Apple Watch up now!

In the past 6-12 months I've gotten very tired of being so connected all the time.  I don't give a shit about Facebook outside of a whiskey group and the cigar group.  I don't need emails and texts coming to my watch, too.  For that matter, don't even call me!  If you need me I'll be outside smoking.
So, who wants to call Joe first tonight?

Apple Watch up now!

In the past 6-12 months I've gotten very tired of being so connected all the time.  I don't give a shit about Facebook outside of a whiskey group and the cigar group.  I don't need emails and texts coming to my watch, too.  For that matter, don't even call me!  If you need me I'll be outside smoking.
Hazzuh!

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
LOVE that cigar!

Glad this day is finally over, what a pain in the ass this was. Might have to hit the rum hard tonight. Hazzuh!
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Apple Watch up now!

In the past 6-12 months I've gotten very tired of being so connected all the time.  I don't give a shit about Facebook outside of a whiskey group and the cigar group.  I don't need emails and texts coming to my watch, too.  For that matter, don't even call me!  If you need me I'll be outside smoking.
So, who wants to call Joe first tonight?
LOL !

Apple Watch up now!

In the past 6-12 months I've gotten very tired of being so connected all the time.  I don't give a shit about Facebook outside of a whiskey group and the cigar group.  I don't need emails and texts coming to my watch, too.  For that matter, don't even call me!  If you need me I'll be outside smoking.
Hazzuh!
LALTS
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Glad this day is finally over, what a pain in the ass this was. Might have to hit the rum hard tonight. Hazzuh!
Peace!

Apple Watch up now!

In the past 6-12 months I've gotten very tired of being so connected all the time.  I don't give a shit about Facebook outside of a whiskey group and the cigar group.  I don't need emails and texts coming to my watch, too.  For that matter, don't even call me!  If you need me I'll be outside smoking.
Ha! That's very Joe-esque. I wonder how long it will take for the pendulum to swing back in the opposite direction of connectivity for many people

Glad this day is finally over, what a pain in the ass this was. Might have to hit the rum hard tonight. Hazzuh!
Better yet, have some rum then hit that ass hard!! Hazzuh!
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
Dean is a smoking fiend!
Logged

jswaykos

Apple Watch up now!

In the past 6-12 months I've gotten very tired of being so connected all the time.  I don't give a shit about Facebook outside of a whiskey group and the cigar group.  I don't need emails and texts coming to my watch, too.  For that matter, don't even call me!  If you need me I'll be outside smoking.
Ha! That's very Joe-esque. I wonder how long it will take for the pendulum to swing back in the opposite direction of connectivity for many people

And if you text me, it'd better be about beer or cigars.

I was actually talking to the wife about this the other day... for as connected as everyone got, I get the sense that people really are tiring of it.  It went too far.  I see it in the buying trends of our clients, they're starting to move away from "social media" - it isn't "cool" any more.  Read about the top "social media" apps and most are stuff I bet you've never heard of.  And then of course the pendulum will swing BACK to connectivity, and back again, and on and on.  Or it won't, who knows.  I'll try to keep up with it on Twitter.

cigar time. thunder all around. batten the hatches.
I haven't actually smoked one.  Bought a 5er and the rest are still resting.  Let me know what you think.

Glad this day is finally over, what a pain in the ass this was. Might have to hit the rum hard tonight. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.