Hello fellow cigar smokers. How's hump day treating yuz?
The deals are so bad we've had to talk politics. Morning, Tony.
Have they converted you?
No, we're just praying for him.

Hello fellow cigar smokers. How's hump day treating yuz?
The deals are so bad we've had to talk politics. Morning, Tony.
Have they converted you?
No, we're just praying for him.
Yeah, but what does a failed talk-show host know, anyway?

Hello fellow cigar smokers. How's hump day treating yuz?
The deals are so bad we've had to talk politics. Morning, Tony.
Have they converted you?
No, we're just praying for him.
Now you're just asking for trouble.

Hello fellow cigar smokers. How's hump day treating yuz?
The deals are so bad we've had to talk politics. Morning, Tony.
Have they converted you?
No, we're just praying for him.
Yeah, but what does a failed talk-show host know, anyway?
I didn't even know he had a talk show. Personally, I don't know why people think he's funny. I've watched The Office (US) and loved it. I can't even get through the original, because he's just painful to watch. But the quote is spot on, IMFO.

Hello fellow cigar smokers. How's hump day treating yuz?
The deals are so bad we've had to talk politics. Morning, Tony.
Have they converted you?
No, we're just praying for him.
Now you're just asking for trouble.
No, whoever prays for me is just asking for trouble from whatever god they believe in.  8)

Hello fellow cigar smokers. How's hump day treating yuz?
The deals are so bad we've had to talk politics. Morning, Tony.
Have they converted you?
No, we're just praying for him.
Yeah, but what does a failed talk-show host know, anyway?
I didn't even know he had a talk show. Personally, I don't know why people think he's funny. I've watched The Office (US) and loved it. I can't even get through the original, because he's just painful to watch. But the quote is spot on, IMFO.
He took over for Larry King. But he couldn't remember the first rule of hosting a talk show: don't insult your guests. So he didn't last long.

Hello fellow cigar smokers. How's hump day treating yuz?
The deals are so bad we've had to talk politics. Morning, Tony.
Have they converted you?
No, we're just praying for him.
Makes too much sense, will hurt people's brains

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things
I wasn't referring to the getting kicked out of the house part. Only to the getting there at 3:30. Sheesh.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.

I'm not excited either way...  :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.

I'm not excited either way...  :P
TWSS

Stepping into the data center so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours. I plan to be in Somerville around 5:30 for those of you who give a shit.
I'll be there at 3:30, I no longer have a key to my house
For realz? I'll get there earlier if you're serious.
Are YOU for realz? Sheesh, after 27 years together you have to know how to get passed some things would think the warden would learn to accept some things and quit trying to change me.
True story