Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2016, 06:16:42 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actress Lea Massari is 83. Actress Nancy Dussault is 80. Songwriter Tony Hatch is 77. Singer Glenn Shorrock is 72. Actor Leonard Whiting (Film: "Romeo and Juliet") is 66. Jazz musician Stanley Clarke is 65. Actor David Garrison is 64. Rock musician Hal Lindes (Dire Straits) is 63. Actor-comedian David Alan Grier is 60. Actor Vincent D'Onofrio is 57. Actress Deirdre Lovejoy is 54. Actor Rupert Graves is 53. Boxer Mike Tyson is 50. Actor Peter Outerbridge is 50. Rock musician Tom Drummond (Better Than Ezra) is 47. Actor Brian Bloom is 46. Actor Brian Vincent is 46. Actress Monica Potter is 45. Actress Molly Parker is 44. Actor Rick Gonzalez is 37. Actor Tom Burke is 35. Actress Lizzy Caplan is 34. Rock musician James Adam Shelley (American Authors) is 33. Rhythm-and-blues singer Fantasia is 32. Olympic gold medal swimmer Michael Phelps is 31.

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2016, 06:16:47 AM »

Hey Dave. You get used to working on antiques. The bean counters never want to spend money on something they cant see.

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2016, 06:17:02 AM »

Thought for Today: "The man who has done his level best is a success, even though the world may write him down a failure." - B.C. Forbes, Scottish journalist (1880-1954).

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2016, 06:17:50 AM »

Hey Dave. You get used to working on antiques. The bean counters never want to spend money on something they cant see.
Now you sound a little bit like Dean.... ;)

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2016, 06:19:35 AM »

Kind of Cool, better than a GFY!

Brian Higgins
26th District, New York
Committee on Homeland Security
Ranking Member

   Congress of the United States // House of Representatives // Washington, DC 20515

June 27, 2016

2459 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-3306
(202) 226-0347 (FAX)
726 Exchange Street
Suite 601
Buffalo, NY 14210
(716) 852-3501
(716) 852-3929 (FAX)
640 Park Place
Niagara Falls, NY 14301
(716) 282-1274
(716) 282-2479 (FAX)
higgins.house.gov

June 27, 2016

Dear Richard:
Thank you for contacting me to relay your support for H.R. 662, the Traditional Cigar Manufacturing and Small Business Jobs Preservation Act of 2015. I appreciate hearing from you on this matter.
As you know, H.R. 662 would amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to clarify the FDA's jurisdiction over certain tobacco products, and would impact the sale, manufacturing and distribution of traditional and premium cigars.
H.R. 662 has been referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. Please know that I will keep your concerns in mind should it come to the floor of the House of Representatives for a vote.
Thank you again for contacting me. Please feel free to do so with any other issues of concern to you in the future.
Sincerely,
(signed)
Congressman Brian Higgins
NY-26

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2016, 06:20:48 AM »

Glad they didn't bother with the game after being delayed so long.  1:00 start today.

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 06:23:26 AM »

[...]

Sounds like a GFY to me. Morning, all.

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 06:23:33 AM »

[...]

Bigger problem with that letter is now you are on their mailing list.  Just wait for the unsolicited policy emails telling all the good work he is doing and of course the requests for donations.

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2016, 06:24:07 AM »

Morning ChampDave.

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2016, 06:28:18 AM »

Morning Dave the King James rumors in your news paper?

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2016, 06:30:37 AM »

Its the efforts that count. This FDA thing bothers me
They have already discontinued est. Pipe blends

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2016, 06:41:16 AM »

Good morning boys

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2016, 06:48:32 AM »

Morning Mr. Fish.  Rather understated entrance this morning!

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2016, 07:05:37 AM »

Morning Mr. Fish.  Rather understated entrance this morning!
Indeed, saving my energy to bust Tony's balls later

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2016, 07:13:19 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23