Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 58541 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Time to hit the road, back in a bit.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Dave - Looks like Earnest T Bass and Otis Cambell spent the night together hitting the bottle with a recruit.
For sure, contemplating the meaning of life.
Real heady stuff for sure, apparently none of them own mirrors

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Starting the day with a Camacho Triple, it's hard to believe that it's been more than a year now when these Camacho's went on clearance.
Still have about half a box.  (and handsome boxes they were)
Hard to believe they did it, seemed to me like it was their franchise player.  That is a real man's starter Chip.
A bit bold for me first thing for sure.  They still have it and supposedly not changed the blend.  Just has the new "cool" bands and ordinary boxes.
Oh I thought they changed everything but I never bought them other than occasionally at a B&M.
They discontinued three or four lines and reblended the others except for 3M and Connecticut.
Turned me off to the brand for some reason, not that I was anything more than an occasional smoker but for some reason I don't like what they did

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Florida Golfer seems to be sleeping in a little later each day but good for him adapting to retired life quite well.
Really didn't take long either, morning TexasDave

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Guess I better get some breakfast and go to my meeting.  Have a good day everyone.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Florida Golfer seems to be sleeping in a little later each day but good for him adapting to retired life quite well.
Really didn't take long either, morning TexasDave
Morning Fish.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Mornin Gang...love the tribute Tony!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Mornin Gang...love the tribute Tony!

Morning Shaun. Hard to believe it's been 13 years and we're still fighting the war

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Mornin Gang...love the tribute Tony!

Morning Shaun. Hard to believe it's been 13 years and we're still fighting the war
Mornin Scott...and I bet we will be 7-10 years from now too.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Mornin Gang...love the tribute Tony!

Morning Shaun. Hard to believe it's been 13 years and we're still fighting the war
Mornin Scott...and I bet we will be 7-10 years from now too.
Probably, the Russians warned us about fighting these guys over there

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Mornin Gang...love the tribute Tony!

Morning Shaun. Hard to believe it's been 13 years and we're still fighting the war
Mornin Scott...and I bet we will be 7-10 years from now too.
Probably, the Russians warned us about fighting these guys over there
Too many politics when you are trying to fight someone who feeds you one of the most important resources on the planet...I am a big believer that we do it to ourselves, getting involved in everyone's business(yes 9/11 was our business, just speaking out about allt he other situations).  Walking away isn't the answer, but the answer is above my paygrade :)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Pissed I didn't get a smoke in last night...might have to for the football game tonight!  Thank god it's actually a good Thur night game...nice division rival...anyone pickup a Ray Rice jersey yet?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Ken, pm back your way.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Inside Job Day

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Mornin Gang...love the tribute Tony!

Morning Shaun. Hard to believe it's been 13 years and we're still fighting the war
Mornin Scott...and I bet we will be 7-10 years from now too.
Probably, the Russians warned us about fighting these guys over there
Too many politics when you are trying to fight someone who feeds you one of the most important resources on the planet...I am a big believer that we do it to ourselves, getting involved in everyone's business(yes 9/11 was our business, just speaking out about allt he other situations).  Walking away isn't the answer, but the answer is above my paygrade :)
Don't get things too confused there buddy....these people, and those in Afganistan, Pakistan, Yemen and wherever produce no oil (or anything else of value)