CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: 5/20/2015  (Read 27283 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/20/2015
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 08:10:39 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
Howdy Dave.  Running a little late this morning due to staying up so late last night.  Missed my train and the next one should be here in a minute.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2015, 08:14:44 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
Howdy Dave.  Running a little late this morning due to staying up so late last night.  Missed my train and the next one should be here in a minute.
Yeah you had birthday celebrations last night.   Hump Day so just be a little late, screw-um if they don't like it. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2015, 08:15:11 AM »

We wound up talking the kids to a hibachi restaurant for my daughter's birthday.  They eat that shit up (literally).

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2015, 08:16:55 AM »

Nothing  muchto be found on the Daily Deals today so far, that is unless you like Gurkhas then their are some real deals.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 08:18:34 AM »

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
Yeah you had birthday celebrations last night.   Hump Day so just be a little late, screw-um if they don't like it. ;)
I take my eldest daughter to school before I go to the train station and it was her ass that was dragging this morning.  Normally that's not an issue for me because the next train still gets me to work on time.  Unfortunately, the trains seem to be running late this morning.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2015, 08:19:11 AM »

We wound up talking the kids to a hibachi restaurant for my daughter's birthday.  They eat that shit up (literally).
Never seen a kid that did not luv that chit show.  My son loved those places all the way through high school but don't think he ever even thinks about going to one anymore.  Myself, been a few times and entertaining the first time food was always just ok and price was never ok!  Go to a Mongolian Grill and get the same thing for half the price and more of it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2015, 08:19:44 AM »

Nothing  muchto be found on the Daily Deals today so far, that is unless you like Gurkhas then their are some real deals.
70%+ off ?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2015, 08:20:14 AM »

got a DPG Blue and 601 for the course.
Fore!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2015, 08:22:32 AM »

Never seen a kid that did not luv that chit show.  My son loved those places all the way through high school but don't think he ever even thinks about going to one anymore.  Myself, been a few times and entertaining the first time food was always just ok and price was never ok!  Go to a Mongolian Grill and get the same thing for half the price and more of it.
Love the Mongolian grill. Our youngest loves it, we've been a few times while the other 2 were in school, because they wouldn't touch a thing there. Might go back next month for our anniversary, just the wife and I.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2015, 08:25:08 AM »

Agreed.  But we had fun.  In fact we were so stuffed that we wound up not cutting the chocolate cannoli cream filled cake that was waiting at home.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2015, 08:26:34 AM »

Train's here.  See yuz in a bit.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2015, 08:36:57 AM »

Good morning gents! Just finishing up breakfast before another day of Commie Training

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2015, 08:38:51 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2015, 08:39:40 AM »

Good morning gents! Just finishing up breakfast before another day of Commie Training
Good Morning CG and Happy Hump Day now that you qualify again! (Don't matter what Fish says!)

How is it going?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2015, 08:41:26 AM »

Love the Mongolian grill. Our youngest loves it, we've been a few times while the other 2 were in school, because they wouldn't touch a thing there. Might go back next month for our anniversary, just the wife and I.
I like Mongolian Grill style too but unfortunately we have two here and both are awful.    Had a really good one in Kansas City when I was working up there.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17