CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 28, 2017, 12:00:28 AM

Title: 4/28/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on April 28, 2017, 12:00:28 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 05:20:47 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 05:33:39 AM
Million dollar lawsuit filed against Fixer Upper’s Chip Gaines

http://kxan.com/2017/04/27/million-dollar-lawsuit-filed-against-fixer-uppers-chip-gaines/
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 05:38:47 AM
Cloudy and 71 here now, sunny and up to 91 this afternoon.

Snow as far south as the upper Texas Panhandle this weekend! :o
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 05:46:02 AM
Breaking News - We are going to operate like a legitimate business now but we don't know exactly when!

Southwest Airlines CEO just said the company will no longer overbook flights

Kelly didn't say when exactly the new policy will be put in place, but said "it's something that we will be discontinuing here very shortly." Southwest joins JetBlue in the commitment to end overbooking.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 06:04:58 AM
LaBomba Warhead III's Mashing @ $74 use the cat code and they are $61.40
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 06:50:33 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: sfish on April 28, 2017, 06:51:34 AM
Morning Tex
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 06:53:31 AM
good morning Dave and Scott.
heading for the trailer park soon for coffee with the manager and her mother, then look at another driveway repair.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 06:54:11 AM
Morning Tex
Morning MonthToMonthTex, GonnaGetSoakedFish. Friday!
(https://68.media.tumblr.com/1207ddd54d7167928de5a24d4594a614/tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif)
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 06:55:19 AM
good morning Dave and Scott.
heading for the trailer park soon for coffee with the manager and her mother, then look at another driveway repair.
Of course you are. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 06:56:07 AM
66° and foggy. hit 91° yesterday, going to be close to that again today.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 06:58:12 AM
good morning Dave and Scott.
heading for the trailer park soon for coffee with the manager and her mother, then look at another driveway repair.
Of course you are. Morning, Dean.
just looking Dave. doctor's orders, no pick and shovel work!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 07:02:48 AM
Morning Tex
Morning MonthToMonthTex, GonnaGetSoakedFish. Friday!
(https://68.media.tumblr.com/1207ddd54d7167928de5a24d4594a614/tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif)
I got 3 months then one month then day-to-day.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 07:03:25 AM
Morning Fish, Dean and Golf
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: sfish on April 28, 2017, 07:11:20 AM
Morning Tex
Morning MonthToMonthTex, GonnaGetSoakedFish. Friday!
(https://68.media.tumblr.com/1207ddd54d7167928de5a24d4594a614/tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif)
Weather report hasn't improved I'm guessing?
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 07:17:43 AM
 20% off everything with no minimums until 6:00 pm - except things that it does not include because some exceptions apply........ at CI

Code:  20NOW
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 07:21:35 AM
Morning Tex
Morning MonthToMonthTex, GonnaGetSoakedFish. Friday!
(https://68.media.tumblr.com/1207ddd54d7167928de5a24d4594a614/tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif)
Weather report hasn't improved I'm guessing?
Occasional rain and high of 62 for Friday, as of now.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 07:23:39 AM
Morning Tex
Morning MonthToMonthTex, GonnaGetSoakedFish. Friday!
(https://68.media.tumblr.com/1207ddd54d7167928de5a24d4594a614/tumblr_nd91voSZ8Z1sjbr2bo1_400.gif)
Weather report hasn't improved I'm guessing?
Occasional rain and high of 62 for Friday, as of now.
Perfect weather to go have coffee with the ladies at the trailer park.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 07:28:36 AM
Happy Friday, boys!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 07:31:50 AM
Happy Friday, boys!
morning Tony. how's the back?
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 07:32:20 AM
Million dollar lawsuit filed against Fixer Upper’s Chip Gaines

http://kxan.com/2017/04/27/million-dollar-lawsuit-filed-against-fixer-uppers-chip-gaines/
That's ridiculous. I hope they'll have fines to pay for filing that frivolous lawsuit.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 07:34:05 AM
Morning, WillHeOrWon'tHeTony. How was the prime rib last night?
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 07:35:16 AM
Million dollar lawsuit filed against Fixer Upper’s Chip Gaines

http://kxan.com/2017/04/27/million-dollar-lawsuit-filed-against-fixer-uppers-chip-gaines/
That's ridiculous. I hope they'll have fines to pay for filing that frivolous lawsuit.
:'( :'( :'(

Not frivolous if it is true but they will buy them off with an undisclosed settlement
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 07:36:00 AM
Happy Friday, boys!
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 07:40:35 AM
BUNNY'S LAST HOP United Airlines bunny death riddle deepens as airline reveals Simon collapsed while waiting for his connecting US flight to Kansas
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 07:43:39 AM
who says talk is cheap?

