Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!  (Read 12744 times)

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2016, 10:57:10 PM »

Back from dinner, out on the hotel patio with a Modelo negra and a Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014.  Deciding on tequila...
I was looking the other day and couldn't find any tequila in the house except for some Cuervo I bought about 15 years ago. Couldn't drink it back then and I doubt it got better with age.
Stop down any time, got some fine offerings to sample.  You are right, the Cuervo ain't gonna get any better.
On this side of the border Don Julio Anejo is your best bet.  Down in the old country where Travellin' Dave is hanging his hat this week the variety is mind boggling.
I enjoy Don Julio but my favorite is probably the Riazul Aņejo.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2016, 10:58:51 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.
What's this graduating kindergarten thing?.... ::)
Sorta like a participation trophy, I think.
Great minds...

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2016, 11:12:22 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.
What's this graduating kindergarten thing?.... ::)
Sorta like a participation trophy, I think.
Great minds...
Well, fair to middling minds...

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #138 on: June 01, 2016, 11:18:22 PM »

About time to head out. Youngest has her kindergarten graduation tonight, that time sure flew by. Hazzuh!
Class of 2032?  College is just around the corner.
No joke. If I ain't dead, hope to be retired by then.
Granddaughter Madeline had her kindergarten graduation too. Time does fly.  Next thing you know she'll be worrying about student loads.  Evening CigarBanter Creator Tony.
Wow. My boys will be graduating kindergarten in a couple of weeks too. They've come a long way from screaming their lungs off in their birth announcement photo. They still make my ears bleed though.
What's this graduating kindergarten thing?.... ::)
Sorta like a participation trophy, I think.
Great minds...
Well, fair to middling minds...
Indeed.

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2016, 12:03:19 AM »

I missed the anniversary party

Re: 6/1/2016 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2016, 12:07:57 AM »

I'll be up all night I'll check for the flip later. I got that REO to try when I get home left it behind. Damn it all
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]