We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
Freer (and broader) experience is the key.  You made inclusiveness clear from the beginning.  I don't believe there was ever an us vs them from most folks.  But as they say about a few bad apples.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Okay, okay...I get it! I'll tone it down, geez
What makes you think I'm talking about you dingleberry?
You were getting all serious on us, had to break it up.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
Freer (and broader) experience is the key.  You made inclusiveness clear from the beginning.  I don't believe there was ever an us vs them from most folks.  But as they say about a few bad apples.
Very true, the division was invented and perpetuated by (what turns out to be) two dicks

Time for a walk and a cigar.  BBL......18!

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
Freer (and broader) experience is the key.  You made inclusiveness clear from the beginning.  I don't believe there was ever an us vs them from most folks.  But as they say about a few bad apples.
Very true, the division was invented and perpetuated by (what turns out to be) two dicks
Just keep your five out of it.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Good choice letting the comments roll off your back, they'd linger waaaay too long if they had to roll across your belly
LMAO.  You bastard.  That comment hurt so I'm gonna go grab lunch now.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Good choice letting the comments roll off your back, they'd linger waaaay too long if they had to roll across your belly
LMAO  but that deserves a GFY
Ha! He can fight his own battles, he's a big boy (damn, did it again)

[...]
I feel sorry for lunch

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
Freer (and broader) experience is the key.  You made inclusiveness clear from the beginning.  I don't believe there was ever an us vs them from most folks.  But as they say about a few bad apples.
+1

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
Freer (and broader) experience is the key.  You made inclusiveness clear from the beginning.  I don't believe there was ever an us vs them from most folks.  But as they say about a few bad apples.
Very true, the division was invented and perpetuated by (what turns out to be) two dicks
I am thinking 3 dicks

Damn work, got me all hungry!

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.
Target date: April 2017

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.
Agreed.  And I appreciate the support.  I'm just choosing to ignore the posts I don't want to read.  A lot of the attacks were personal towards me too but I just let them roll of my back.  My intent was never to create a schism.  But now that it is clear there is one, I will be changing post counts to reflect actually posted on CigarBanter.
Eventually.
Target date: April 2017
Fuck, there goes my credibility!  :P

Official Noon Eastern Time Standing (of course we are not keeping "scores"):    18 Pages vs 12 Posts

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)
All the banter switch did was expose a couple tools, who then imploded. Otherwise it's been a much freer experience here
Freer (and broader) experience is the key.  You made inclusiveness clear from the beginning.  I don't believe there was ever an us vs them from most folks.  But as they say about a few bad apples.
Very true, the division was invented and perpetuated by (what turns out to be) two dicks
I am thinking 3 dicks
Ahh, you're right