Obama reportedly pulls in another $400G for speech.

Barack Obama, the former president, who has been criticized for taking in $400,000 for a Wall Street-sponsored speech, has reportedly pulled in the exact same amount for another speech in New York.
The former president appeared at the A&E Networks advertising upfront at The Pierre Hotel in New York City where he was interviewed by historian Doris Kearns Goodwin for more than 90 minutes in front of the cable network’s advertisers, The New York Post reported.

Earlier this week, the 44th president came under strong scrutiny after it was learned that he agreed to speak at a health care event in September sponsored by Wall Street Bank Cantor Fitzgerald, a speech that would earn him $400,000.

Surprisingly, Democratic Party leaders have come out to the media to harshly criticized Obama.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 07:49:37 AM
Morning Daves, Fish, Mr. Mayor, and JustCoffeeDean.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 07:51:05 AM
http://www.allure.com/story/vagina-hygiene-trends-exploit-insecurities
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 08:02:09 AM
http://www.allure.com/story/vagina-hygiene-trends-exploit-insecurities
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 08:02:37 AM
Morning Daves, Fish, Mr. Mayor, and JustCoffeeDean.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 08:03:32 AM
[...]

Seems to me that maybe the Democratic leaders have someone else they should be worrying about right now.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 08:08:04 AM
Time to get in with the day.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 08:13:51 AM
Time to get in with the day.
me too. gotta grab donuts for the ladies.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 08:19:49 AM
http://www.allure.com/story/vagina-hygiene-trends-exploit-insecurities
Count on Dean to keep up with this sort of thing.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 08:23:46 AM
Happy Friday, boys!
morning Tony. how's the back?
The back is 95%. Still have a bit of lingering pain but it's tolerable. Gotta work out that core.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 08:27:59 AM
Million dollar lawsuit filed against Fixer Upper’s Chip Gaines

http://kxan.com/2017/04/27/million-dollar-lawsuit-filed-against-fixer-uppers-chip-gaines/
That's ridiculous. I hope they'll have fines to pay for filing that frivolous lawsuit.
:'( :'( :'(

Not frivolous if it is true but they will buy them off with an undisclosed settlement
It is completely frivolous. Chip and Joanna could have just as easily started another realty company. They just decided that it would be cheaper to use the infrastructure they already had in place. Those others had nothing to do with the Gaines' success.

Edit: I hope they don't settle and counter sue instead.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 08:31:59 AM
Morning, WillHeOrWon'tHeTony. How was the prime rib last night?
Excellent. We got there in time for a late lunch so I had a cup of soup and a half salad. Then a few hours later, I had the king cut prime rib. Oh, and don't forget the 'big bacon' appetizer.

I recommend you guys try it yourself next Thursday evening.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 08:35:19 AM
Happy Friday, boys!
Morning Mayor
Good morning to you.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 08:35:37 AM
Morning Daves, Fish, Mr. Mayor, and JustCoffeeDean.
Good morning, sir.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 08:36:14 AM
Morning, WillHeOrWon'tHeTony. How was the prime rib last night?
Excellent. We got there in time for a late lunch so I had a cup of soup and a half salad. Then a few hours later, I had the king cut prime rib. Oh, and don't forget the 'big bacon' appetizer.

I recommend you guys try it yourself next Thursday evening.
Sounds low carb, so diet-friendly.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 08:37:05 AM
[...]

But he should be sharing...
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

[...]

I'm not understanding what he did wrong that deserves criticism? Don't all former presidents get paid tons of money for speaking engagements? I thought it was part of the gig.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 08:38:35 AM
Morning, WillHeOrWon'tHeTony. How was the prime rib last night?
Excellent. We got there in time for a late lunch so I had a cup of soup and a half salad. Then a few hours later, I had the king cut prime rib. Oh, and don't forget the 'big bacon' appetizer.

