Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2015, 03:19:21 PM »

Herrera Esteli lonsdale going now, no hints of raspberry thumbprint cookies just yet

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2015, 03:19:44 PM »

Looks like CI managed to avoid free shipping opportunities while the $20 gift car special was running .  Bastiges.  Probably a Jam tomorrow.
Perhaps put something in my cart today with the hopes of a jam item for free shipping tomorrow...  Wonder if I could use my Pep Boys card?
Must be Manny or Moe....'cause you don't know Jack!
Or shit either.
On that we can always agree.  Afternoon CB.

« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2015, 03:21:57 PM »

Xikar HC Criollo lit, Fuk'n with pool so figured a yard gar was appropriate.
Thought you had it all turquoise/aquamarine and good to go?
It is clear and blue but rain keeps causing sediment which requires a lot of  sweeping.  Stuff is really fine and tends to just go through the pool sweep.

Probably have to pick up a finer mesh pool sweep bag this week now that the leaves are gone.

« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2015, 03:29:52 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Nice, that's badass!

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2015, 03:32:41 PM »

Xikar HC Criollo lit, Fuk'n with pool so figured a yard gar was appropriate.
Thought you had it all turquoise/aquamarine and good to go?
It is clear and blue but rain keeps causing sediment which requires a lot of  sweeping.  Stuff is really fine and tends to just go through the pool sweep.

Probably have to pick up a finer mesh pool sweep bag this week now that the leaves are gone.
Gotta keep up with the chlorine level, too.  All that rain knocks it down pretty quickly.

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2015, 03:33:18 PM »

Looks like CI managed to avoid free shipping opportunities while the $20 gift car special was running .  Bastiges.  Probably a Jam tomorrow.
Perhaps put something in my cart today with the hopes of a jam item for free shipping tomorrow...  Wonder if I could use my Pep Boys card?
Must be Manny or Moe....'cause you don't know Jack!
Or shit either.
On that we can always agree.  Afternoon CB.
Couldn't pass that one up.  Getting thunderstorms and rain showers blowing through.  Some thing shows up and disappears just as fast.

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2015, 03:34:13 PM »

Herrera Esteli lonsdale going now, no hints of raspberry thumbprint cookies just yet
Cookie time with the Beiber!

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2015, 03:37:30 PM »

Herrera Esteli lonsdale going now, no hints of raspberry thumbprint cookies just yet
You need to right that palate of yours.  Sheesh.

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2015, 03:43:02 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Nice, that's badass!
I'll send you one when we make a couple

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2015, 03:43:52 PM »

Xikar HC Criollo lit, Fuk'n with pool so figured a yard gar was appropriate.
Thought you had it all turquoise/aquamarine and good to go?
It is clear and blue but rain keeps causing sediment which requires a lot of  sweeping.  Stuff is really fine and tends to just go through the pool sweep.

Probably have to pick up a finer mesh pool sweep bag this week now that the leaves are gone.
Gotta keep up with the chlorine level, too.  All that rain knocks it down pretty quickly.
I have salt water but usually have to use a pound of shock after this much rain but after the algae war there is enough chlorine in this pool to give a Mexican girl bleach blonde pussy hair.  Might melt your swim trunks.

I usually have to add a quart of acid after rain too.

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2015, 03:46:57 PM »

Just ordered a Sand and silt bag for the pool sweep from Amazon, be here Tuesday.

« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2015, 03:52:08 PM »

Chip & Golf show up and we would have a full house on Sunday.

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2015, 03:53:19 PM »

Afternoon men, wanted to show you my newly engineered aluminum stock cigar rest. This is the first run prototype, I like it
Nice, that's badass!
I'll send you one when we make a couple
Fish, you  got to update Shaun's status tomorrow.

« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2015, 03:58:43 PM »

I guess Dean is busy stuffing the pork chop. ;D

« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2015, 04:02:38 PM »

Herrera Esteli lonsdale going now, no hints of raspberry thumbprint cookies just yet
The secret is you have to use Tony's thumb...wherever that's been...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10