CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: 12/12/2015  (Read 18800 times)

Threebean

Re: 12/12/2015
« Reply #165 on: December 12, 2015, 09:16:42 PM »

Evening men.  Had to hit the La Imperiosa Sampler and MF gift set.  F'n enabler, you know who you are.
Evening Mark.
Hey Mikey.  Got all your Christmas shopping done?
About as much as we do anymore.  You get the red or blue gift set?
Went with the blue.  That red just shouts "look at me!!" to loudly.

Threebean

« Reply #166 on: December 12, 2015, 09:18:46 PM »

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thanks Ogie.
+1.  Do enjoy most of the CH line, so will put that one on the list.

Johnny

« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2015, 10:43:51 PM »

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thanks Ogie.
Evening Guys,just getting home and caught up, I'm sure I know but have forgotten,what is CH?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #168 on: December 12, 2015, 10:45:34 PM »

Thanks Ogie.
Evening Guys,just getting home and caught up, I'm sure I know but have forgotten,what is CH?
Crown Heads.  Evening jr.

Johnny

« Reply #169 on: December 12, 2015, 10:48:52 PM »

Thanks Ogie.
Howdy CB, yep I know that one now that you say it, have smoked them in the past,good cigar.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2015, 10:52:53 PM »

Evening men.  Had to hit the La Imperiosa Sampler and MF gift set.  F'n enabler, you know who you are.
Evening Mark.
Hey Mikey.  Got all your Christmas shopping done?
About as much as we do anymore.  You get the red or blue gift set?
Went with the blue.  That red just shouts "look at me!!" to loudly.
Might clash with your shoes.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #171 on: December 12, 2015, 10:55:46 PM »

Thanks Ogie.
Howdy CB, yep I know that one now that you say it, have smoked them in the past,good cigar.
Black Belt Four Kicks is the Four Kicks with a Maduro wrapper and a limited edition.  Damn near 70 degrees today.  30 degrees above average for this time of year.

Johnny

« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2015, 11:03:26 PM »

Thanks Ogie.
Black Belt Four Kicks is the Four Kicks with a Maduro wrapper and a limited edition.  Damn near 70 degrees today.  30 degrees above average for this time of year.
I do like Maduro wrappers myself, still 72 degrees here now, I'm loving it.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #173 on: December 12, 2015, 11:05:21 PM »

AJ Mayimbe robust here.

Johnny

« Reply #174 on: December 12, 2015, 11:08:14 PM »

AJ Mayimbe robust here.
Done for the night here,headed to bed in just a few,may be back on tomorrow, G;nite.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #175 on: December 12, 2015, 11:09:38 PM »

AJ Mayimbe robust here.
Done for the night here,headed to bed in just a few,may be back on tomorrow, G;nite.
Manana.

sfish

« Reply #176 on: December 12, 2015, 11:38:58 PM »

Thx Ogie, good stuff
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]