CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: 6/16/2016  (Read 19665 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/16/2016
« Reply #240 on: June 16, 2016, 09:19:46 PM »

Dumbass kid ran a red light and turned south into one-way northbound traffic. Guess who was there to meet him?  I wasn't driving, and luckily no one hurt.  But there goes a perfectly good pickup truck.
Ain't that some shit!

Threebean

« Reply #241 on: June 16, 2016, 09:23:34 PM »

Dumbass kid ran a red light and turned south into one-way northbound traffic. Guess who was there to meet him?  I wasn't driving, and luckily no one hurt.  But there goes a perfectly good pickup truck.
Ain't that some shit!
Indeed.  I was in the passenger seat.  First time I've been in a vehicle when the air bags deployed.  That's some surreal schitt.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #242 on: June 16, 2016, 09:26:56 PM »

Ain't that some shit!
Indeed.  I was in the passenger seat.  First time I've been in a vehicle when the air bags deployed.  That's some surreal schitt.
I have fortunately not been either but I have seen plenty of crash test videos with them and they are impressive.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #243 on: June 16, 2016, 09:48:06 PM »

That your truck?  Say it ain't so!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #244 on: June 16, 2016, 09:50:07 PM »

Ain't that some shit!
Kids were out driving the family car, hit a slick spot and took out a tree.  Colin says he never wants to smell deployed airbags ever again.  Weird smell to be sure.

Threebean

« Reply #245 on: June 16, 2016, 10:39:45 PM »

Yep. One of them. Company vehicle, but sucks just as bad.  Can't wait to see what the other guy's insurance comes up with. 

Threebean

« Reply #246 on: June 16, 2016, 10:40:58 PM »

Ain't that some shit!
Kids were out driving the family car, hit a slick spot and took out a tree.  Colin says he never wants to smell deployed airbags ever again.  Weird smell to be sure.
It was weird. Smokey, smelly, the deflated bags just lying there all spent and flaccid.  (TWSS)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #247 on: June 16, 2016, 10:50:05 PM »

Sorry to hear it (see it), brother.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #248 on: June 16, 2016, 11:17:23 PM »

Yep. One of them. Company vehicle, but sucks just as bad.  Can't wait to see what the other guy's insurance comes up with.
What's important is no one was injuried.  Hope no whiplash. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #249 on: June 16, 2016, 11:25:02 PM »

Holy shit, I completely forgot we were jamming. I like these Asylum 13 too.

Threebean

« Reply #250 on: June 16, 2016, 11:29:36 PM »

Gave me an appreciation for the design of modern vehicles to keep their occupants safe. Everyone walked away. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2016, 11:58:08 PM »

Gave me an appreciation for the design of modern vehicles to keep their occupants safe. Everyone walked away.
You weren't lugging crown moulding in the back,  were you?

Threebean

« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2016, 11:59:49 PM »

You weren't lugging crown moulding in the back,  were you?
Damn, why didn't I think of that. "Sorry, dear, the crown molding was in the truck when it was towed away'.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]