Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2016, 10:59:17 AM »

Back again for a drive-by. Just wanted to say that the Padilla Artemis I smoked on my drive today really hit the spot. The burn was razor perfect for the first third, got a little wonky, then corrected itself. These had almost 6 months in the humi. I found it to be a great morning smoke. Some cocoa notes and a bit of coffee. No harshness at all in the retrohale. Was previously regretting the purchase but not anymore.

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2016, 12:56:58 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2016, 01:39:20 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2016, 01:58:34 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2016, 02:12:12 PM »

1 cigarbreath cannot equal 3 absent Dave's.

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2016, 02:13:02 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2016, 02:14:18 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2016, 02:18:11 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Gonna get recoil wrist after 600 rounds?

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2016, 02:20:37 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Gonna get recoil wrist after 600 rounds?
Not over 4 days.  And I'm using 165's, not 180's.

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2016, 02:42:57 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Gonna get recoil wrist after 600 rounds?
Not over 4 days.  And I'm using 165's, not 180's.
Do you use shooting gloves?

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2016, 02:43:26 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Smoked a Cohiba robusto last night. I like those better than the Siglo VI, which I think is too mild a cigar.
Nice try, Raz. Unfortunately I had already killed the banter by talking about cigars.
Well, we were drinking George V Blue Label, does that help? No?

Okay, I'm cleaning guns for shooting trip.

Still nothing?

Sheesh.
Whatcha packin' to Vegas?
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)
Gonna get recoil wrist after 600 rounds?
Not over 4 days.  And I'm using 165's, not 180's.
Do you use shooting gloves?
Only if it's cold.

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2016, 03:11:45 PM »

Back to the hell hole they call my office but out of here in about 30 minutes.

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2016, 03:34:21 PM »

SHEESH!   Going home!

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2016, 03:51:11 PM »

SHEESH!   Going home!
Damn, that was quick and TWSS.

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2016, 05:48:04 PM »

SHEESH!   Going home!
Damn, that was quick and TWSS.
Are you kidding me, 1 post in over 2 hours? :o
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8