Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2016, 08:00:34 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
Man, that's $3.10 each for 20 after catsrule

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2016, 08:01:07 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
One day last week they were on the Mash for that price.  Buy two and they are CATSRULE eligible making them a very nice deal.

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2016, 08:01:46 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
One day last week they were on the Mash for that price.  Buy two and they are CATSRULE eligible making them a very nice deal.
You don't say?

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2016, 08:04:16 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
One day last week they were on the Mash for that price.  Buy two and they are CATSRULE eligible making them a very nice deal.
You don't say?
GFY

If you would keep up you would have known that without asking because I posted it then.

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2016, 08:09:25 AM »

Enjoying an Uncut Connie with my coffee.  No pool time however.
And I assume no work time today either.
Correct sir.  May get a report or two out today.

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2016, 08:10:47 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
One day last week they were on the Mash for that price.  Buy two and they are CATSRULE eligible making them a very nice deal.
You don't say?
GFY

If you would keep up you would have known that without asking because I posted it then.
Fishy gets a little behind at times.

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2016, 08:13:28 AM »

Enjoying an Uncut Connie with my coffee.  No pool time however.
And I assume no work time today either.
Correct sir.  May get a report or two out today.
Got to do one of those today myself, a short one fortunately.

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2016, 08:23:37 AM »

Enjoying an Uncut Connie with my coffee.  No pool time however.
And I assume no work time today either.
Correct sir.  May get a report or two out today.
Got to do one of those today myself, a short one fortunately.
TWSS?

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2016, 08:36:34 AM »

No packing up and gone Dean report.

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2016, 08:37:08 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
One day last week they were on the Mash for that price.  Buy two and they are CATSRULE eligible making them a very nice deal.
You don't say?
GFY

If you would keep up you would have known that without asking because I posted it then.
Yeah but in fairness, you've posted 34,136 other things also so...

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2016, 08:38:14 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
One day last week they were on the Mash for that price.  Buy two and they are CATSRULE eligible making them a very nice deal.
You don't say?
GFY

If you would keep up you would have known that without asking because I posted it then.
Fishy gets a little behind at times.
Indeed, nice to get a little behind, you should try it!  ;)

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2016, 08:39:40 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
One day last week they were on the Mash for that price.  Buy two and they are CATSRULE eligible making them a very nice deal.
You don't say?
GFY

If you would keep up you would have known that without asking because I posted it then.
Yeah but in fairness, you've posted 34,136 other things also so...
And only 597 of those were about 601 Greens.

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2016, 08:42:05 AM »

good morning guys. packing up for the trip home.
Julio Cordero "JC", a Master Cuban Cigar Roller connie robusto and coffee going. got a couple of nice photos with him and we watched him roll a connie lancero which he gave to me. talked about Cuba, Don and Jamie Pepin, Rocky Patel, JC Newman cigars, and the Oliva warehouse in Tampa. lady says it was the first time in a long time she saw me excited as a little kid in a candy store.

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2016, 08:48:22 AM »

good morning guys. packing up for the trip home.
Julio Cordero "JC", a Master Cuban Cigar Roller connie robusto and coffee going. got a couple of nice photos with him and we watched him roll a connie lancero which he gave to me. talked about Cuba, Don and Jamie Pepin, Rocky Patel, JC Newman cigars, and the Oliva warehouse in Tampa. lady says it was the first time in a long time she saw me excited as a little kid in a candy store.
Morning PackerupperDean

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2016, 08:50:10 AM »

Have these been this low recently? Mashing

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack
$37.98
One day last week they were on the Mash for that price.  Buy two and they are CATSRULE eligible making them a very nice deal.
You don't say?
GFY

If you would keep up you would have known that without asking because I posted it then.
Yeah but in fairness, you've posted 34,136 other things also so...
And you are behind in that department too, you can't even keep up with Tony. ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12