Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Evening men.  Had to hit the La Imperiosa Sampler and MF gift set.  F'n enabler, you know who you are.
Evening Mark.
Hey Mikey.  Got all your Christmas shopping done?
About as much as we do anymore.  You get the red or blue gift set?
Went with the blue.  That red just shouts "look at me!!" to loudly.

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thanks Ogie.
+1.  Do enjoy most of the CH line, so will put that one on the list.
Logged

Johnny

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thanks Ogie.
+1.  Do enjoy most of the CH line, so will put that one on the list.
Evening Guys,just getting home and caught up, I'm sure I know but have forgotten,what is CH?

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thanks Ogie.
+1.  Do enjoy most of the CH line, so will put that one on the list.
Evening Guys,just getting home and caught up, I'm sure I know but have forgotten,what is CH?
Crown Heads.  Evening jr.
Logged

Johnny

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thanks Ogie.
+1.  Do enjoy most of the CH line, so will put that one on the list.
Evening Guys,just getting home and caught up, I'm sure I know but have forgotten,what is CH?
Crown Heads.  Evening jr.
Howdy CB, yep I know that one now that you say it, have smoked them in the past,good cigar.

Evening men.  Had to hit the La Imperiosa Sampler and MF gift set.  F'n enabler, you know who you are.
Evening Mark.
Hey Mikey.  Got all your Christmas shopping done?
About as much as we do anymore.  You get the red or blue gift set?
Went with the blue.  That red just shouts "look at me!!" to loudly.
Might clash with your shoes.

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thanks Ogie.
+1.  Do enjoy most of the CH line, so will put that one on the list.
Evening Guys,just getting home and caught up, I'm sure I know but have forgotten,what is CH?
Crown Heads.  Evening jr.
Howdy CB, yep I know that one now that you say it, have smoked them in the past,good cigar.
Black Belt Four Kicks is the Four Kicks with a Maduro wrapper and a limited edition.  Damn near 70 degrees today.  30 degrees above average for this time of year.
Logged

Johnny

[...]
I do like Maduro wrappers myself, still 72 degrees here now, I'm loving it.

AJ Mayimbe robust here.
Logged

Johnny

AJ Mayimbe robust here.
Done for the night here,headed to bed in just a few,may be back on tomorrow, G;nite.

AJ Mayimbe robust here.
Done for the night here,headed to bed in just a few,may be back on tomorrow, G;nite.
Manana.

Black Belt Buckle performed well. Excellent draw and burn.  The wrapper did not improve the original blend and may have muted it a bit.  I was surprised that they didn't do this with the sublimes vitola and I think it would have been a better choice.  If you like the Four Kicks and EPC broadleaf you'll like this too as there were no surprises.  Worth the $5 I paid.  Better than most EPC. Not as good as most CH.  First impressions based on one cigar.
Thx Ogie, good stuff
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]