Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

« Reply #390 on: April 28, 2015, 07:51:21 PM »

I'll be curious to see if any of the dimwits in Baltimore attempt to go out tonight.  I think they will quickly find a very different reception.

« Reply #391 on: April 28, 2015, 08:05:53 PM »

I'll be curious to see if any of the dimwits in Baltimore attempt to go out tonight.  I think they will quickly find a very different reception.
They are out chanting and hollering but nothing more.  Just now getting dark though.

« Reply #392 on: April 28, 2015, 10:06:25 PM »

@ Raz or any other .40 cal plinkers - (Free Shipping is only if you buy a full case)
I have done business with these folks, excellent service.

Federal American Eagle 40 S&W Ammo 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket

$14.99/50 per box
$299.80/1000 per case
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
Is it just me or did you not include the link?
This place is in San Antonio but I have never bought anything from them or been in their store.

http://www.patriotoutfittersguns.com/Handguns/Pistols-10mm-Caliber/Glock-20-Semi-automatic-Double-Action-Only-Full-10MM-4-6-Polymer-Matte-15Rd-2-Mags-Fired-2050203.html?avad=48247_e89432c6

Use $25 Off Discount Code :  CBSAVE25
On second thought, damn you anyway, Tex.  $25 off and free shipping.  I'm about to buy another damned Glock.  Damn you. Damn you.  Damn you.
I luv enabling!   If I did not already have one I would buy one, I paid about $100 more for mine a few years ago if that helps your feelings!    Again I have no experience with that dealer but I do know they are at least real and have a B&M store in SAn Antonio.

Beware though that 10mm ammo ain't cheap!
I'm hesitating because I'm concerned about the grip size. If it was an SF it'd be a done deal. But I don't have big mitts. I've shot plenty of big guns, so it's not like I'm afraid of it, but I'd hate to spend that much and find that I can't control the gun well. How do you think the grip compares to, say, a double-stack Beretta? I've got a Taurus PT-92, roughly approximate to the Beretta.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]