Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2017, 04:37:02 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
//Afternoon fellas,I have been retired for almost 10 years and have never felt the need for an afternoon nap ,I have always felt I can sleep when I am dead,Please enlighten me where I am going wrong,I have noticed in my daily lurking several folks seem to nap daily
Only the lazy ones.

Good to see ya, SS. Hope all is well./All is well thanks for asking Mayor , Anytime I wake up on this side of the dirt it's a good day

« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2017, 04:40:04 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
//Afternoon fellas,I have been retired for almost 10 years and have never felt the need for an afternoon nap ,I have always felt I can sleep when I am dead,Please enlighten me where I am going wrong,I have noticed in my daily lurking several folks seem to nap daily
Only the lazy ones.

Good to see ya, SS. Hope all is well./All is well thanks for asking Mayor , Anytime I wake up on this side of the dirt it's a good day
Amen on waking up on the right side of the dirt, guess the addition of a nap does test that theory twice a day rather than just once.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2017, 04:47:14 PM »

Time for a short nap then it will be drinking and smoking time.
//Afternoon fellas,I have been retired for almost 10 years and have never felt the need for an afternoon nap ,I have always felt I can sleep when I am dead,Please enlighten me where I am going wrong,I have noticed in my daily lurking several folks seem to nap daily
Only the lazy ones.

Good to see ya, SS. Hope all is well./All is well thanks for asking Mayor , Anytime I wake up on this side of the dirt it's a good day
Amen on waking up on the right side of the dirt, guess the addition of a nap does test that theory twice a day rather than just once.//At my age I think I will stick with one chance a day,Neither of my parents smoked or drank and as far as I can remember took naps and lived into their 90s as did their parents  the males smoked and drank and chased women which I inherited until I got hitched  at the young age of 55

« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2017, 04:51:40 PM »

Caldwell collection sampler (6) over at Atlantic if you are curious about the line.  $40.95
Is that rep in good standing pricing or unwashed masses pricing?
Special deal I got worked out for all my friends.

« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2017, 04:54:25 PM »

Great to hear from ya SS!

« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2017, 04:57:29 PM »

Laranja lit and a Pacifico
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2017, 05:00:17 PM »

Great to hear from ya SS!
//Thank You Sir ,I guess you are like my bride glad to see it's close to Tiger KIck off,I have had Panthers season tickets since 95 !This is the first year her sisters wanted to come to a game,Came to see Watson and now want to come see Boulware,But He will have a tough time staying

« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2017, 06:11:23 PM »

Great to hear from ya SS!
//Thank You Sir ,I guess you are like my bride glad to see it's close to Tiger KIck off,I have had Panthers season tickets since 95 !This is the first year her sisters wanted to come to a game,Came to see Watson and now want to come see Boulware,But He will have a tough time staying
Hoping the best for Boulware...guess (maybe hoping) it's about 50/50 whether he makes the cut.  Been rooting for the Panthers for the last few years, but may have to switch to the Texans.  Have tickets for the Clemson-GT game this year in late October.  Should be an interesting year in Tigertown.

« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »

Great to hear from ya SS!
//Thank You Sir ,I guess you are like my bride glad to see it's close to Tiger KIck off,I have had Panthers season tickets since 95 !This is the first year her sisters wanted to come to a game,Came to see Watson and now want to come see Boulware,But He will have a tough time staying
Hoping the best for Boulware...guess (maybe hoping) it's about 50/50 whether he makes the cut.  Been rooting for the Panthers for the last few years, but may have to switch to the Texans.  Have tickets for the Clemson-GT game this year in late October.  Should be an interesting year in Tigertown.
17 Days to go!

« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2017, 07:20:15 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.

« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2017, 07:37:00 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.

« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2017, 07:37:46 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
Just lit an El Oso gifted by a peripatetic Dave on his last trip to TX. Starting out uniquely "woodsy". Promising.
Pretty certain it's tastier than my RP.

« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2017, 07:38:07 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
A Rocky is better than No Cigar!

« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2017, 07:44:38 PM »

Went with a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary. Not bad but nothing to write home about either.

Still hit the spot and glad I got an opportunity to smoke something.
A Rocky is better than No Cigar!
Absofuckinglutely!

« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2017, 07:45:34 PM »

Been a loooooooong day. I'm about 5 minutes from home. Productive day.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12