Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?

I can't wait to see 15 more cigars that the RP Royale is better than
No shit right!  You mean 20!
No I don't...15 MORE. NorthfuckingDakota, sheesh  :D
Well, Top 25, and the Royale is #5...stick to that Joizymath :)
Tell him how it is,Schoolboy!   LOL
I'm not done with you yet either 😄

Where's Joe today when Aficionado named an EPC cigar #2? - http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/
It is a very good cigar
On my to-purchase list...maybe I need to just do it!
Reasonably priced and in stock at Famous
Will probably use ATL w/VIP - $60 for the Dona Elena
Oh I didn't realize you had VIP there
Yeah, just told em I was CG87 and they comped it for a year.  What's the size to get - I'm usually not a fan of 6 7/8 x 54 cigars, thinking of going 1 size down
I just tried that and they told me GFY!

I've only had the Don Elana - 6-1/2 x 50
Just ordered that size - if I got that big one, not sure I could stay warm enough during the winter to smoke it!
Exactly, I used to love the churchill and dbl corona sizes but have definitely sized-down, mostly due to hanging out hear and learning about smaller sizes (no offense)
We do like em smaller around here
You convince the little lady of that?

Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
VIP, the best you can do elsewhere is Famous with catsrule, have to pay shipping though

Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Morning Bret, Atlantic I believe
Thank-you, sir. Is $59 the VIP price or normal?
That's the normal VIP with $5 shipping

[...]

We must be talking about different things.  She doesn't really have an opinion on the size of cigar I smoke...

[...]

Can you go back to your old job please? You had a much better sense of humor then

[...]

:-[

[...]

My life was also much better then too  :(

Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup Cream of Tomato
        Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup Cream of Tomato
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Cheese Pretzel Dog
   Lasagna w/ Garlic Bread

[...]

Seriously?

Good morning Santa's......
DAD!
How ya doing Shaun...?
Doin pretty dang good, you? Just ordered my La Historias and got my ship confirmation email!
  Where'd you buy, Shaun?

And morning, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!  The EPC La Historia Dona Elena, $59 shipped(10) via ATL
There goes the Christmas present I was going to surprise you with....guess I'll just have to keep it myself.

[...]

Wrong again star boy....women have an opinion on everything!

[...]

Little over-exaggeration - but it was better.  Always easy to keep doing what you are doing and are efficient at(aka: what I am being paid to do) - but this new opportunity should pay off in the end(just not really right now).  Unfortunately, my post count has suffered.  ;D