I recommend you guys try it yourself next Thursday evening.
Sounds low carb, so diet-friendly.
I agree. But I probably shouldn't have eaten the delicious mashed potato.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 08:39:28 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Friday!
Nope, weekend is here!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 08:42:24 AM
Morning CarolinaDave, DaveIII, Dean, Bean, CholesterolTony and Fishmeister.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 08:43:03 AM
Morning, WillHeOrWon'tHeTony. How was the prime rib last night?
Excellent. We got there in time for a late lunch so I had a cup of soup and a half salad. Then a few hours later, I had the king cut prime rib. Oh, and don't forget the 'big bacon' appetizer.

I recommend you guys try it yourself next Thursday evening.
I saw that on the menu, and it definitely got put in the maybe pile.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 08:44:03 AM

[...]

Lol, exactly. Not sure why it's a surprise. They have bigger fish to fry right now.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 08:46:04 AM
[...]

Wonder what they'll say when he gets a $20 million book deal?
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 08:50:38 AM
Hey TexDOT, lets get those flyovers fixed!

http://kxan.com/2017/04/27/friends-of-motorcyclist-who-fell-to-her-death-push-for-safer-flyovers/
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 08:54:35 AM
Hey TexDOT, lets get those flyovers fixed!

http://kxan.com/2017/04/27/friends-of-motorcyclist-who-fell-to-her-death-push-for-safer-flyovers/
Inexperienced rider meets elevated roadway = unfortunate outcome
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 08:54:59 AM
Today is Friday, April 28, the 118th day of 2017. There are 247 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On April 28, 1967, heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali was stripped of his title after he refused to be inducted into the armed forces. U.S. Army Gen. William C. Westmoreland told Congress that "backed at home by resolve, confidence, patience, determination and continued support, we will prevail in Vietnam over communist aggression." McDonnell Aircraft and Douglas Aircraft merged to form McDonnell Douglas.

On this date:

In 1758, the fifth president of the United States, James Monroe, was born in Westmoreland County, Virginia.

In 1788, Maryland became the seventh state to ratify the Constitution of the United States.

In 1789, there was a mutiny on the HMS Bounty as rebelling crew members of the British ship, led by Fletcher Christian, set the captain, William Bligh, and 18 others adrift in a launch in the South Pacific. (Bligh and most of the men with him reached Timor in 47 days.)

In 1925, the International Exposition of Modern Industrial and Decorative Arts, which gave rise to the term "Art Deco," began a six-month run in Paris.

In 1942, pollster George Gallup said most Americans preferred to call the then-current global conflict "World War II" or "The Second World War" (other suggestions included "Survival War" or "War of World Freedom").

In 1945, Italian dictator Benito Mussolini and his mistress, Clara Petacci, were executed by Italian partisans as they attempted to flee the country.

In 1947, a six-man expedition set out from Peru aboard a balsa wood raft named the Kon-Tiki on a 101-day journey across the Pacific Ocean to the Polynesian Islands.

In 1952, war with Japan officially ended as a treaty signed in San Francisco the year before took effect. Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower resigned as Supreme Allied commander in Europe; he was succeeded by Gen. Matthew B. Ridgway.

In 1974, former Attorney General John Mitchell and former Commerce Secretary Maurice H. Stans, accused of attempting to interfere in a Securities and Exchange Commission probe of financier Robert Vesco in exchange for a $200,000 contribution to President Richard Nixon's re-election campaign, were acquitted of all charges by a federal jury in New York.

In 1987, Contra rebels in Nicaragua killed Benjamin Ernest Linder, 27, an American engineer working on a hydroelectric project for the Sandinista government.

In 1996, a man armed with a semi-automatic rifle went on a rampage on the Australian island of Tasmania, killing 35 people; the gunman was captured by police after a 12-hour standoff at a guest cottage, and is now serving a life prison sentence.

In 2001, a Russian rocket lifted off from Central Asia bearing the first space tourist, California businessman Dennis Tito, and two cosmonauts on a journey to the international space station.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 08:55:30 AM
Ten years ago: A suicide car bomber struck in Karbala, Iraq, killing at least 63 people. A suicide attack on Pakistan's Interior Minister (Aftab Khan Sherpao) killed 28 people; the official was slightly hurt. Death claimed "Tonight Show" assistant conductor Tommy Newsom at age 78 and character actor Dabbs Greer at age 90.

Five years ago: Syria derided United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon as biased and called his comments "outrageous" after he blamed the regime for widespread cease-fire violations. Paticia Medina, 92, a British-born actress who became a leading lady in Hollywood films of the 1950s, died in Los Angeles.

