CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: 5/20/2015  (Read 27429 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 5/20/2015
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2015, 08:45:19 AM »

We wound up talking the kids to a hibachi restaurant for my daughter's birthday.  They eat that shit up (literally).
Never seen a kid that did not luv that chit show.  My son loved those places all the way through high school but don't think he ever even thinks about going to one anymore.  Myself, been a few times and entertaining the first time food was always just ok and price was never ok!  Go to a Mongolian Grill and get the same thing for half the price and more of it.
Love the Mongolian grill. Our youngest loves it, we've been a few times while the other 2 were in school, because they wouldn't touch a thing there. Might go back next month for our anniversary, just the wife and I.
I like Mongolian Grill style too but unfortunately we have two here and both are awful.    Had a really good one in Kansas City when I was working up there.
Well, we only have the one, so I have nothing to compare it to. But we stuff ourselves well past the point we should, because it's so damn good.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2015, 08:45:45 AM »

Good morning gents! Just finishing up breakfast before another day of Commie Training
Morning, Shaun [fellow commie salute]

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2015, 08:47:49 AM »

Good morning gents! Just finishing up breakfast before another day of Commie Training
Good Morning CG and Happy Hump Day now that you qualify again! (Don't matter what Fish says!)

How is it going?
Very good so far-everything seems great about the company. Still has a small feel, 110ish employees, but owned by a big parent company with 22k employees(hospital)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2015, 08:49:09 AM »

Heil the ACA! In all seriousness, learning about the legislation in the Ins Industry is insane...bastiges!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2015, 08:54:58 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Yellow star and Mr. Mayor.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2015, 08:55:23 AM »

We wound up talking the kids to a hibachi restaurant for my daughter's birthday.  They eat that shit up (literally).
Never seen a kid that did not luv that chit show.  My son loved those places all the way through high school but don't think he ever even thinks about going to one anymore.  Myself, been a few times and entertaining the first time food was always just ok and price was never ok!  Go to a Mongolian Grill and get the same thing for half the price and more of it.
Love the Mongolian grill. Our youngest loves it, we've been a few times while the other 2 were in school, because they wouldn't touch a thing there. Might go back next month for our anniversary, just the wife and I.
I like Mongolian Grill style too but unfortunately we have two here and both are awful.    Had a really good one in Kansas City when I was working up there.
Well, we only have the one, so I have nothing to compare it to. But we stuff ourselves well past the point we should, because it's so damn good.
Big deal is does it seem to be clean and does it have a nice assortment of items to build with, the two here leave no room for the imaginagion.  One of them is a chain and was pretty good and  clean but something happened (bad management I guess) and it went to crap.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2015, 08:55:36 AM »

I see the working man is up and running nice and early.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2015, 08:56:02 AM »

Heil the ACA! In all seriousness, learning about the legislation in the Ins Industry is insane...bastiges!
No doubt. When I have to do my CE every 2 years, I feel like jumping off a cliff.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2015, 08:56:30 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Yellow star and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CA Dave, Happy Humper To Ya.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2015, 08:58:23 AM »

Big deal is does it seem to be clean and does it have a nice assortment of items to build with, the two here leave no room for the imaginagion.  One of them is a chain and was pretty good and  clean but something happened (bad management I guess) and it went to crap.
Agreed. Ours has a lot of good veggie options, 4 or 5 different meats, even though I stick with chicken or steak. 2 dozen sauces, a dozen different spices. And we've only been at lunch time, before it gets too busy, so it's always looking good. Shit, now I'm hungry for it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2015, 08:59:58 AM »

Agreed.  But we had fun.  In fact we were so stuffed that we wound up not cutting the chocolate cannoli cream filled cake that was waiting at home.
So was that your breakfast then?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2015, 09:00:05 AM »

Agreed. Ours has a lot of good veggie options, 4 or 5 different meats, even though I stick with chicken or steak. 2 dozen sauces, a dozen different spices. And we've only been at lunch time, before it gets too busy, so it's always looking good. Shit, now I'm hungry for it.
Hell me too, I might need to come up there and have lunch with you or I guess we could meet in Kansas City.

sfish

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2015, 09:01:06 AM »

Zzzzzzzzz

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2015, 09:03:31 AM »

Good thing Dean didn't start the discussion today or your cravings would have been different...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2015, 09:08:24 AM »

Good thing Dean didn't start the discussion today or your cravings would have been different...
Dean only has one craving and I outgrew that problem long ago so no problem.  Right now I am still trying to get over him thinking (Little head at it again I gues) that he worked 12-16 hours a day 7 days a week ......   at a State of NY job? 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17