ss2

  • Summertime!!

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it
I know someone in TX who could give you some solid advice, have her making you sammitches wearing only an apron in no time.

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it
I know someone in TX who could give you some solid advice, have her making you sammitches wearing only an apron in no time.
??
Doesn't sound like anyone I know.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it
I know someone in TX who could give you some solid advice, have her making you sammitches wearing only an apron in no time.

 :-X
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it
I know someone in TX who could give you some solid advice, have her making you sammitches wearing only an apron in no time.
??
Doesn't sound like anyone I know.

You just make sure you have dinner served before you go out to goof off with the boys!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it
Absolutely, and it is a mechanism of compensation for the fact they aren't as big and strong as ...well most of us.   Problem is this is one of those problems where just identifying it doesn't make it get better.

[...]

Already took care of that. But good lookin' out.

Enjoy the herf, Joisey boys. Watch out for the white whale. Hazzuh!

just happened to check out the monster, and saw Murc robustos at $50.00/10.  seems off somehow.
They are the new Murcs, right?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Have a good afternoon LTG!

[...]
All ya have to do is convince them you don't care anything about pussy then they have no more control ......... 40.5 years.  Sheesh!

Enjoy the herf, Joisey boys. Watch out for the white whale. Hazzuh!
Later Dave.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

just happened to check out the monster, and saw Murc robustos at $50.00/10.  seems off somehow.
They are the new Murcs, right?
looks like it to me.  packaging definitely looks different for the 10 pk.

Sheesh again, been working with our benefits coordinator for retirement planning today and retiring is a lot of work.