CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22

Author Topic: 12/18/2014  (Read 46494 times)

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 12/18/2014
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2014, 07:47:12 AM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2014, 07:50:00 AM »

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.

dwgbryant

« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2014, 07:53:43 AM »

Good morning cream puffs!
morning Scott.
Deano! Sorry to hear the deadbeats are still haunting you. You're almost clear out the other side though, much progress was made in less than a year
thanks Scott. it's like BD's mole hunting. get rid of the mamma and you get rid of the kids.

didn't really want it to turn out this way but I no longer can trust her to do the right thing and not take advantage of me.

sfish

« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2014, 07:56:15 AM »

When I saw the Tempus maddies up this morning, I assumed we were jamming.  They're probably symbolic of whatever AB stick Aficionado's gonna put up as #1 today.
a truly big disappointment the Aficionado's choices are. what the fuck do they know?
I'll give them this much, they were the only publication back in the day about cigars. The ratings are the ratings and reviews are opinions but I got a lot of information from that magazine when they were the only game in town
I learned that I lacked the funds to smoke cigars and was relegated to cb's suggestions.
That's a tough spot  :D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2014, 08:05:31 AM »

Oh fuck you.  The magazine was and is overpriced.  So I always got my information from talking to people who subscribed. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2014, 08:06:24 AM »

Good mornin fellas!

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2014, 08:10:30 AM »

I think I've learned a great deal from all you guys and now that I have the funds, I can reap the benefits of that knowledge.
:)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2014, 08:16:54 AM »

Good mornin fellas!
What's so good about it?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2014, 08:16:59 AM »

I think I've learned a great deal from all you guys and now that I have the funds, I can reap the benefits of that knowledge.
Amen brother!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2014, 08:17:48 AM »

Good mornin fellas!
What's so good about it?
Won our hockey game last night, scored the second goal, then drank, now I have a huge headache...the price of victory ;)
Also took my HR Final, got an A, now turning in my paper sometime today

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2014, 08:19:10 AM »

Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
Think I threw up a little in my mouth...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2014, 08:19:38 AM »

+1 on the message, -1 on the funds.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2014, 08:19:43 AM »

Damn, hard to do this early in the morning but I agree with the Fish.
Think I threw up a little in my mouth...
Better than Joe!!!!  ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2014, 08:20:04 AM »

So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2014, 08:23:21 AM »

So let's see...Dave hates EPC, Joe hates AJF...I say DPG can GFH!!! Pete Johnson too, I had a wrapper crack on me once and an ash fell on my shirt...A-Holes!!!
Dean has Pete Johnson covered I think.
I thought dean liked PJ?!?!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22