We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Let's make 18 by lunch, just for Tony!  Post, Post and then Post again.
That might be a bit aggressive
Especially since everybody stopped posting
Might better make it lunch time for Joe
Wake up out there and support Tony!!!!!!

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Probably not, but I don't remember a declaration of victory, either.
Here we go.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Let's make 18 by lunch, just for Tony!  Post, Post and then Post again.
That might be a bit aggressive
Especially since jwacky has to work for a living a few days a week now.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Probably not, but I don't remember a declaration of victory, either.
Here we go.

CNS

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Let's make 18 by lunch, just for Tony!  Post, Post and then Post again.
That might be a bit aggressive
Especially since jwacky has to work for a living a few days a week now.
Yeah he's responsible for a ton of conversation for sure

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Let's make 18 by lunch, just for Tony!  Post, Post and then Post again.
That might be a bit aggressive
Especially since jwacky has to work for a living a few days a week now.
Upon further review, he doesn't actually get paid at the job where he actually has to work.  5 yard penalty, loss of down.

Is it fucking Tuesday?  It's been a long and shitty morning here.  I wish everyone a happy Monday.
Damn Mondays!
That is right, you are Damn Lucky To Wake Up and Live It!     (Been taking positive thinking lessons from Travellin Dave)
I'm ready to see the other side.

Is it fucking Tuesday?  It's been a long and shitty morning here.  I wish everyone a happy Monday.
Damn Mondays!
That is right, you are Damn Lucky To Wake Up and Live It!     (Been taking positive thinking lessons from Travellin Dave)
I'm ready to see the other side.
Keep eating bacon by the fistful then!

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
It was very kind of them to stop by and provide one obligatory post for Dean during the herf.  (and then congratulate each other for doing that)

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
Was there ever a question?
Looks like (105) members now, if he just gets a few thousand more he can probably parlay that into free cigars
Haven't had a chance to delete some spam bots in a while.  We're probably closer to 90.

We are approaching 18 pages here and on a Jam Day CI folks have 8 posts.
Let's go ahead and declare victory for Tony now.
What do I win?  C'mon guys, really?  We used to be more civilized when the GFYs flowed more easily.  Post where you like.
True, but somehow, GFY's and other insults are now meant seriously.  Light hearted ribbing and jokes have become personal attacks.  Sources are clear.

Is it fucking Tuesday?  It's been a long and shitty morning here.  I wish everyone a happy Monday.
Damn Mondays!
That is right, you are Damn Lucky To Wake Up and Live It!     (Been taking positive thinking lessons from Travellin Dave)
I'm ready to see the other side.
Keep eating bacon by the fistful then!
Don't forget Donuts for appetizers and some apple fritters with ice cream for a bedtime snack

Is it fucking Tuesday?  It's been a long and shitty morning here.  I wish everyone a happy Monday.
Damn Mondays!
That is right, you are Damn Lucky To Wake Up and Live It!     (Been taking positive thinking lessons from Travellin Dave)
I'm ready to see the other side.
Keep eating bacon by the fistful then!
LALTS

Is it fucking Tuesday?  It's been a long and shitty morning here.  I wish everyone a happy Monday.
Damn Mondays!
That is right, you are Damn Lucky To Wake Up and Live It!     (Been taking positive thinking lessons from Travellin Dave)
I'm ready to see the other side.
Keep eating bacon by the fistful then!
2 lbs of bacon in the fridge now, in fact.