CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56788 times)

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2014, 10:58:20 AM »

Is anyone else a MI Barrio fan? I've only smoked one but thought it was very good at the right price
i always thought they were a decent cigar. When the oil in the wrapper gets going it's a nice smoke.
Box of toros on famous bid right now for $48, very tempted
Closed for $47, I decided I didn't need (20) of them
Oops - too late

dwgbryant

« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2014, 10:58:27 AM »

laundry in, shit tank flushed and clean, wow what a stink in this hot dead air!
It's not connected to a public sewer line?  I know I'm gonna regret asking but what's the procedure and how often?
yes, city water/sewer. camper has a holding tank, when it gets about full you open a valve and drain tank via 4" diameter hose (connected to camper) into sewer, snake water hose into toilet to clean out 'hang ups', close valve, drop tank chemicals into tank to help decomposition and smell. I clean mine once every 2-3 weeks. sounds worse than it is.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »

Morning, all.  Still hot and humid here.  Just countin' down the hours until the liquor store run...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »

Is anyone else a MI Barrio fan? I've only smoked one but thought it was very good at the right price
Like them fine, but they never stood out for me, so I can't call myself a fan.

They're OK, IMO.  Don't understand the total admiration they used to get on the CI site (feel the same about the Brick House).  Price is right on the Mi Barrios.  I'd smoke again but probably wouldn't repurchase.
Not a fan for the price, too many others I like better...morning Joe and Tom!

sfish

« Reply #154 on: September 11, 2014, 10:59:56 AM »

They're OK, IMO.  Don't understand the total admiration they used to get on the CI site (feel the same about the Brick House).  Price is right on the Mi Barrios.  I'd smoke again but probably wouldn't repurchase.
Morning Joe, Tom. I decided that, at the rate I smoke I didn't need a full box. Money better spent elsewhere

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #155 on: September 11, 2014, 11:01:36 AM »

Morning Joe, Tom. I decided that, at the rate I smoke I didn't need a full box. Money better spent elsewhere
Ho's and tricks?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #156 on: September 11, 2014, 11:01:38 AM »

Better spent on beer.  Morning, Scott.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #157 on: September 11, 2014, 11:02:33 AM »

Morning, Shaun.  If I recall, MB flight samplers used to go on sale on the mash somewhat often.  Haven't seen that deal in a while, but there are countless options in the $4-$5 range these days.

sfish

« Reply #158 on: September 11, 2014, 11:07:17 AM »

Morning, Shaun.  If I recall, MB flight samplers used to go on sale on the mash somewhat often.  Haven't seen that deal in a while, but there are countless options in the $4-$5 range these days.
There's an 8-cigar flight sampler on the auction for $21, problem is $5.99 shipping. I would add them to an order if I won something else

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #159 on: September 11, 2014, 11:07:45 AM »

It's not connected to a public sewer line?  I know I'm gonna regret asking but what's the procedure and how often?
yes, city water/sewer. camper has a holding tank, when it gets about full you open a valve and drain tank via 4" diameter hose (connected to camper) into sewer, snake water hose into toilet to clean out 'hang ups', close valve, drop tank chemicals into tank to help decomposition and smell. I clean mine once every 2-3 weeks. sounds worse than it is.
I wasn't aware of the 'hang ups'.  It seemed like the one I stayed in over the summer flushed like a regular toilet.  Anyhoo, welcome to shit talk, Joe.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #160 on: September 11, 2014, 11:08:20 AM »

Just don't manually siphon!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #161 on: September 11, 2014, 11:08:54 AM »

Hiya Tom.  We're just shooting the shit here.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #162 on: September 11, 2014, 11:09:59 AM »

Those were always on the Mash...I recall 24.99 or somewhere around there...for $4-5 I go with Vs all day

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #163 on: September 11, 2014, 11:10:03 AM »

I wasn't aware of the 'hang ups'.  It seemed like the one I stayed in over the summer flushed like a regular toilet.  Anyhoo, welcome to shit talk, Joe.

Thanks?  I'm picturing Dean's camper permanently smelling like shit.  Could just be Florida in general.  Seemed like lots of areas smelled like shit when we visited a few months ago.  Morning, Tony.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #164 on: September 11, 2014, 11:10:25 AM »

There's an 8-cigar flight sampler on the auction for $21, problem is $5.99 shipping. I would add them to an order if I won something else
Time to nut-up there blue-balls!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25