One year ago: Vice President Joe Biden pressed Iraq during an unannounced visit not to let its crippling political crisis upend hard-fought gains against the Islamic State group. A police sniper shot and wounded a man who walked into the lobby of Baltimore station WBFF-TV wearing a full animal costume and surgical mask and displaying what appeared to be an explosive device on his chest (the "device" turned out to be aluminum-wrapped chocolate bars duct-taped to a flotation device).
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 08:56:06 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Secretary of State James A. Baker III is 87. Actor Frank Vincent is 80. Actress-singer Ann-Margret is 76. Actor Paul Guilfoyle is 68. Former "Tonight Show" host Jay Leno is 67. Rock musician Chuck Leavell is 65. Actress Mary McDonnell is 64. Rock singer-musician Kim Gordon (Sonic Youth) is 64. Actress Nancy Lee Grahn is 61. Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan is 57. Rapper Too Short is 51. Actress Simbi Khali is 46. Actress Bridget Moynahan is 46. Actor Chris Young is 46. Rapper Big Gipp is 44. Actor Jorge Garcia is 44. Actress Elisabeth Rohm is 44. Actress Penelope Cruz is 43. Actor Nate Richert is 39. TV personalities Drew and Jonathan Scott are 39. Actress Jessica Alba is 36. Actor Harry Shum Jr. is 35. Actress Jenna Ushkowitz is 31. Actress Aleisha Allen is 26.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 08:56:37 AM
Thought for Today: "The world does not require so much to be informed as reminded." - Hannah More, English religious writer (1745-1833).
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: sfish on April 28, 2017, 08:57:24 AM
Morning, WillHeOrWon'tHeTony. How was the prime rib last night?
Excellent. We got there in time for a late lunch so I had a cup of soup and a half salad. Then a few hours later, I had the king cut prime rib. Oh, and don't forget the 'big bacon' appetizer.

I recommend you guys try it yourself next Thursday evening.
Sounds good, Mr. Atkins
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 09:00:53 AM
Morning CarolinaDave, DaveIII, Dean, Bean, CholesterolTony and Fishmeister.
Good morning, Dave. I got blood work done on Wednesday so I'll let you know when I get the results.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 09:11:15 AM
Well how about that, the Brownies didn't fuck up the first round of the draft, got two solid players and added draft picks for next year (5 in the first two rounds).  Credit where credit is due.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 09:13:04 AM
Well how about that, the Brownies didn't fuck up the first round of the draft, got two solid players and added draft picks for next year (5 in the first two rounds).  Credit where credit is due.
I'm just as surprised as you are.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 09:41:29 AM
Well how about that, the Brownies didn't fuck up the first round of the draft, got two solid players and added draft picks for next year (5 in the first two rounds).  Credit where credit is due.
Mmmm, brownies.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 09:48:32 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 09:56:27 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Mmmm, brownies!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: sfish on April 28, 2017, 10:02:44 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
An all-time favorite...Eva Mendes is right there also
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 10:13:04 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Boy, she'll do, huh?
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 10:22:09 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Mmmm, brownies!
Her company has an IT opening.  Just sayin'...
https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology (https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology)
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 10:25:57 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Mmmm, brownies!
Her company has an IT opening.  Just sayin'...
https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology (https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology)
Nah, not willing to move to the west coast.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 10:26:52 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Mmmm, brownies!
Her company has an IT opening.  Just sayin'...
https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology (https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology)
Nah, not willing to move to the west coast.
But you and Travellin'Dave could be roomies..
https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388 (https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388)
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 10:28:47 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Mmmm, brownies!
Her company has an IT opening.  Just sayin'...
https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology (https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology)
Nah, not willing to move to the west coast.
But you and Travellin'Dave could be roomies..
https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388 (https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388)
It'll have to wait until after my divorce.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 10:34:54 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Mmmm, brownies!
Her company has an IT opening.  Just sayin'...
https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology (https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology)
Nah, not willing to move to the west coast.
But you and Travellin'Dave could be roomies..
https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388 (https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388)
It'll have to wait until after my divorce.
I'm sure Jessica is willing to wait for you.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 10:37:48 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Mmmm, brownies!
Her company has an IT opening.  Just sayin'...
https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology (https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology)
Nah, not willing to move to the west coast.
But you and Travellin'Dave could be roomies..
https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388 (https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388)
Job description is spot on, but west coast is not on my radar either.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 10:41:25 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
Mmmm, brownies!
Her company has an IT opening.  Just sayin'...
https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology (https://www.honest.com/careers/information-technology)
Nah, not willing to move to the west coast.
But you and Travellin'Dave could be roomies..
https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388 (https://www.honest.com/careers/job/610388)
It'll have to wait until after my divorce.
I'm sure Jessica is willing to wait for you.
My aspirations are not that high. I was just talking about the job.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 10:45:21 AM
Happy birthday, Jessica Alba!
(http://www.popentertainment.com/alba10.jpg)
An all-time favorite...Eva Mendes is right there also
Jessica is fine for sure, but for CarolinaDave and Mr. Dean, Ann or Mary are mighty fine.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 10:58:23 AM
Mary M. looks a little bit like Caitlin Jenner. Just sayin'.

