Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
did you smoke it down to the nub?  Oh wait, that was lunch not a crazy new cigar!

Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Was that VIP pricing, or normal?

Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
did you smoke it down to the nub?  Oh wait, that was lunch not a crazy new cigar!
:)

Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Was that VIP pricing, or normal?
Normal, $5  ;D

Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Was that VIP pricing, or normal?
what was the coupon code for the bacon bits?

Well, that hot dog, in a pretzel bun, with nacho cheese and bacon bits on it was AMAZING
Was that VIP pricing, or normal?
what was the coupon code for the bacon bits?
GFY - works every time, like catsrule :P

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
Nice!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!
I have never done any over at Famous - it's on my to-do list, just need more funds!

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
Hiya Flip.  Did you see my PM?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!
I have never done any over at Famous - it's on my to-do list, just need more funds!
So far I've only done the Famous Auction.  Just make sure you set your shipping to $5.99.  Just add the $5.99 to your bid to figure out if your getting a good deal or not.  I received the $1.00 shipping on my auctions when Famous displays it.  I've seen some really good deals go by because no one (I assume) was paying attention.  I think I got the 5 pack of CLE's for $6, including shipping.  I guess I was just lucky.

after almost 4 months with only 1 cigar delivery(for the legion, not me), i currently have 25 winning bids on the devil.  I have 34 losing bids, which mean a whole bunch more people were willing to pay significantly more or $3 more than i was on 34 bids...  if I win 15 out of 25 I will be happy.
That damn bidding is addictive...!
I have never done any over at Famous - it's on my to-do list, just need more funds!
So far I've only done the Famous Auction.  Just make sure you set your shipping to $5.99.  Just add the $5.99 to your bid to figure out if your getting a good deal or not.  I received the $1.00 shipping on my auctions when Famous displays it.  I've seen some really good deals go by because no one (I assume) was paying attention.  I think I got the 5 pack of CLE's for $6, including shipping.  I guess I was just lucky.
DAMN!  That's an awesome price for CLEs.  Good to know - CBid shipping I swear increases every couple of months.  Was $7 or $8 to ship a box of cigars...I swear that sued to be $4.99 back in 2011ish
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!

I've gotta run... I'm babysitting this afternoon... So it will be Thomas the Train vs The Evil Bulldozer all afternoon, then cartoons... :)  Yesterday the Bulldozer scooped up Thomas and took him to the evil castle (doll house).  Gordon (the strongest of all the trains) was sent to rescue him... :)  Later all....!
Am I the only one who wants to tune in tomorrow just to find out what happens?