Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.

So the UN is screwing the little guy, just like the governments and businesses.
The UN is a, er, 'device' used by governments to screw each other's populations.

It’s hard time for Anthony Weiner.

The disgraced ex-congressman broke down crying as he was sentenced to 21 months in prison Monday for convincing a high school student to undress and touch herself via Skype in 2016.
Oh, they're gonna love him in the big house. They'll love him long-time.

Surfs Up, normally there is about 200-300 feet of beach there.

Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)

Time to get on with the painting duties.  At least the colors passed the 2nd inspection so that hurdle is completed.
You make it sound like you have to do the painting.   ::)
Those squares are tough, he must have to do 2-3 brush strokes per.
…and you gotta keep all the paint inside the lines!

Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
Good call.

Good morning LastLoadDean, ShoweringMayor, and RemainingDave.  Monday.  Sheesh.
Morning Bean

What is this Monday everyone keeps talking about, Today is the 1st Saturday of the new week.
It's also the day I hand out GFY's to freshly retired mofos.
+1
what are you talking about Tony? you work for the UN, that's just like being retired, you get a paycheck, and a pension.
WRONG! I am a consultant and I bill them for the hours that I work. No benefits. No pension.

That IT consultant employee at my place got paid vacation and full benefits, you screwed yourself.

And he did not have to come to work if it was raining
That's a great deal. We don't have that option in the U.S.

Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Make sure to allow at least 15 minutes between flights
Got a whole 50 minutes, and with my new luggage easy-peasy.

Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Make sure to allow at least 15 minutes between flights
Got a whole 50 minutes, and with my new luggage easy-peasy.

Cool. Does that run on methane?

Conference call time.  This one scheduled for two hours.  ::)  :P >:( :o

Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
Make sure to allow at least 15 minutes between flights
Got a whole 50 minutes, and with my new luggage easy-peasy.

Cool. Does that run on methane?
That's an optional feature requiring the purchase of a Blazing Saddles Bean Soup lunch delivery subscription.

Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
All you need is a couple of table lamps...

Conference call time.  This one scheduled for two hours.  ::)  :P >:( :o
Perfect cigar smoking time!

Lovely day up in Massachusetts.  May be the last of the really nice weather, and that Mustang convertible was calling to me.
I'm heading up that way tomorrow but starting in CT again.  May not get up to NH until Thur or Friday.
I'll be here tomorrow, leave Wed. morning for Rochester NY.

Time to go look at light fixtures, nothing could possibly go wrong with this ::)
All you need is a couple of table lamps...
you won a major prize! it must be from Italy, since it was marked Fragile
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8