Edit: And is that a recent photo of Ann-Margret? If so, she still looks incredible.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 11:09:14 AM
Mary M. looks a little bit like Caitlin Jenner. Just sayin'.

Edit: And is that a recent photo of Ann-Margret? If so, she still looks incredible.
From 2016.  Mary McDonnell puts Caitlin to shame, very easy on the eye. (She was the president's wife in Independence Day and Battlestar Galactica.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 11:37:02 AM
Old lady lull?
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 11:38:03 AM
Mary M. looks a little bit like Caitlin Jenner. Just sayin'.

Edit: And is that a recent photo of Ann-Margret? If so, she still looks incredible.
From 2016.  Mary McDonnell puts Caitlin to shame, very easy on the eye. (She was the president's wife in Independence Day and Battlestar Galactica.
At 65 yrs old not quite Dean qualified, but Ann-Margaret at 76 is right in the sweet spot.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 01:13:10 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 01:34:58 PM
Old lady lull?
Never for Dean.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 01:35:30 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 01:39:11 PM
No longer a homeowner !
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 01:45:18 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 01:45:47 PM
No longer a homeowner !
Congrats! Enjoy that unburdened feeling until the new mortgage kicks in.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 01:47:27 PM
No longer a homeowner !
Congrats! Enjoy that unburdened feeling until the new mortgage kicks in.
Fortunately no new mortgage ahead.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 01:57:37 PM
No longer a homeowner !
Congrats! Enjoy that unburdened feeling until the new mortgage kicks in.
Fortunately no new mortgage ahead.
Even better.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 28, 2017, 02:04:39 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
trust me it starts speeding up!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 02:06:31 PM
No longer a homeowner !
Congratulations! One step closer to being retired.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 02:07:50 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 28, 2017, 02:09:01 PM
Morning, muchachos. Just a drive by until later. Transporting drummers to a state ensemble competition other side of the mountains.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 02:14:58 PM
Morning, muchachos. Just a drive by until later. Transporting drummers to a state ensemble competition other side of the mountains.
Sounds like a good way to pass the day. Take care, Raz.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 02:17:34 PM
No longer a homeowner !
Congrats! Enjoy that unburdened feeling until the new mortgage kicks in.
But as a renter he still gets to maintain the pool.  Muwahahahaha!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 02:18:37 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Indeed, particularity in the afternoon cigar department.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 02:26:30 PM
No longer a homeowner !
Congrats! Enjoy that unburdened feeling until the new mortgage kicks in.
But as a renter he still gets to maintain the pool.  Muwahahahaha!
That did it!    GFY
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 02:27:06 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
trust me it starts speeding up!
Amen!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 02:29:00 PM
Travelin Dave got his own beer now!

Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 02:31:08 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 02:36:25 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
She obviously made an exception for you in the big fuss department.  BigFussDave.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 02:38:08 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
She obviously made an exception for you in the big fuss department.  BigFussDave.
Not really, she's also not that comfortable with me. Lol
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
Don't fall into that trap, Dave. Heed the warning.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 02:41:11 PM
And here is the message I wanted to see!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

We have secured all signatures and received all funds!

