Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2016, 07:20:38 PM »

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
Bastage!

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2016, 07:22:47 PM »

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.
That one has never been in a tupperdore

« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2016, 07:23:02 PM »

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.
There was a time when a couple of the banter folks were experimenting with infusion.

Howdy, NJDave.

« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2016, 07:23:19 PM »

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
Bastage!
;D

« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2016, 07:44:05 PM »

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
That perfumey part was probably from TexDaves Tupperdore infusion process.
There was a time when a couple of the banter folks were experimenting with infusion.

Howdy, NJDave.
Hey Tony.

« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2016, 07:48:38 PM »

Dales Pale Ale at the theater

« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2016, 07:58:48 PM »

Movie Time!

« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2016, 08:27:43 PM »

Dales Pale Ale at the theater
Only problem is when you have to take a piss at a key point in the movie.

« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2016, 09:03:06 PM »

Dales Pale Ale at the theater
Only problem is when you have to take a piss at a key point in the movie.
Indeed.

« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2016, 09:03:22 PM »

At risk of killing the banter again...

Smoked another cigar on my way home. It was a Fallen Angel (corona?). Gifted to me by TXDave. Solid construction, excellent draw, and tremendous smoke production. I would say it was pretty full-bodied. The flavors were complex. I liked it for the most part but on occasion I got a soapy / perfumey flavor that I didn't enjoy so much.

Bottom line: I'd smoke it again.
I pee'd in that one next one may not be perfumy.

Yes, it is a corona
TWSS.

« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2016, 09:06:54 PM »

Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2016, 09:19:50 PM »

Dales Pale Ale at the theater
Only problem is when you have to take a piss at a key point in the movie.
Not your normal movie has some intermissions , having one now

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2016, 09:21:11 PM »

Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2016, 09:22:19 PM »

Did anybody even notice there was a 2-day scorcher going?

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2016, 09:22:28 PM »

Howdy Daves and CB if you're lurking.  Have a Rm 101 habano of some type on fire after out for beer and pizza with the warden.  Very pleasant evening outside.
Howdy Bean, at the Paramont Theater.  Actually came downtown for the evening.
Nice. Those are typically classics.   What's the movie.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8