Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56797 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Inside the pants hand-Job Day
Fixed it
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

good morning guys. been up since 5am but just now able to get online. laundry day, shit tank duty, shopping, pool, meeting, and cigars.

never forget? I think alot have forgotten. don't see as many flags flying as there use to be. some people act as if it never happened. sad.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Dave - Looks like Earnest T Bass and Otis Cambell spent the night together hitting the bottle with a recruit.
For sure, contemplating the meaning of life.
Real heady stuff for sure, apparently none of them own mirrors
For sure.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Mornin Gang...love the tribute Tony!

Morning Shaun. Hard to believe it's been 13 years and we're still fighting the war
Mornin Scott...and I bet we will be 7-10 years from now too.
Probably, the Russians warned us about fighting these guys over there
Too many politics when you are trying to fight someone who feeds you one of the most important resources on the planet...I am a big believer that we do it to ourselves, getting involved in everyone's business(yes 9/11 was our business, just speaking out about allt he other situations).  Walking away isn't the answer, but the answer is above my paygrade :)
Don't get things too confused there buddy....these people, and those in Afganistan, Pakistan, Yemen and wherever produce no oil (or anything else of value)
My bad, blanket labeling on my part.  Can we just nuke em now?
Side pact, did you know Panama produces 2 barrels of oil per day!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

good morning guys. been up since 5am but just now able to get online. laundry day, shit tank dudy, shopping, pool, meeting, and cigars.

never forget? I think alot have forgotten. don't see as many flags flying as there use to be. some people act as if it never happened. sad.
At least we haven't taken the day off and started having picnics and such.  I think it's a bit different in the Northeast, still those we know personally.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

good morning guys. been up since 5am but just now able to get online. laundry day, shit tank duty, shopping, pool, meeting, and cigars.

never forget? I think alot have forgotten. don't see as many flags flying as there use to be. some people act as if it never happened. sad.
Mornin Dean!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

good morning guys. been up since 5am but just now able to get online. laundry day, shit tank dudy, shopping, pool, meeting, and cigars.

never forget? I think alot have forgotten. don't see as many flags flying as there use to be. some people act as if it never happened. sad.
At least we haven't taken the day off and started having picnics and such.  I think it's a bit different in the Northeast, still those we know personally.
For sure, they still have a big tribute at my site, uniformed fire dept on site, speeches, moment of silence, fire truck sirens signalling firefighters home. Somber of course but really nicely done

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Newest bet in town boys, get 'er while she's HOT!
Will Dean see his landlord's rack before Roger Goodell gets fired?...GO!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Mornin Gang...love the tribute Tony!

Morning Shaun. Hard to believe it's been 13 years and we're still fighting the war
Mornin Scott...and I bet we will be 7-10 years from now too.
Probably, the Russians warned us about fighting these guys over there
Too many politics when you are trying to fight someone who feeds you one of the most important resources on the planet...I am a big believer that we do it to ourselves, getting involved in everyone's business(yes 9/11 was our business, just speaking out about allt he other situations).  Walking away isn't the answer, but the answer is above my paygrade :)
Don't get things too confused there buddy....these people, and those in Afganistan, Pakistan, Yemen and wherever produce no oil (or anything else of value)
Correct on oil but they produce and supply most of the world's heroine supply which is of serious value.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

good morning guys. been up since 5am but just now able to get online. laundry day, shit tank duty, shopping, pool, meeting, and cigars.

never forget? I think alot have forgotten. don't see as many flags flying as there use to be. some people act as if it never happened. sad.
Hence the reminder.  Good morning, Dean.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Morning Dean and CG

[...]

And some decent tobacco too.  What's your point?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Inside the pants hand-Job Day
Fixed it
a perfect example of how one with power can manipulate data to make the sheeple believe what they need you to belive. Truth!