LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

dwgbryant

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
Deano! Sorry to hear the deadbeats are still haunting you. You're almost clear out the other side though, much progress was made in less than a year
thanks Scott. it's like BD's mole hunting. get rid of the mamma and you get rid of the kids.

didn't really want it to turn out this way but I no longer can trust her to do the right thing and not take advantage of me.

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Oh fuck you.  The magazine was and is overpriced.  So I always got my information from talking to people who subscribed.

Good mornin fellas!
Logged

dwgbryant

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D
I think I've learned a great deal from all you guys and now that I have the funds, I can reap the benefits of that knowledge.
:)

Good mornin fellas!
What's so good about it?

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D
I think I've learned a great deal from all you guys and now that I have the funds, I can reap the benefits of that knowledge.
:)
Amen brother!

Good mornin fellas!
What's so good about it?
Won our hockey game last night, scored the second goal, then drank, now I have a huge headache...the price of victory ;)
Also took my HR Final, got an A, now turning in my paper sometime today

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
Think I threw up a little in my mouth...

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D
I think I've learned a great deal from all you guys and now that I have the funds, I can reap the benefits of that knowledge.
:)
+1 on the message, -1 on the funds.

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
Think I threw up a little in my mouth...
Better than Joe!!!!  ;)

So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.

So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!