PA this morning.
These days it's rare that the IT staff would be working from HQ. So who knows? It must be raining somewhere.

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2021, 08:36:18 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.
Truth is I have not looked at cigarmonster or a number of other sites lately. Not that I feel like I missed any great deals because the banter would have picked it up.
The page doesn't have anything new yet, and the monster currently has kittens in the hardware.

I'm allergic so I'll stay away from the latter.
All fixed up now. Guess it's not raining in eastern PA this morning.
These days it's rare that the IT staff would be working from HQ. So who knows? It must be raining somewhere.
I assumed they'd take the day off for rain, regardless of their work station location. :D

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2021, 10:23:26 AM »

It all worked out.  I bought a new guitar today.  The wife got a new dryer.
I'm sure she's gonna enjoy playing the shit out of that dryer.
Exactly what I was thinking.

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2021, 10:24:31 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.
Yea, yea, TWHS.

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2021, 10:26:43 AM »

$58 10er of RyJ robustos? The sis isn't offering anything I want either. It's the universe's way of telling me to quit getting distracted and get back to work.
They could at least TRY to tantalize us. Morning, Tony.
Truth is I have not looked at cigarmonster or a number of other sites lately. Not that I feel like I missed any great deals because the banter would have picked it up.
That's why you needed to stock up when CarolinaDave and I did to weather this storm.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5