Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it
Absolutely, and it is a mechanism of compensation for the fact they aren't as big and strong as ...well most of us.   Problem is this is one of those problems where just identifying it doesn't make it get better.
All ya have to do is convince them you don't care anything about pussy then they have no more control ......... 40.5 years.  Sheesh!
Very interesting, just started working that particular angle a year ago or so, and i have to say you are definitely on to something there.

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
One of the old relationship addages....
The man/husband enters the relationship/marriage expecting her to stay the same
The woman/wife expects to be able to change him.
Trainwreck guarantee.

just happened to check out the monster, and saw Murc robustos at $50.00/10.  seems off somehow.
They are the new Murcs, right?
looks like it to me.  packaging definitely looks different for the 10 pk.
I know where you can buy some solid old batwing Toro's 10/$100 + Shipping. ;D
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

e-mail just invited me (and anyone who is interested) to Holts on the 25th & 26th for an Oliva event!  buy 1 box and get a box for free!

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
One of the old relationship addages....
The man/husband enters the relationship/marriage expecting her to stay the same
The woman/wife expects to be able to change him.
Trainwreck guarantee.
Life is a trainwreck and marriage just speeds up the process.

e-mail just invited me (and anyone who is interested) to Holts on the 25th & 26th for an Oliva event!  buy 1 box and get a box for free!
I can't go but just send me the free one.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Enjoy the herf, Joisey boys. Watch out for the white whale. Hazzuh!

See ya, Senator
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

just happened to check out the monster, and saw Murc robustos at $50.00/10.  seems off somehow.
They are the new Murcs, right?
looks like it to me.  packaging definitely looks different for the 10 pk.
I know where you can buy some solid old batwing Toro's 10/$100 + Shipping.
TR's Retirement Smoke Shop ltd?

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it
I know someone in TX who could give you some solid advice, have her making you sammitches wearing only an apron in no time.
Is she collecting Social Security?

Enjoy the herf, Joisey boys. Watch out for the white whale. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.

just happened to check out the monster, and saw Murc robustos at $50.00/10.  seems off somehow.
They are the new Murcs, right?
looks like it to me.  packaging definitely looks different for the 10 pk.
I know where you can buy some solid old batwing Toro's 10/$100 + Shipping.
TR's Retirement Smoke Shop ltd?
Got to survive. ;)

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
One of the old relationship addages....
The man/husband enters the relationship/marriage expecting her to stay the same
The woman/wife expects to be able to change him.
Trainwreck guarantee.
Another is that men marry for sex and women marry for security. Still a trainwreck.
[...]

What I think is the most absolutely incongruous thing about it all is, overall, people tend to live longer if married/in a healthy long term relationship than not.   You'd think with all the angst married peoples lifespan would be years shorter.
[...]

Unless he's a cop and she's a nympho,  just sayin'.

Property hunting trip scheduled for May 7-15!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13