CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: 2/17/2016  (Read 26048 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 2/17/2016
« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2016, 01:48:16 PM »

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.

sfish

« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2016, 02:00:07 PM »

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story
38 years here, and they NEVER learn.  Always think they can "change" someone.  Gotta love the optimism, definitely hate the stupidity of it.
It's silly, all about control...or the illusion of it

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2016, 02:04:16 PM »

True story
I know someone in TX who could give you some solid advice, have her making you sammitches wearing only an apron in no time.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2016, 02:13:19 PM »

True story
I know someone in TX who could give you some solid advice, have her making you sammitches wearing only an apron in no time.
??
Doesn't sound like anyone I know.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2016, 02:15:17 PM »

True story

:-X

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2016, 02:17:03 PM »

True story
??

You just make sure you have dinner served before you go out to goof off with the boys!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2016, 02:18:32 PM »

True story
Absolutely, and it is a mechanism of compensation for the fact they aren't as big and strong as ...well most of us.   Problem is this is one of those problems where just identifying it doesn't make it get better.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2016, 02:20:13 PM »

True story
??

You just make sure you have dinner served before you go out to goof off with the boys!
Already took care of that. But good lookin' out.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2016, 02:21:48 PM »

Enjoy the herf, Joisey boys. Watch out for the white whale. Hazzuh!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2016, 02:23:38 PM »

just happened to check out the monster, and saw Murc robustos at $50.00/10.  seems off somehow.
They are the new Murcs, right?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2016, 02:23:45 PM »

Have a good afternoon LTG!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2016, 02:23:56 PM »

True story
Absolutely, and it is a mechanism of compensation for the fact they aren't as big and strong as ...well most of us.   Problem is this is one of those problems where just identifying it doesn't make it get better.
All ya have to do is convince them you don't care anything about pussy then they have no more control ......... 40.5 years.  Sheesh!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2016, 02:24:00 PM »

Enjoy the herf, Joisey boys. Watch out for the white whale. Hazzuh!
Later Dave.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2016, 02:24:26 PM »

just happened to check out the monster, and saw Murc robustos at $50.00/10.  seems off somehow.
They are the new Murcs, right?
looks like it to me.  packaging definitely looks different for the 10 pk.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2016, 02:25:20 PM »

Sheesh again, been working with our benefits coordinator for retirement planning today and retiring is a lot of work.   
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13