Your transaction is now funded and disbursed!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 03:02:48 PM
Travelin Dave got his own beer now!
Austin brewery, too.  We'll have some on hand for the retirement herf.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 03:19:59 PM
well, the ladies in the park are happy even though I'm not doing any more driveways.
shopping done, WalMart a senior nightmare, but I didn't kill anyone.
nap time before the lady shows for dinner, just mushroom swiss burgers.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 03:20:38 PM
Old lady lull?
Those are the worst kinds of lulls. For most of us, at least.
You're gonna have to deal with it soon enough.
My wife turns 40 this year. I still got some time.
Hope you've got something big planned.
Not really. She's not someone who would be comfortable with a big fuss, especially about turning 40. Lol
Don't fall into that trap, Dave. Heed the warning.
Nah, she doesn't play those types of games. We'll have a small something, I'm sure, but nothing fancy just because she's turning 40.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 28, 2017, 03:21:00 PM
And with that, a weekend hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 03:31:05 PM
Decided to walk over to pick up the kids from school since it is so gorgeous out. I thought this banner was very clever.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/8823486a21d2389c01a59f5b18adf931.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 03:32:52 PM
Decided to walk over to pick up the kids from school since it is so gorgeous out. I thought this banner was very clever.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/8823486a21d2389c01a59f5b18adf931.jpg)
Never saw a sign like that at my school.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 28, 2017, 03:47:47 PM
Decided to walk over to pick up the kids from school since it is so gorgeous out. I thought this banner was very clever.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/8823486a21d2389c01a59f5b18adf931.jpg)
Never saw a sign like that at my school.
Lutherans, amIright?
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: razgueado on April 28, 2017, 03:52:39 PM
Decided to walk over to pick up the kids from school since it is so gorgeous out. I thought this banner was very clever.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/8823486a21d2389c01a59f5b18adf931.jpg)
Never saw a sign like that at my school.
Lutherans, amIright?
Lutherans would serve beer.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 04:02:12 PM
Decided to walk over to pick up the kids from school since it is so gorgeous out. I thought this banner was very clever.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170428/8823486a21d2389c01a59f5b18adf931.jpg)
Never saw a sign like that at my school.
Lutherans, amIright?
doubt they're Catholic or the sign would read: serving at 6:30am, 8am, 9:30am, and 11am.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on April 28, 2017, 04:28:49 PM
real feel temp is 101°.
woohoo.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 04:32:29 PM
well, the ladies in the park are happy even though I'm not doing any more driveways....
But happy because of what you still do.  We get it.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 04:42:15 PM
real feel temp is 101°.
woohoo.
92 degrees and real feel a milder 99 here but there is a nice breeze.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 04:45:53 PM
Leccia White Perfecto lit
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 04:52:00 PM
Leccia White Perfecto lit
MoW Little Devil with coffee in the orifice.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 04:56:36 PM
well, the ladies in the park are happy even though I'm not doing any more driveways....
But happy because of what you still do.  We get it.
Yeah, he still provides the ladies good service just no longer fixes the driveway.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 04:57:31 PM
Gutter crew finally showed up.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 05:02:22 PM
Gutter crew finally showed up.
Yeah, that one was hanging over the plate for too long.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 28, 2017, 05:08:46 PM
well, the ladies in the park are happy even though I'm not doing any more driveways....
But happy because of what you still do.  We get it.
But still doing the plumbing.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 05:22:15 PM
Leccia White Perfecto lit
Leccia Black is the better cigar of the two but white is not bad.  Both have excellent construction, burn and draw.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 05:42:23 PM
Our P.O.S. mayor made the news today, what a Slimebag!

Lakeway amayor admits to using fake online name to comment about city

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/lakeway-mayor-admits-using-fake-online-name-comment-about-city/cwlXFZBzTQpbm8T3fCsAQK/
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 28, 2017, 06:23:31 PM
Leccia White Perfecto lit
Leccia Black is the better cigar of the two but white is not bad.  Both have excellent construction, burn and draw.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 06:33:41 PM
North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 28, 2017, 06:40:07 PM
North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.
Fucking gooks!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 28, 2017, 06:44:45 PM
North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.
Fucking gooks!
LMAO, dumbass ones at that.
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on April 28, 2017, 08:22:19 PM
North Korea carried out another banned ballistic missile test on Friday, U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News, but the missile exploded just after launch.

"The launch was unsuccessful and exploded in midair," a South Korean military official told NBC News. South Korea is "totally ready to meet any and all kinds of provocation," the official added.
Fucking gooks!
LMAO, dumbass ones at that.
Commies!
Title: Re: 4/28/2017
Post by: Threebean on April 28, 2017, 10:23:20 PM
Dumbass commie lull.